Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 55: See_Evil_Lie_zation | Hiding the EVIL behind the CIVIL



I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that CIVILIZATION has been the process of creating systems to manage our relationships out of FEAR of each-other, and that therefore civilization has become a manifestation of FEAR because we as humans did not take directive responsibility for our relationships in self-honesty as life – but have instead created systems of discrimination and polarity as a direct reflection of our judgments toward ourselves and each-other and of our FEAR to give to all equally what we would like to receive.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that civilization is based on competition as the outflow of FEAR, wherein those in FEAR refuse to see the implied and accepted ‘inferiority’, yet they attempt to impose ‘superiority’ onto everyone else on Earth by monopolizing the resources that the Earth unconditionally provides here for all.

Within this forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that civilization in fact has been about CONTROL : wherein control is imposed to claim superiority, yet we refuse to see the starting-point for the NEED for control, which is FEAR and the accepted ‘inferiority’ that is implied within that.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if it weren’t for FEAR, there would be no need for control, separation, deception.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the evolution /EVILution of civilization has only brought forth the evolution /EVILution of control, separation and deception – in spite of the evidence that this is allowed to take place at the cost of LIFE in the most atrocious ways conceivable.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we as human hide our Evil behind the so-called Civil, yet we refuse to acknowledge that the ‘civil’ is but the facade we present to the world when in the secret mind we’ll have all kinds of nasty thoughts, judgments, manipulation tactics JUST to try and make sure we always WIN the ‘human race’ as the virtual power-game we play in the mind, which manifests the power-games that play-out in the world.

This in itself reveals the accepted ‘human nature’ as EVIL and ‘civiLIEzation’ as a LIE.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we exist in DENIAL of our starting-point as FEAR – and are through our so-called civilization DECEIVING ourselves and each-other through ‘positive’ concepts such as LOVE, LIGHT, GOODNESS.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that from our starting-point as FEAR we use such concepts of ‘love’, ‘light’, ‘goodness’ to manipulate our reality in ways that we can have POWER and CONTROL – refusing to acknowledge that the need for control only exists where FEAR exists.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to vehemently DENY that I exist in FEAR , in SPITE of the common sense evidence that: we FEAR being controlled – so we IMPOSE CONTROL instead; we FEAR having less – so we take MORE instead; we FEAR being manipulated – so we MANIPULATE instead.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in our DENIAL of our starting-point we exist in self-dishonesty, and from there: anything and everything we create will be a LIE, regardless how GOOD intentions we claim to have, regardless how BEAUTIFUL we make it seem – the starting-point always determines the outcome, and all creation is always equal to its creator.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world, a society, where we pretend to be CIVIL and See EVIL, and thus we always exist in BLAME of some form while we point fingers at ‘others’ and wash our hands to not have to take responsibility for What is Here – refusing to see the TRUTH of ourselves as the accepted ‘human nature’ which is the real EVIL, evident in the evolution of civilization as the ultimate LIE we hide behind while we present a PRETTY image of GOODNESS as manKIND.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we have become EQUAL to and ONE with the world consciousness of/as POLARITY, as we exist in FEAR/’evil’ yet present POWER/’goodness’, when in fact both sides of the coin are CON and thus EVIL, as we’ve separated ourselves from our equality and oneness as LIFE.



I commit myself to sharing the common sense that real GOODNESS will regard and include ALL LIFE EQUALLY and will always cause an effect that is to the benefit of ALL LIFE in all possible ways.

I commit myself to exposing the evil nature of civilization as the LIE that it is – showing how we are only presenting GOODNESS to hide the EVIL we have accepted and allowed ourselves to become through denying our interdependence as life, disregarding the physical oneness we all equally share, and creating ‘values’ of ‘more than’/’less than’, ‘superiority’/’inferiority’, ‘win’/’lose’ through which we attempt to be GOD over the physical; when clearly the physical is god, as without substantial physical nourishing of our physical body the body DIE as shown through STARVATION in this world, and without the physical body to harbor the MIND, the mental ‘values’ we have created do not exist.

Within this, I commit myself to showing that we have come to exist as but ILLUSIONS, equal to and one with the MENTAL concepts we follow, pursue and promulgate JUST for a moment of perceived ‘satisfaction’ in ‘fulfillment’ of self-interest – while we’ve lost all interest in LIFE and have denied and discredited the actual value of ourselves as life.

I commit myself to showing that we exist in the image and likeness of the SYSTEM – and that the system and the world as we know it is clear evidence of the TRUTH we claim to seek and yet we DENY, as we conveniently BLAME the system, refusing to see that the system would not exist without the human, as it is a creation of the human equal and one.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that in order to STOP the SYSTEM, we have to STOP the MIND as the conditioned mental illusion we have become; and I commit myself to challenging my world to investigate the equality and oneness of the system to get to self-honesty and realize what we have done, accepted and allowed – so that we may STOP, FORGIVE, CHANGE and bring forth a new human and a new system in equality and oneness as LIFE.

I commit myself to demonstrating the sameness of the system WITHIN and WITHOUT:
showing that in the world we have MONEY as mental VALUE/ENERGY based in the POLARITY of ‘Haves’ and ‘Have-Nots’ while we exist in constant competition and abuse/exploit the RESOURCES of the Earth in the name of ‘Profit’and ‘Power’ –
and within we have the MIND as mental SELF-INTEREST/ENERGY based in the POLARITY of ‘more/better than’ and ‘less/worse than’ while we exist in constant comparison and abuse/exploit our PHYSICAL BODIES in the name of ‘Love’, ‘Beauty’, ‘Light’.

I commit myself to exposing the TRAP of POLARITY as MENTAL concept designed to deceive and manipulate and present a BEAUTIFUL PICTURE while we deny the EVIL we impose onto the Physical that is our common Source, our common Ground;
And that instead of Earthing ourselves and Birthing ourselves as LIFE, we delude ourselves into alternate-realities in the mental where we for a moment seem to be able to avoid responsibility for What is Here; and we have even created delusions about the ‘afterlife’ where we hope to be these great, profound, divine beings and finally be ‘free’ from the illusion of the physical – when in fact the ACTUAL ILLUSION is the MIND through which we have tried to HIDE from ourselves and our responsibility for What is Here.

I commit myself to calling out the Believers and Religious followers out there to challenge their beLIEf and ask themselves, if there is a god that meet one at death: Will god give you access to the kingdom of heaven when you have devastated the kingdom of earth? Will god not ask you why you did not act in god’s image and likeness by taking responsibility for all life as yourself? Will god not ask you why you created and worshipped false gods and fake values while you’ve denied and exploited the value of life that is the real god in existence?Will god forgive you if you refused to forgive yourself and change?
Isn’t it obvious the DEATH is too late?

I commit myself to share the common sense that we must be willing to face death at any moment and not be found wanting – we must be willing to face everyone we’ve ever met and everything we’ve ever done, spoken or thought without shame or regret.

And the only way to ‘get there’ is to look in self-honesty at who we have become as the result of who we have been in every moment of breath throughout our life; realize the responsibility we have within the interconnectedness of life; forgive ourselves for the separation, fear, self-dishonesty, deception, manipulation and abuse we have accepted, allowed, inflicted; and CHANGE once and FOR ALL, in a process of re-creating ourselves through the LIVING application of the correction we SEE is required in order to REDEEM ourselves as LIFE and HONOR LIFE as the only real value in all practical ways possible.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that those in power in politics and religions must have realized that there is no god, that there is ONLY US HERE, and therefore in the name of power(god) and profit (prophet) have joined forces to exploit as much as possible the weak and the meek by having them follow concepts of ‘god’in desire for REWARD and fear of PUNISHMENT, having them follow concepts of ‘goodness’ in desire to be seen as ‘good’ and deny the ‘evil’/the fear; manipulating the people like sheep just like parents do in order to have authority and bend the child to their will because the FEAR overrides the common sense and Self-Interest overrides the interest of LIFE –
and this is evidence that we do not CARE for life, we have forgotten life, we have lost our value as life and have adopted the false gods and fake values of the consumerism system, designed to serve the GOD of the SYSTEM as MONEY/Mind and PROFIT/Self-Interest.

I commit myself to exposing the SECRET MIND for the EVIL that it is, as in the invisible MIND man pretends to be god, yet in the visible Physical Reality man refuses to live in the image and likeness of GOD through taking responsibility for What is Here, acknowledging the value of LIFE as equal in ALL and thus manifesting systems of actual life-support that will treat all life equally.

I commit myself to aligning myself to equality and oneness as LIFE by getting to self-honesty about what, how and why we have become the current accepted ‘human nature’, as I realize that there is nothing ‘humane’ within the accepted ways of the world and that the ways of the world reflect the TRUTH of who we all are, individually and collectively;
And I commit myself to in self-honesty re-create myself in self-dignity and self-acceptance as life, as I realize that LIFE is the only real value and EQUALITY of life the only way we’re ever going to redeem ourselves as life and dignify our world system to be equal to and one with LIFE.

I commit myself to align my thoughts, words and deeds to be equal and one, so that I in every moment live and express self-clarity, straight-forwardness, transparency as who I am without the need to DENY or HIDE what is inside, without the need to deny or hide from my responsibility as life – so that I may stand in self-dignity and self-trust and be/become a living example of self-equality and oneness as an expression of life.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that in order to re-create ourselves and our world, we require to understand the mechanisms and systems through and as which we’ve created ourselves and our world to be what it is today.
And even though we have thus far created What is Here in unawareness, denial, ignorance and arrogance, the time is here that the ‘hidden’ is surfacing – to be seen, faced and directed.

The blogs and vlogs of the EARTHLINGS that DARE EXPOSE the LIE for what it is and take responsibility to purify self and the world are living proof that the time is ripe for ALL to SEE and take responsibility for self and the world –
and to REALIZE that unless you and me stand-up to transform the accepted 'human nature' as the 'ways of the world' and make a visible difference, standing as examples of a new human and a new world: we cannot expect of our children to become anything different than who we are/have become, as the creation is always equal to the creator, and therefore WE as CREATORS must take the responsibility to STOP the LIE and REDEEM LIFE as all as one as equal.



 

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen