Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2012

Day 67: Puppets on Strings - The Clones of Consciousness

ART by Sylvie Jacobs


For conext read my previous Blogs:
Puppets on the Strings of Energy - Stop the Game
Puppets on Strings - The Automation of Consciousness as Energy



I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed a world where we impose onto our children the ´ways of the world´ in spite of the evidence that the ´sins of the fathers´ are not producing a world that is best for life - as we can see in history repeating and the atrocities that are allowed everywhere we look.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed a world where we impose to our children our beliefs, ideas and interpretations of reality, in spite of the evidence that the institutions of ´culture´ and ´tradition´ has failed to produce a world that is best for life, as it has placed the emphasis on our ´differences´ in the name of which we even kill - instead of acknowledging our equality as life and placing life as the highest value.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed a world where we perceive children as ´less than´ us adults, and thus we from the beginning begin imposing our filters of perception and communication onto a child without even making the effort to understand a child in its beingness as life.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to create, accept or allow an alternate reality as the mind, where each one of us hide in the ´secrecy´ of their thoughts, feelings and emotions, believing this has no impact on the world / all our relationships, in spite of the evidence that this is not so as shown through our children that grow up harboring our suppressed desires, fears and judgments.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed a world, an existence, where we deliberately remain oblivious to the consequences we create, as we only seek the momentary satisfaction of our self-interest.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed a world where we deify energy through phantasizing illusions of grandeur, in spite of the evidence that we do not even manage to effectively deal with our own energetic experiences, let alone to deal with the one reality we all share here effectively, making sure that no being needs to suffer.

I commit myself to showing the common sense that the only function energy serves currently is to keep us addicted to our self-interest while we seek to blind ourselves with the ´positive´ just to ´feel good´ for a moment, refusing to see and effectively direct the ´negative´ so that no being needs to suffer in this world.

I commit myself to showing that energy is something we create as ´more than´ us here, something we then follow and reach out for, something apparently ´positive´ we project as a desire, while we fail to even manage our direct sphere of influence in the physical world as we hide in fear of the ´negative´ in ourselves and the world, in site of the evidence that we are the ones creating, accepting and allowing it.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that our secret thoughts and beliefs manifest our experiences as ´feelings´ and ´emotions´ and to acknowledge the unstable nature of such experiences;
all the while we disregard the actual physical experience that we are enslaving ourselves and each-other into, seen in poverty, starvation, war, famine and all the atrocities we allow on earth while we indulge in the alternate realities of the mind as energy.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed a world where we have mentalized our existence to such an extent, that we even see ourselves as a mere picture in our head.

I commit myself to showing to what extent we have detached ourselves from the actuality of reality, where pictures and ideas in our head override the physical reality to such an extent that we not only fail to acknolwedge that 21000 children DIE daily from preventable causes, we also disregard and abuse our own physical bodies (without which our mind consciousness would not exist) for the sake of fulfilling the ideas and pictures we entertain in our heads based on our self-image and self-interest as ego.

Within this I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we as self-consciousness exist as ego in self-interest, which is the reason why we fail to care for our common ground here on earth and produce a world that is best for all life.



I commit myself to showing that we did NOT learn how to deal with our inner experiences and reactions as what comes up within us, we did NOT learn to communicate ourselves or to practically and effectively direct our emotions and feelings, we did NOT learn how to direct our thoughts and use the mind as a tool of self-support, and we did NOT learn how how to manage conflict and communicate with each-other to bring-forth actual solutions that are best for all.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepteed and allowed myself to see conflict as something ‘negative’ – both within (in our inner reality) and without (our external reality) - not realizing that deeming something as ´negative´ is just another way to ´justify´ my accepted inferiority where I would hide in fear, instead of standing-up and investigating conflict to see and realize what it is revealing about our nature and how we can direct conflict so that it does not have to repeat.

I commit myself to showing the common sense of the fact that, when our inner reality is in conflict with our external reality - the world - there is obviously something wrong, something we are not considering.

I commit myself to showing that any reality in the mind that is not equal and one with the external reality - is an illusion.

I commit myself to showing the obvious that in this world, we learn to hide, deny and suppress the ‘negative’, and use the ‘positive’ as cover-up and pretence; thus it is not surprising that the whole idea around Energy has taken such megalomaniac scope that all kinds of ideologies emerged from it, from the old religions to the new age spirituality.

I commit myself to showing that even in religion and spirituality, we find the same basic pattern of Parenting that the child is faced with when beginning to ‘think’ and ‘perceive’: REWARD and PUNISHMENT - yet another bipolar pattern, embedded within a hierarchy of authority: in sprituality we have god(s)/master(s) and followers/disciples, in parenting we have the authority of the parent as god/teacher and the child as the forced follower/pupil.

I commit myself to showing the obvious common sense that  the LOVE of this world as applied in REWARD and PUNISHMENT really does not work - and yet, we even follow such bipolar tactics within ourselves and our own minds, where we reward ourselves and punish ourselves, according to whether we at a given moment judge ourselves as ‘positive’ or ‘negative’.

I commit myself to showing that we define things we ‘desire’ or ‘like’ as ‘positive’ while we define things we ‘fear’ or ‘dislike’ as ‘negative’. We then deny, suppress or hide from the ‘negative’ by overemphasizing the ‘positive’, often to such an extent that we completely blind ourselves to the actuality of reality.

I commit myself to showing that self-consciousness is the mechanism that emerges as the main idea/concept of Self according to the feedback we get from our environment, a mechanism that then filters the reality of the objective world into subjective interpretations ABOUT the world, using polarity to define its subjectivity into ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ attributes, with the tendency to ‘desire’/’seek’ the ‘positive’ and to ‘fear’/’avoid’ the ‘negative’ energetic experience - all the while it is ALL self-created, self-defined.

I commit myself to showing that Consciousness, as that which we define ourselves individually through and as, is never EQUAL to its interpretations of the world/things. Rather, consciousness will look at things as ‘more than’ (‘positive’ / ‘superior’) and ‘less than’ (‘negative’ / ‘inferior’) in relation to itself. And based on this RELATION, it will induce different polarities of thoughts, feelings and emotions to develop a ‘world view’ that will ‘justify’ its existence and ‘explain’ its experience, which implies that consciousness is never responsible for its own experience, which is in fact its own creation, as it attributes its experience on external factors separate from itself, defined in bipolar terms of ‘more than’ / ‘positive’ / ‘superior’ and ‘less than’ / ‘negative’ / ‘inferior’.

I commit myself to showing that such bipolar thoughts, feelings and emotions would then be the STRINGS the drive us, direct us, determine and define us – in separation from ourselves, whereby these STRINGS become completely AUTOMATED and activate when triggered through external stimuli. And what we do is start creating beliefs around such patterns of thought and experience, as we simply follow what comes-up inside without the application of any common sense. We accept that the reaction that come-up inside are ´who we are´ and we never question what creates an experience, a thought, a definition.

I commit myself to showing that we currently exist as PUPPETS on STRINGS - motivated and driven by the stimuli presented to us by the consumerism system which is basically using our fears and desires and the fact that we have no self-directive pricniple as life but merely blindly follow such fers and desires - to keep us addicted and enslaved in the name of profit.

I commit myself to bringing forth a new world system that will not only give equal access, equal money, equal power to ALL LIFE, but will also make all knnowledge and information transparent so that we may all re-educate ourselves and come to understand ourselves, our creation and the consequences we are facing both individually and collectively as humanity.

I commit myself to showing that self-consciousness is based on the codes we have adopted, accepted, allowed or created throughout our lives in unawareness and fear, from the moment we submitted to the world consciousness that was passed onto us by the adults in our environment: the moment we gave up our own expression and self-trust as life and concluded that in order to survive in this world we have to submit to the ‘ways of the world’ as we know it - and that thus nothing of consciousness is ever unique or authentic.

I commit myself to bringing forth a world where we have the freedom to explore and express and dis-cover who we are as life - so that we may break through the chains of consciousness, let go of the accepted limitations and definitions of separatism, and self-realize life to our utmost potential.




Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/
http://desteniIprocess.com

Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com

@ eqafe for FREE:
* Spirituality and Rebirth
* Hell Spoof <<< NEW MP3 Download - Music for Equality - Listen, Dance & Share!!!


ART by Kelly Posey

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen