Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 22: Stop the Cold War Within to End War Without

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the very nature of how we exist within ourselves and each-other is confirming the game theory of the 'big brothers' that believe human beings cannot be trusted and are always driven by self-interest and will deceive another rather than work together to avoid being deceived.

Therefore I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that what this in fact shows is that human nature as we've come to accept and re-create it: is based in fear.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it is from the starting-point of fear that people deceive others to pursue self-interest, and that self-interest in fact equals fear.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the whole world system with all its subsystems such as media, education, science, money-system, family: are set out to 'prove' that fear is ‘justified’ and thus we can apparently ‘justify’ existing against each-other and interacting only through protection- and defence-mechanisms as personalities, never really getting to know ourselves and each-other; claiming that "human nature cannot be changed", when in fact human nature is a consciousness system that is being imprinted onto a child from the moment it is born into this world - it is a programmed input-output system that determines one's reactions, emotions and thoughts through belief-systems and equations of definitions, based on which the personality/personalities are formed that people become, resulting to the role each one plays within society as a whole.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the world as we know it is the result of who we are within the individual relationships we entertain as well as within the role(s) we take on within society, directly or indirectly - and that to change society we do not require control, or fear, or any of the tactics of ‘cold war’; because it is our accepted nature that creates the world as we know it, and therefore only a change of the consciousness system we exist within as our 'nature' will result into a change of our world - a change brought forth through self-honesty as the understanding of one's 'personality' as the result of conditioned programming and realizing one's role within the whole as the outflows of one's existence within one's relationships and interactions. In other words: only through self-responsibility are we able to 'save ourselves' and 'save the world'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the consciousness patterns we exist within as 'who we are': are the same patterns that exist throughout the systems of our world and within how the systems of our world interact with each-other to serve self-interest: the system as status quo.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that only through changing/transforming the status quo within: are we able to change/transform the status quo without.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within fear of others, within mistrust and suspicion, and so to interact with others from a starting-point of fear manifesting expressions of deception and manipulation within self-interest, betraying life as oneness and equality out of fear of being betrayed, deceived and manipulated.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the starting-point of thinking and believing that I am able to be betrayed, deceived and manipulated implies that I place myself as 'inferior' to others/my world - and that it is from this starting-point of 'inferiority' that we abdicate ourselves and then attempt to superimpose a 'superiority' against others/our world just to get a feeling of 'equality' -
instead of realizing that such perceived 'equality' is not actual true equality of life as oneness, but only a systematic perception of ‘equality’ based on the polarity of 'superiority'-'inferiority', ‘win’-‘lose’, ‘power’-‘powerlessness’; it is the illusion of ‘stability’ as a point of 'neutral experience' for a moment, it is the illusion of a ‘balance’ which in fact only ‘justifies’ the operational existence of polarity because it is created out of polarity and is thus only supporting polarity further more.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that 'equilibrium' or 'balance' within the current world system is but an illusion created through the momentary diffusion of polarities, yet still needing polarity to exist; and therefore 'balance' or 'equilibrium' within the current system is but a diversion tactic to ‘justify’ the existence of polarities as they exist within love-hate, war-peace, good-bad, dominion-slavery;

Within this I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in a polarity both points are always equal and equally needed to sustain the construct they represent, while the two apparent 'opposites' are like the two sides of the same coin;
and by looking at 'love' in this world or 'peace' in this world or 'dominion' and 'power' in this world: we can clearly see that such 'love', 'peace' or 'power' are not actual expressions of life, are not sustainable qualities that always benefit all in all possible ways, but are merely constructs based on ill values created by the ill will of man that has denied his true power as creator and instead blamed 'others' for his fall rather than taking self-responsibility.

And not only that, but from that point of self-abdication and separation from life, man has proceeded with generating creations of inequality, of separation, of abuse and exploitation, attempting to redeem himself as 'god' as creator and to prove his dominion on earth, but doing so in separation and self-interest, the result is equal to: separation and self-interest. And so all the advancement and 'progress' man has made in its 'evolution' has only brought forth more separation and more fear, more exploitation and more corruption, and thus more systems of self-interest - while we ignore life as a whole, we disregard life as a living-organism of which we are (at least we could be) equal and one part of.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it is ourselves we are in essence deceiving by following and accepting the preprogrammed human nature as 'inferiority' (inFeariority) which continuously attempts to create a 'superiority' as a way to 'redeem' itself against the world/others -
instead of realizing who we are really are as life and from that realization placing ourselves in a position to stop fear, stop self-deception, stop the betrayal of life, and finally stand together, stand-up for life, and investigate how human nature is created and what we can do to re-create ourselves in a way that will support ourselves and each-other as life; in a way that will support all life equally, so that we do not have to exist in fear, so that we do not have to participate in our reality through protection- and defence-mechanisms, but rather participate in our world through direct communication and clarity of expression, formulating common goals in common sense for our co-existence on this common ground on Earth with a common interest: LIFE, as who we all really are.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that what we call 'cold war' is in fact something that takes place continuously in the hidden chambers of our mind where we think no one is looking and no one is listening, where we are back-chatting about others and scheme our tactics of manipulation to get what we want in self-interest; and that such manipulation will mostly take-on 'beautiful' and 'loving' forms when expressed on the outside, yet it is based in the inside thoughts of fear, suspicion and mistrust that we hide in our secret mind;

and so I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we are within ourselves in a constant war towards others/our world - and therefore it is no coincidence that what we are faced and confronted with in the outer world is conflict and war and politicians unable to work together, science unable to work on what will support life as they are pursuing only profit in self-interest, and corporations that are busy undermining each-other in the name of power and dominion in the 'free (!) market' of the world.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I have 'free choice' within my secret mind, instead of realizing that 'free choice' that can only exist within the secret mind cannot in fact be free; just like the 'free market' of the world is not free at all - we are simply deceiving ourselves and each-other by defining freedom as 'the freedom to deceive and manipulate others/the world to suit our self-interest'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the only way to bring forth actual freedom for life is through transparency and self-responsibility - because as long as we need to hide from each-other (ending up hiding from ourselves to not have to face what we have been accepting and allowing), we cannot be free. As long as we have to watch our back from others/our world, we cannot be free. As long as fear exists, as long as fear is allowed to be the driving force of existence: we cannot be free.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that conflict and war emerge from our fear of being dominated and controlled by others/our world; and therefore we will rather be the first to dominate and control others, so that that which we fear won't happen to us - what an irony, what a vicious trap!

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world where we define 'power' as domination and control, and have completely lost our power as life, our power as creators, our power as a living-existence;
We have become systems within a system, controlled by the very control we are imposing against each-other, we are like the snake biting its own tail, not wanting to see that what we do to others/our world we are essentially doing to ourselves.



I commit myself to stopping the ‘cold war’ within myself by stopping the friction of polarity within my mind, stopping the judgment in the secret mind and bringing all that is ‘hidden’ to the surface to be faced and dealt with directly and directed/corrected accordingly – realizing that I must take responsibility for everything that exists within me, whether I have created it /placed it there myself or not, because by my very allowance and acceptance and permission for it to exist within and as me: I see I am responsible.

I commit myself to proving to myself and demonstrating that real power is life and emerge within self-equality and oneness, from a starting-point of self-honesty as ‘man know thyself’ – and that all ‘power’ of this world is bound to fall as it is but castles built on sand based on mental concepts and ideas of fear and control while disregarding the actual physical reality of cause and effect that we all share and have – whether in awareness or not – an impact on.

I commit myself to sharing the realization that what we are facing within and without is in fact ourselves – and that no one can get away with what we have accepted and allowed, we cannot escape ourselves, we cannot avoid the consequences of our deception and exploitation because the latest at death, life asks the question: Who are you?

I commit myself to showing that transparency is the only healthy way of co-existence where we don’t have to hide from ourselves, we don’t have to hide from each-other, we don’t have to exist through protection- and defence-mechanisms as personalities – but can finally get to know ourselves and each-other intimately, and learn to trust ourselves and each-other as life.

I commit myself to applying practical oneness and equality as in considering all life equally, realizing that I am equal to and one with what I accept and allow within myself and my world; so that we may all start considering each-other as ourselves and stand-up to stop the fear, the judgment and the separation we’ve been accepting as if there were no other way to live in this existence.

I commit myself to working together with others in my immediate reality to live the realization that we have to learn to work together and consider each-other as equals of life, because if we don’t work together we will only continue on the path of war, conflict and friction and we’ll never be able to resolve the situation on earth – a situation that is causing not only the suffering and harm of mankind but also the exploitation and destruction of our planet, our living-home, our Earth.

I commit myself to supporting myself and my world equally in seeing, realizing and understanding that we are here on Earth facing ourselves, facing our creation; therefore there is no point in looking for or creating alternate realities to hide from the actuality of What is Here, no point in following projections/ideas of an ‘afterlife’ where we will apparently be rewarded – because How can we be anything more in any other reality than who we are with every breath in every here moment; How can we be anything more that what we accumulate as ourselves step by step as we go on ‘living our lives’; How can we be anything more in any other reality if we are not even able to sort out this one reality we are finding ourselves sharing Here!

I commit myself to demonstrating that the best reward for any living being is that which will bring-forth a world where all living beings can be free and live without fear;
because looking in self-honesty at this world as a mirror of ourselves we can see that ‘reward’ has been defined in polarity and separation and self-interest with the result of creating and re-creating WAR: re-war-d –
and even our word has become that, as we keep on creating and re-creating war, and so our living existence has become one of war, within and without.
Therefore to redefine reward in common sense as life we must be willing to see the absurdity of our creation as re-war-d and to see that actual reward as life will only be that which will truly reward /benefit /support all life equally at all times and in all possible ways.

I commit myself to bringing-forth a new system that no longer imposes fear, self-interest and the pursuit of profit in the name of Money as god; a new system that places LIFE as the highest value and therefore gives equally to All;

And to get there, we must see that we have to re-educate ourselves and each-other to stop the accepted ‘human nature’, stop the vicious cycles of our existence, and start investigating practical applications of oneness and equality to support life, to break free from fear, to stop the separation, and make our self-interest equal to the interest of life;
so that we may create heaven on earth as a place where each and every single living-being is at all times equally supported with all that is here – as Earth provides for all equally, and the Sun shines for all equally, and as children of the Earth and the Sun we should at least make sure that what is given unconditionally for all is also distributed and made available to all equally.

Then we will be truly equal of life, equal as life, and worthy of life on this planet.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen