Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 32: HOPE is a Four Letter Word


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world, a society, where we wait and HOPE for something to happen, something to come and save us, something to miraculously stop/change the conditions we are all currently enslaved to in this existence.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed the enslavement of humanity through systems of HOPE like religion, spirituality, the money-system, the education-system, science and technology, and all systems of this world as none offer actual options/solutions for the betterment of LIFE in our world.

I forgive myself that I've accepted a world where we miss the obvious and hide behind HOPE, in spite of the evidence that through HOPE we are only abdicating our power and authority to "something" that is promising a better future without any physical proof that that will in fact be so.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see the obvious when looking at the systems of HOPE in this world:
that the money-system demands debt in exchange for the promise of profit and wealth; religion and spirituality demand faith and belief in exchange for the promise of salvation from sin; education demands competition for the promise of a opportunities in life; science and technology demand our good faith in their 'benevolence' for promising progress and profit, better health and rejuvenation.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see the obvious: that all the systems of our world use our fears and desires to make promises 'good enough' to delude us into HOPING for a better future, and thus we beLIEve and have faith;
and so we project the redemption of life into some future while we do nothing to investigate and understand the motives behind promises made, nothing to investigate and understand cause and effect, nothing to question why we are promised eternal life when half the world is starving and suffering, yet the money that is currently in circulation is invested in weapons, technology, anti-age, and other politics of greed.

I forgive myself that I've accepted a world, a society, where we do not see beyond our fears and desires, where we are so brainwashed into seeing only what we 'know' that we take no chance to question the world beyond the knowledge-box it is presented to us in; and so we sit and wait and HOPE for the promises to come true, while one political party is replacing the other to fail in the exact same way; and despite the promises made, once in power every party becomes subject to the 'rules of the game' which is the rules of money as 'god' in this existence.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that everyone is in fact secretly or openly HOPING for more 'power', more 'money', more of the luxuries of this world for oneself - and that this is the reason why we remain in HOPE: to 'justify' INACTION.
In this we serve only our fears, because "what if my luck turns and I am suddenly rich and wealthy, will I then still complain and want the world to change?"

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that HOPE is in fact how we 'justify' INACTION, it is an excuse, it is the 'reason' we create through the unreasonable fuzzy logic of our consciousness to explain 'why' we abdicate our self-responsibility and directive-power, 'why' we abdicate ourselves to mental projections of 'betterment' in spite of the evidence that the conditions in this world aren't getting any better.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that HOPE is also equal to the fear of calling someone out: If you have faith and hope in 'god' - you will not question 'god', you will not call him out and ask why inequality and the exploitation of life is allowed seemingly without consequence, because "what if God exists and I get punished for questioning him, for not following him in good fate? Who am I to call out God! I am just a human! I have faith, I have hope, that's all I can do!" – Really?

Just like we justify placing faith, belief and hope in some invisible entity 'out there' that somehow makes promises for our salvation and has great plans for some eternal life in some afterlife: in the same way we place faith, belief and hope in the money-system, the education system, the media, science and technology and all systems of this world - as if 'THEY' have all the answers while we are "just human" and thus apparently unable to ask the questions in common sense and get the answers that will reveal to us the name of the game and how things in fact function and operate in this world-system.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world-system where we glorify the one point that promises to fulfil our personal, particular desires that are in fact rooted in our fears - and so we place our hope = we place ourselves: in the hands of that one point, be it 'god' or the money-system as profit and status, or science and technology as anti-age, rejuvenation, reputation, or a relationship/a marriage as 'safety' and 'security' and the 'approval' that we are somehow 'special'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that HOPE is always connected to self-interest, and self-interest is always based in fear, and fear is always based in accepted 'inferiority', and so we subject ourselves to the systems of this world while we consume whatever comes our way in our path of 'ascension' as we try to become 'better', add to our 'value', be 'more than’ and 'superior' to that nagging feeling inside that's telling us we're 'not good enough' - yet we never question where that perception of 'not good enough' comes from, we never allow ourselves to see that it is through our own acceptance and allowance that we in fact become 'less' than what we can be because we do not have the courage to live in self-honesty and stand-up to no longer accept limitation, no longer accept the exploitation of life, no longer accept the enslavement of mankind, individually or collectively.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that HOPE is a mental construct that traps us in inaction while we wait for something apparently 'more than' us to bring forth the changes we want to see in our world.

I commit myself to investigating all points in which I place HOPE into - so that I may stop the abdication of self-responsibility and make a stand to be the directive principle within myself and my life, no longer waiting for others to change before I change.

I commit myself to giving up all HOPE, as I realize that only when 'all hope is lost' are we in a position to stand-up and make a difference.

I commit myself to bringing-forth a new world system that will not sell HOPE and empty promises, but will be based on the actuality of reality so that we may practically address all issues of humanity in a way that will support all life equally and will restore our planet earth so that we may all have a home where dignified life is made possible.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen