Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 37: What Image and Likeness | Man as God or Evil?



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that this world manifests in the image and likeness of its people - and that we are the building blocks of the system, the world as we know it.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world where we believe in 'god' as 'creator' - yet we use our faith only to pursue our self-interest and serve our desire and fears, while we deliberately fail to consider the implications of the sentence that 'god created man in his image and likeness', which would imply Man as Creator, therefore Responsibility for this creation, this world is upon Man, not upon 'god'.

Within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world where we wait for 'god' to 'save' us and take responsibility for 'his creation' - when we ourselves refuse to take responsibility for our creation and fail to save ourselves from the consequences we have created in this existence.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that all projections of a 'god' as depicted in this world by religion and spirituality serve but the delusion of man and offer only a scapegoat for man to defer his responsibility, to not have to stand-up and face self and the creation of self.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world where we refuse to investigate and understand our 'image and likeness' as manifested in this world - and where we support systems that 'educate' us in inequality, competition and survival fear based on false 'idols' (iDolls) and fake 'values' (fucked values) designed to trap man into infinitely serving the system and manifesting the world as we know it - in the name of profit.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that the system is 'god' over this existence, with money the 'unholy spirit' and man the 'son of god' created in the image and likeness of the system as we expose our children to the systems that create this world in spite of the evidence that we are educated into greed, denial, mind-control.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that every creation is always equal to and one with its creator; and that we can thus learn about ourselves by looking at our creation - our relationships, our children, our systems, our interactions, the woes and ways of our individual lives - and investigating our role within manifesting what we are currently facing, individually and collectively.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that the image = the manifestation without is always equal to and one with the likeness = the beingness within; and that therefore this world is the image of our likeness and reflects the truth of ourselves that we've been trying to deny.

I forgive myself that I've accepted myself as 'fallen' and have through this acceptance allowed myself to abdicate my self-responsibility to projections of 'gods', 'saviors', 'creators', 'the system' in my attempt to 'ascend' and redeem myself when I have in fact abdicated my right to life as equality through abdicating my equal responsibility for what is here as hell on earth, as I suppress my power as life and use my accepted 'inferiority' as a 'justification' to deny my responsibility as co-creator of this world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to self-honestly investigate my likeness as who I am within and to ask myself whether I would wish that likeness without hesitating upon every living being; or whether I would correct and align my likeness before I create anything in my image and set it out into the world as my creation.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that my likeness causes effects that affect not only me myself, but this entire existence as a whole; and that I haven't allowed myself to consider the effects I cause in the bigger picture through who I am in every moment of breath with every thought, word and deed; because I've always only been considering 'my' picture, 'my' context of reality, 'my' self-interest, within this actually playing 'god' in my mind while abdicating my actual responsibility as creator of this reality.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself and others into an existence of mental projections and false values, where we manipulate the image to pretend a 'better' likeness, in spite of the evidence the images of real-life in this world are confronting us with.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to deceive life as myself and my world by pursuing self-interest driven by my fears and desires, 'justified' with the definitions of my fuzzy logic designed to veil common sense and the actuality of reality, so that I always only see "me, me, me" as I trap myself within an alternate mind-reality where I am the super-hero, because whether victor or victim: it's all about "me".

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world where we 'educate' our children into memes - brainwashing children into separation with the polarity mind-control of fears and desires through words, beliefs and energetic experiences, leading children to become nothing but clones of the system, designed to serve the system, conditioned to be driven by fears and desires and so the system consciousness makes their decisions, determines their choices and leads their way; while the life spark in each one is being suppressed and the voice of common sense oppressed, to make sure the system is never challenged to the extent of the required transformation that will end all exploitation, all abuse, all manipulation and the deception of the current world order.



I commit myself to re-educating myself and my world in practical common sense, investigating and presenting cause and effect - so that we may all see, realize and understand the consequences we are facing and how we have created them; Because within this understanding: we can no longer deny our responsibility for what is here.

I commit myself to bringing forth new systems of actual life-support that will no longer allow mind-control through fear and the commercialization of desires;

a new system starting with equal money for all from birth to death that will practically place everyone in the same starting-point, acknowledging the value of life in every living being, giving everyone equal access, equal chances, equal power - so that each one may live to their utmost potential;

an equality system that will establish real democracy, where all living beings have equal say in all practical matters of existence, so that power and authority is no longer given to single governments or leaders, but to all equally as life - so that the voice of the people may be the common sense that we've lost in our quest for profit and grandeur while we've disregarded life to the most atrocious extent possible.


I commit myself to self-honestly investigate my image and likeness, to make sure that what I live by example is what is best for all life - so that I and those who walk with me may be/become living examples of life's redemption; so that life may finally emerge in this existence from the little sparks of life in each one of us and be like the SUN that shines for all equally.

I commit myself to investigate where and how I abdicate my responsibility - so that I may take back the power and authority I've given away and stand in self-responsibility and self-equality and oneness as an accountable individual that lives what is best for life.

I commit myself to investigate where and how I manifest relationships of inequality - so that I may stand-up and re-align my relationships in regard and support of all participants as life, and assist myself and others in standing-up in self-responsibility, self-dignity, self-respect to be the building blocks of a new world where life is the value.

I commit myself to getting to know my 'likeness', my beingness, and making sure that the image I exist as is equal to and one with who I really am.
Within this I commit myself to re-creating who I am in self-equality and oneness as life, through forgiving and removing past conditioning and polarity constructs designed through the current system, stopping inequality and abuse within myself, and standing-up from each accepted point of self-dishonesty to stop the allowed separation and mind-control and bring forth an existence of self-willed equals that stand as life for all as one as equal.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen