Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 31: Being Self-Conscious is Self-Judgment | United we Stand, Divided we Fall


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be/become self-conscious and define myself through/as self-consciousness – instead of investigating in self-honesty what the point of being self-conscious is actually showing me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that becoming/being self-conscious implies that one is making oneself subject to other people's opinions and value-judgments - giving 'others' through one's own acceptance and allowance the power and authority to judge, define and determine who one is.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to go into self-judgment and then expect people to judge me, being self-conscious about how other people see me; which is showing me that I am already judging myself, and project this judgment as what I expect or anticipate from others.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that becoming/being self-conscious implies that I've already created a point of self-judgment within myself about myself and then project that judgment in expectation of it being 'validated' by others or not.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to be here in self-acceptance in every moment, developing and establishing self-trust through making decisions and directing my life from in self-awareness as life, in self-honesty and practical common sense.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we have one actual choice:

to either exist as self-consciousness, self-conscious of our own judgments which we project onto others creating mental energetics of 'superiority'-'inferiority' based on which we manifest a world of unnecessary competition and suffering as the human RACE;
OR to live in self-awareness as life, in understanding instead of judgment = aware of how we're creating ourselves and this world in the first place, aware of the cause and effect our individual existence has on the whole, and thus directing ourselves in making sure that our cause and our effect are always in the interest of life as all as one as equal -

so that we may manifest a world of oneness and equality where judgment, competition and polarity have no place because we manage ourselves and our relationships in understanding of cause and effect, realizing that what is best for all is best for me, thus as Jesus said: do unto another as you would like to have done unto self.


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world of relationships of separation, where we not only separate ourselves from each-other and everything that is here, but also from ourselves within ourselves: through mental concepts and value-judgments based on 'superiority'-'inferiority' - which implies that we are creating ourselves and our relationships based in competition and comparison only, and have lost all sense of life as equality and oneness, not only toward our world but also toward and within ourselves.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that when I live every moment in self-awareness as life, directing myself as best for all in self-honesty and practical common sense: mental value-judgments become irrelevant, unnecessary, superfluous.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to let go of self-judgment completely and entirely - so that I may stand in self-trust as the directive principle of myself/my life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my directive principle to the mind of judgments and opinions that is based on past conditioning and functions through filters of perception that do not have the interest of life in focus but only self-interest as the preservation of a persona formed and created to survive in this world through competition based in survival-fear.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as long as we make ourselves subject to judgment, subject to the mind (and as long as we judge others we can be sure that self-judgment exists equally, as Jesus said: Judge not lest you be judged) - we are making ourselves subject to fear and thus mind-control.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that fear is always mind-control, and that therefore we are 'controlling' ourselves from the inside out, however in unawareness, as we are existing divided within ourselves, having abdicated our directive principle to the conditioned and programmed self-consciousness as the persona formed through influences and impulses of this world to 'fit' into this world and make sure the system keeps running as the world as we know it: based on self-interest and separation.

And therefore I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that: as within so without, and so we are creating this world in our image and likeness, manifesting a society of fear, mind-control, competition and manipulation, extensively seen and reflected within the current money-system and the global consequences thereof for humanity and our planet earth.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as long as we exist within judgment, we are making ourselves subject to energy - energy being the energetic experiences of 'superiority'-'inferiority' as formed through the mind of judgment and separation; and within this we abdicate our directive principle to the energetic experiences of 'feel-good'-'feel-bad', 'have-more'-'have less', 'be-more'-'be-less', ending up making our choices and decisions in life based on such energetic experiences that only include ourselves as a separate persona in self-interest; manifesting a world, a society that disregards life completely while it pursues self-interest, perpetuating the current system of 'survival of the fittest' to the most atrocious and inhumane consequences.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand how we've made physical energy subject to the mental energy of polarity-judgements and energetic-experiences, without ever getting to know, realize and understand the physical substance we are all made of, the physical universe that is our home and life-giver, and the physical energy laws by which this physical reality functions;

Instead, we have created laws based on mental polarities and value-judgments of 'superiority'-'inferiority' from the starting-point of separation and self-interest; and from this we manifest an existence of self-interest trapped and blinded by its own creation, while we allow the automated mind system to drive and determine existence both within and without.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that: as we have allowed ourselves to be driven through an automated pilot as the conditioned mind as energetic self-consciousness; we have equally allowed our world to be driven through an automated pilot as the money-system, with money being the energy we have created and defined to be what it is today, deceiving ourselves and each-other by pretending this energy as money is real while we allow it to run our existence and to determine who lives and who dies, because without money you die in this world as it is proven every 5 seconds as a child dies of starvation and other preventable causes.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see the simplicity of the solution to the fuck-up we have created, both within and without: which is to stop our addiction to energy/energetic experiences, to stop all mind-control and all fear, thus stopping all concepts of 'superiority' and 'inferiority' both within and without and standing-up in self-awareness as life –
so that we may self-realize who we can be when we are not limited by the definitions and energetic experiences of the mind, and see the necessity to change the money-system in our world by giving money the value of life as equality and oneness; so that money may be a tool through which we can make sure equal support, equal access, equal power, equal resources is made available and given to all equally, as an acknowledgement of our self-realization as life.



I commit myself to stopping judgment and self-judgment within myself - so that I may stand in self-equality and oneness, in self-acceptance of myself as life, as I am here; therefore my power and my responsibility is here, I simply have to take it, live it, become it within and as who I am in every moment of breath.

I commit myself to investigating and stopping the energetic experiences as mind-control that I've allowed myself to place value into and follow - so that I may be the one to decide who I am and to determine my choices and decisions in life, in self-awareness as life, therefore in common sense as what's best for all life.

I commit myself to exposing and demonstrating how we've all been existing in fear, in separation and self-interest, wherein fear has become greed, separation has become our reality, and self-interest our directive principle through which we manifest the world as we know it.

I commit myself to transforming my relationships into self-honest communication and life-support, starting with myself, so that I no longer exist in or support judgment, competition, the human race in its current state of separation.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that as long as we are found 'wanting', we cannot be trusted with life, because we are mind-controlled through our own wants, needs and desires.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that as long as we are subject to the wants, needs and desires we harbour as a result of our conditioned persona created through the world-system in its image and likeness: we are subject to fear, because each point we want, need or desire comes along with the fear of losing it, and so we are controlled through fear while we exist in fear, pursuing only our self-interest as wants, needs, desires, which are not even our own but the result of a conditioned self-consciousness programmed by and within this world system to perpetuate separation, consumerism and the exploitation of life.

I commit myself to stop defining myself based on perceived 'securities' - so that I may be free to move and expand, instead of submerging myself to concepts and ideas of fake 'security' in a world where death is not our own decision, in a world where we allow more than half the population to exist without their daily bread secured.

I commit myself to stopping my existence of self-interest, so that I may expand myself in the interest of life, so that I may do what it takes to bring forth a new world that will function and operate as best for all life in all ways, and I will not stop until it's done.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that no one is free until all is free.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that United we Stand, Divided we Fall - which is evident within how we exist within ourselves as the 'fallen angels', divided within ourselves through self-judgment, energetic experiences, internal conversations; instead of Standing as One and Equal, in the image and likeness of 'god' as perfection, as all as one as equals, thus being the directive principle in oneness and equality, aware of and caring for all of our creation equally.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that our world is Falling because we have fallen within ourselves, and that to 'save our world' we require to realize that we have fallen, that we have separated ourselves from life, that we are in fact responsible as creators, and that we can stop, forgive, unite and stand-up in self-realization as life, as life in self-awareness;
And within this we can unite our world and bring-forth a new system based on our awareness as life, based on self-realization as creators, based on the acknowledgement that: United we Stand, Divided we Fall.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that if the world falls, mankind falls, and there will be no 'winners' and 'losers' in the end, as we are all equally subjected to the consequences of our existence and the effect we cause;

Thus it is vital to understand Cause and Effect, to from that understanding make sure that we only cause an effect that will be best for all life equally in all possible ways.

I commit myself to sharing the obvious common sense that it is necessary to not only stop the mind-control from the inside-out, but also to work on bringing-forth a new system that will no longer allow mind-control, that will no longer allow the control of information and resources to the benefit of a select few only, that will no longer allow the control of life through money as the current crimes against life taking place in every single moment in a world where a child die every 5 seconds from preventable causes.

I commit myself to share the common sense that it is in the benefit of ALL to unite as equals on ONE earth, as ONE life, and manifest a world of oneness and equality where judgment, competition and polarity have no place, because we manage ourselves and our relationships in understanding of cause and effect, realizing that what is best for all is best for me.



 
Relevant Blog posts:
Creation's Journey to Life: The Invisible Invincible Mind
Creation's Journey to Life: The Decision
Creation's Journey to Life: The Secret of Breath





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen