Samstag, 16. Juni 2012

Day 63: The Questions we Don't Ask

ART by Kelly Posey



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the questions we ask reveal who we are - because they in fact reveal what we are willing to consider, what we want to hear, what we already presuppose, what we want to have validated.

I commit myself to challenging myself and my world to investigate the question we ask, in the realization that the questions we ask reveal who we are, equal to and one with the starting-point/intent of the question.

I commit myself to showing that within becoming aware of the starting-point / intent of the question: we become aware of who/what we accept ourselves to be equal to.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the questions we ask reveal our fears and desires, and thus reveal who/what we accept ourselves to be.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we can never be 'more' than what we accept ourselves to be equal to.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that our desire /yearning /seeking to be 'more' is in fact rooted in our failure /refusal /resistance to realize and face the totality of ourselves.

I commit myself to showing the we can never be 'whole' as long as we refuse to face the totality of ourselves, conscious, subconscious, unconscious –

and that the tools for facing the totality of ourselves within and without are for the first time in the history of mankind shared within the Desteni process, yet each one must make the decision to take on their self-realization in self-honesty through self-will and in fact walk the practical process of self-realization that is not without 'effort', as it involves the self-determined act of writing and self-introspection in self-honesty, to see, realize and understand the mechanics of the mind as what we have become as 'human race', as well as the physical living of self-corrective application to remove the preprogrammed controls and limitations and to recreate/rebirth ourselves in actuality within and as who we are in every moment in the context of life as a whole.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the questions we don't ask reveal that which we have refused to consider due to the limitations we have accepted and the definitions we have allowed ourselves to impose onto ourselves and life as a whole.

I commit myself to showing that the question asked always entails the answer - and that thus we cannot get to the questions and answers beyond the veils of our accepted limitation unless we remove the veils and forgive our limitations (which are always based in fear) to be able to expand our considerations in common sense to include all cause and effect in the context of all life.

I commit myself to showing that the questions asked always reveal the degree of responsibility one is willing to take for life or not; because the responsibility taken or not is equal to what we accept and allow ourselves to be equal to.

I commit myself to showing that responsibility is in fact real power - and that the only thing standing in our way of taking responsibility for life is self-interest as ego: which is equal to fear.

I commit myself to showing that fear is used as 'justification', 'reason' and 'excuse' to not take self-responsibility - which goes to show that we exist within and as self-dishonesty; and instead of using the mind as a tool for self-realization, we use the mind (or the mind uses us) as a tool for self-deception, self-separation, self-destruction.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the mind always reveals to us who we are - and as such the mind can, in self-honesty, be used as a tool to move beyond our limitations, forgive the accepted veils of control that we have allowed ourselves to hide behind, and expand ourselves through stopping the ego, stopping the fear, stopping the conditioned patterns of our existence and dis-covering who we are as life in oneness and equality.

I commit myself to utilize questions asked to show the person asking what one is in fact presupposing, desiring and fearing as revealed within the words placed as a question, which, in unawareness, always serve the 'validation' of our conditioned limitations and accepted separation.

I commit myself to showing that the questions asked in unawareness of self in fact reveal the very point of unawareness/separation which in that moment is coming to the surface as a chance for us to see, realize and understand a part of ourselves that we had separated ourselves from;

a chance to face ourselves, bring that point back to self and take the responsibility to answering the question ourselves in self-awareness and self-directive will: wherein we in that moment have the chance, if we take it, to re-define the point and ourselves in a way that will remove the limitation and accepted control and will in fact empower us, through the taking of responsibility, to expand ourselves in self-determination and make an actual choice in relation to 'who we are'.

I commit myself to investigating what my words, thoughts and deeds reveal about ‘who I am’ and what I have become /what I’ve accepted myself to be equal to – so that I may in self-awareness as life remove the accepted and allowed controls and in self-honesty expand my self-determination to make actual choices in relation to ‘who I am’ within the context of life as a whole –
so that ‘who I am’ as reflected within my thoughts, words and deeds is nothing less than who I am as life, as what’s best for all.





Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/
http://desteniIprocess.com

Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com

@ eqafe for FREE:
* Hell Spoof <<< NEW MP3 Download - Music for Equality - Listen, Dance & Share!!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen