Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012

Day 68: Puppets on Strings of Energy | InnerG - The inner God

ART by Marlen Vargas Del Razo

For context see:
Puppets on the Strings of Energy - Stop the Game
Puppets on Strings - The Automation of Consciousness as Energy
Puppets on Strings - The Clones of Consciousness

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that energy has become the inner-G - the inner god we blindly follow and deify - not realizing that we are merely becoming clones of consciousness like puppets on strings as we follow the patterns of existence that are being passed onto us from those who have gone before us; refusing to see that we keep history repeating as we repeat the same patterns within and without.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the energies we follow as what comes up inside has become the inner god that dictates 'who we are' and what we experience.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to acknowledge that the energetic experiences of thoughts, feelings and emotions as what comes up inside exist within and as polarity, hence there exists in the inner self as the mind no stability, no consistency, no clarity, no self-trust.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that this 'inner god' is not even one's 'own', but is the conditioned result of the impulses one receive from one's environment in the formative years, where one begin to adopt to the world consciousness and integrate the patterns witnessed in one's immediate environment, in relation to which one then start to define oneself.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the self-definition we hold is based on the feedback and value-judgments we are impulsed with in the formative years, as we learn to form mental pictures with definitions and values of 'positive' and 'negative', designed to serve the morality of 'reward' and 'punishment' that our parents treat us with and call it 'love'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to acknowledge the bipolar nature of energetic experiences and that such energetic experiences are thus no stable foundation from which to assess reality or make decisions and choices.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we give up the self-trust we exist as in our early years to submit to the bipolar 'morality' of this world as presented to us within the 'reward' and 'punishment' system called 'love' - and from that moment on we start developing the particular 'personal' set of bipolar experiences and value-judgments based on which we start forming an idea and a picture of 'who we are' within our mind, in order to relate to the world consciousness and 'survive' in this world as we know it.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we follow such energetic experiences as if it were 'god', abdicating our authority and directive principle to the automated mind systems developed in relation to the world consciousness - in spite of the evidence that such energetic experiences are programmed patterns that come up automatically when activated through external stimuli; and thus, even though we think and believe we are following our 'true self' or 'inner god', we are in fact following programmes of stimuli-response patterns just like robots.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that while we develop a fake face that we present to the world (and also to ourselves) as the 'neutral' presentation of 'who we are', we are at the same time seeking for an experience of 'more' towards the 'positive' which we define as 'good' and 'superior' while suppressing and denying the 'negative' within ourselves and the world which we've defined as 'less than' out of fear and accepted 'inferiority'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that energy exists within and as polarity, and that by following or pursuing the one side polarity, for instance the 'good'/'positive': we are inevitably automatically giving permission for the 'negative'/'bad' to exist; and so we are trapped within polarity, mind-controlled and limited by our own bipolar definitions and value-judgments that create bipolar energetic experiences - instead of seeing things for what they are, calling things by their name, and directing ourselves and our reality in self-honesty and practical common sense.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that energy exists within and as polarity - in spite of the evidence that life is not polarity, as we can see in the example of a child born into this world with no concepts of 'good' and 'bad', 'superiority' and 'inferiority', 'reward' and 'punishment'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that a child born into this world only relates to the physical polarities of warm/cold, comfort/discomfort, pleasure/pain - while it does not relate to the mental polarities of 'good'/'bad', 'superior'/'inferior', 'right'/'wrong'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the existence of energy as alternate mind reality indicates that we have lost our innocence as life, we have lost our self-equality and oneness, and have used/abused the mental to apparently 'search for ourselves', to search for our equality and oneness, to search for 'completeness' - instead of the simple realization of 'I am Here' within and as the simplicity of the physical reality.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we are 'seeking for completeness' because we have allowed ourselves to separate ourselves from ourselves; and that the mind is in fact showing us the points of our separation - thus the mind can be utilized as a tool to investigate and understand the HOW of our self-separation, the HOW of our becoming who/what we are today; so that we may 'piece ourselves back together' in self-honesty and self-responsibility, to stand as One as Equal of Life and thus 'complete'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that a child stands no chance of exploring its nature as life and remain in self-trust as self-directive authority - unless the parent becomes self-aware and starts investigating and purifying the accepted patterns and play-outs of energetic polarities, so that the parent may take back the power abdicated to the automated energy system and be an example of stability, clarity and self-trust.


I commit myself to exposing the bipolar patterns of our world, so that we may see, realize and understand the TRAP of polarity and thus the TRAP of energy.

I commit myself to showing that as long as we are following the 'high' of energy, we are bound to fall to the 'low' of energy - as both exist as One - the Oneness of polarity.

I commit myself to showing that as long as we allow ourselves to seek the 'positive' as an experience of 'more' - we are trapping ourselves in our own projections and miss the actuality of reality in every moment, failing to direct reality to an outcome that will effect what is best for life,

I commit myself to showing that as long as we are preoccupied, consciously or unconsciously, with the pursuit of our self-interest within and as the mind, we are not supporting Life as all as one as equal in consideration of cause and effect in the actuality of the physical reality we all share.

I commit myself to showing that as long as we are trapped in the mental we are not only unable to care for the world as a whole, but also unable to care for our physical bodies, which is in fact that which hosts the mental for a moment between 'life and 'death'.

I commit myself to sharing the consideration that 'eternal life' cannot be achieved through the mental, but only through the physical, as the body returns to the earth and change its form as it amalgamates with the ground, while the mind consciousness evaporates forever more in the one moment of outbreath.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the mind consciousness needs the body to store memories and experiences as the self-image it holds, and the moment the body is no more in a form that can be used by the mind, the self-consciousness is no more.

I commit myself to showing the paradox of self-consciousness that thinks and believes it is somehow 'superior' to the body, when in fact without the body self-consciousness would not exist - seen in the simple common sense that the planet does not need the human and its consciousness to exist, yet the human and its consciousness require the physical existence.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that unless we stand for life to bring forth what is best for life: we are not equal to life as we abdicate our right to life by placing self-interest as mind before the interest of life as the physical.

I commit myself to letting go of the addiction to energetic experiences – so that I may set myself free from the chains of the bipolar patterns of our existence and walk in simplicity as life in every breath, establishing self-trust and self-honesty as I stand up for life to bring forth an existence that is based on the value of LIFE and thus best for ALL.



ART by Marlen Vargas Del Razo


Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

To participate and support yourself visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/
http://desteniIprocess.com

See my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com

@ eqafe for FREE:
* Spirituality and Rebirth
* Hell Spoof <<< NEW MP3 Download - Music for Equality - Listen, Dance & Share!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen