Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2012

Day 74: Moody's Moods Reflect the Energy of Human Nature



For further context read:
DOOM by MOOD
Reaction Energetics Mind the Mine
MIND over MATTER
Living the Dream is the Purpose of Life


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that MOODS are simply the reflection of our addiction to a polarity system that has no actual basis -
wherein we have the polarity of Money and No-Money, of feeling 'good' or 'bad', of being 'superior' or 'inferior'... when in fact such polarity designs are only mental constructs.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that MONEY is a mental construct designed through the agreement of human beings, willingly or unwillingly, yet it has dominated the physical reality to such an extent, that this mental construct as MONEY has become the god in this physical existence that decides who live and who dies, who can Have and who can have-Not, who is 'superior' and who is 'inferior', who can 'feel good' and who cannot.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that MOODS are simply the reflection of our addiction to 'feeling good' - whereby we only 'feel good' when our position in the world/society is such that it ensures the satisfaction of our self-interest through a 'more' in self-image, status, money, sex, recognition: all MENTAL 'values' - when in fact we have disregarded and diminished the actual value of life in the name of what we 'love' -
and we only 'love-it' when we 'feel good', and we only 'feel good' when we have somehow fulfilled the idea/picture of a 'successful self-image' sold to us by the consumerism system of profit.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that rating agencies such as MOODY’S simply reveal the extent to which we have made ourselves dependent on MOODS as the 'feeling' on which we base our decisions while we disregard the physical dimension of this reality where 2/3 of the world population are left to exist in inhumane conditions with the bare minimum for survival.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we have made our feeling dependent on MOODS as energy:
where externally, energy is MONEY, and internally energy is that which can be claimed as MINE in the MIND, be it self-image, a feeling of 'superiority', a sense of power and control, status and fame and fortune and everything that goes with it;

within this we have completely disregarded the actual physical feeling of this one reality, one world we all share - and this disregard is evident in the exploitation and abuse of human lives, nature and the animal kingdom, all in the name of profit.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that what we 'love' in this world consciousness system is profit - externally as MONEY, internally as MIND/MINE;
and just like we hide our wealth and our MONEY from others, we hide what is 'mine' in the MIND, because if others would actually SEE our self-interest they would KNOW that no one can be trusted with LIFE.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that we can only be trusted with life if we have the interest of life in mind in all possible ways -

yet within what has become of 'human nature' and within what we accept to be called 'life' in the current world system: we as humanity prove that we do NOT have the interest of life in mind, but only have self-interest in mind all the time - and so we keep our MIND secret and we keep our MONEY secret out of FEAR of others seeing and realizing the nasty nature of EGO that we've accepted and allowed ourselves to exist as.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world system where we make ourselves dependent on MONEY as a tool for MOOD, where if you HAVE it you can 'feel good' and if you DON'T HAVE it you are left to 'feel bad' - while our planet earth unconditionally provides its resources for ALL and if we would simply make sure that what is here is equally distributed to ALL: ALL LIFE could be EQUALLY taken care of without much effort.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the world consumerism system is dependent on the consumer to buy so that the system can make profit - and that the system thus SELLS dreams and desires for the consumer to BUY into, because if the consumer is not constantly preoccupied with CHASING THE DREAM, the consumer might actually WAKE UP and start questioning the evil ways of the system as ourselves, where we have lost all touch with the actuality of reality and have trapped ourselves in illusions and dreams just to 'feel good' for a moment while the money/mine/energy lasts.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that EVERYTHING that is sold to us in this world is but a DREAM to keep us asleep and 'comfortably numb', in the worst case preoccupied with CHASING THE DREAM so that we can, too, ASCEND the STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN just like the FEW in positions of power and control as MONEY gained through the exploitation and abuse of the MANY in the name of THEIR love, pursued only to 'feel good' and NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.


I commit myself to exposing the deceptive nature of MOOD as but a 'feeling' that is not real, but conditioned through the impulses of the consumerism system as seen within e.g. education or media, where the IDEAL DREAM is presented and ways to BUY the dream are presented, forming the desire of the masses to be aligned to only a DREAM, and equally forming the fear of NOT achieving the dream, because achieving the dream is SUCCESS while not achieving the dream is FAILURE, yet this polarity illusion pertains only to the 1/3 of the world population that are somehow able to have some money in their pocket and roof over their head while 2/3 of the world population have no way of relating to such concepts of 'success' and 'failure' as they exist in physically degrading conditions, not knowing whether they will make it to see another day.

I commit myself to exposing the deceptive nature of the current accepted world consciousness system of POLARITY, where peace is defined through war, and love is defined through spitefulness, and success is defined through failure, and power is defined through the slaves that make it possible for the FEW to have control over the MANY.

I commit myself to investigating within myself where and how I am following 'a dream', to make sure I let go of any and all delusions of consumerism and profit so that I may stand in self-trust as the directive-principle of myself, as the one making my decisions and determining my choices, not based on self-interest, but in the interest of LIFE.

I commit myself to investigating where and how I have made myself subject to polarity as moods, feelings, emotions that I have allowed myself to be conditioned through - so that I may set myself free from the controls of consciousness and stand as a self-willed individual, equal as life.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that unless we dare to get to know ourselves for real and see, realize and understand what we have allowed ourselves to be and become; unless we take responsibility for What is Here as this one reality we all share; unless we forgive ourselves for what we have accepted and allowed and re-define our existence within and without to be that which is best for ALL LIFE in all ways: we as humanity stand no chance of walking through the consequences we are facing and getting ourselves into a dignified existence as LIFE.


Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/
http://desteniIprocess.com

Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com

@ eqafe for FREE:
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download – Blogs Compilation

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen