Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 50: Love is Mind-Control



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that a child is born into this world without a concept of love - and yet it communicates with life unconditionally before it is trained by the parents /the system to respond to triggers with the behavior desired and expected by the parents /the system.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the first encounter of the child with love as defined in this world is through the 'reward' and 'punishment' system the parents will use to 'educate' the child to their self-interest by controlling the child's responses through the mental, without really getting to know the child as a physical being - because the parents do not know themselves as physical beings, as they have equally been 'educated' to fit the world system by the generations before them.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that every child is subject to the conditions and environment it is born into, as the impulses coming from the environment will shape the child and in-form it of its options and expectations in life - this way what we call 'life' is imprinted onto the child before the child has any opportunity to explore itself as life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that what we call 'love' in this world is designed to serve only self-interest – and we follow love blindly in spite of the evidence that self-interest is degrading and exploiting life and causing harm in the name of profit.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that self-interest is always based in fear - and that fear is the breeding ground for mind-control.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that religions prey on people's fear to divide and conquer while presenting concepts of god as love to create fake promises, so that people abdicate their responsibility and never stand-up to self-realize life - and so the big players including religions remain in power and accumulate money and resources at the cost of the slaves that follow them based on make-belief promises and ideas of salvation.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the corporations as the big players create our 'love' as addiction through the promotion of consumerism, and love has become a commodity, an accessory to murder, as we leave half the world in suffering and starvation while we pursue self-interest in the name of love, and we fear letting go of that which we love, which is in fact our addictions as the corporate elite system made sure we develop.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that love as promulgated in this world is like sugar, like a drug, used as the concept of reward; while the fear of loss of love is used as the concept of punishment to manipulate people to never question this bipolar reality as it is presented to us through the consumerism system, media, the money-system, education, religion and all systems of our world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that love is for each one different, which is evidence enough that love is but a mental construct, something one use to define that which one will 'protect' and 'defend' at all cost, even at the cost of life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to question the invisible nature of love which, just like the invisible nature of god, is used to manipulate human beings into the mental, into hopes and desires that are in fact based in fear: fear of not having, fear of not being powerful and accepted in this world, fear of losing control, fear of losing what one perceive one has, fear of losing one's image and face in society, fear of death, fear of life, fear of fear itself.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that mind-control works from the inside out – in spite of the evidence that once the words, images, ideas, concepts are implanted into a being through education, media, the world-system: mind-control is automated and one will have the illusion of free choice, when in fact our choices have been created and implanted by others through our acceptance and allowance; yet we follow what automatically comes up as wants, needs and desires without ever questioning, because it's coming up inside us, and we forget that we came into this world empty of mental concepts.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that love as applied in how we live our relationships in this world is in fact mind-control: where we'll use the feeling and the idea of love to get what we want, to manipulate others to like us and to support our delusions, to help us remain within our limitations and justify our fears, agree with our gossip and projections of blame - and so love is used by human beings as the cage that will make sure we do not change, we do not stand up, we do not face ourselves and our creation as this world, we do not take responsibility - because "everything is okay".

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand how the desire of having someone telling you "trust me" and "everything is gonna be okay" is created by the system through stories and movies and tales, to make sure human beings buy into the delusion of ‘personal happiness’ and stick to self-interest within relationships of dependency, so that human beings never pose a real threat to the system but remain the conditioned slaves that keep the system running.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that love is always conditional even if it's called "unconditional love" - because how can you unconditionally love the rapist, the murderer, the politician that leads his people to war, if your love does not practically make sure the abusers are assisted to understand how they came to be who and what they are and supported to stop the abuse within and without, making sure that no further harm is allowed.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that unconditional love only exist when love is equal to life –
and that in such equation love is not the lovey-dovey shining-bright 'feeling' or ‘idea’, but is the courage practically lived and expressed to ensure that all abuse is ended and all abusers are assisted to stop their applications of abuse, realize the consequences and take responsibility to change themselves into equal living beings, unless it is proven that one cannot and will not change, in which case the majority must decide how to best keep such abusers away from the public to prevent any harm or further abuse.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that if love existed, we would not treat criminals the way we do in the current system - we would treat criminals in the understanding that they are too products of the world system, and therefore it is a matter of education and realization to assist a person to change, realizing that abusing life is in essence self-abuse; and it also is a matter of changing the system into one that will no longer produce or tolerate abuse, a system that will no longer be based on self-interest as profit, no longer be based in separation from life and mental concepts of manipulation like money is today, but a system of equality and oneness that will be based in the value of life and will practically honor and support life in all possible ways: that would be practical love made visible.



I commit myself to making love visible as equal to life, by transforming myself and my relationships to not accept anything less than what is best for life.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love for the lie that it is, sharing the common sense that if love existed, this world would be a totally different place where any child born into this world would be welcome and free to live, express and explore itself as life without fear.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love as promulgated by religion that promise love in some afterlife, when they do nothing to make this one reality we all share a better place where no abuse and no exploitation of life is allowed.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love in relationships as they exist in this world - so that we may stop hiding from ourselves behind concepts of 'love'; so that we may stop trying to create delusions of ‘personal happiness’ while we allow the atrocities in this world to continue.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love within charity, sharing the common sense that in a world of equal love and equal power for all life: charity would not exist.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love as mind-control, showing how a child is being brainwashed to submit to the system, in spite of the evidence that the system is not supporting life and will not support the child unless the child plays by the rules of the system and becomes a product in the image and likeness of the system.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love as a mental concept we use as make-believe to 'feel better' about ourselves and our world - in spite of the evidence that no love exists, because if love existed we would do everything in our power to stand up from the deception and break the bounds of the system to bring forth a new way of life that will make sure life is never again exploited and abused.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love as mind-control, obviously evident within the fact that we are so in love with our own addictions and our own fears, that we do not find it within us to stand-up and stop our selfish love, to expand our love practically until it is equal to life and embraces life in ways that no more abuse or exploitation of life is accepted or allowed.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love that is obviously evident within the fact that it works like a drug, inducing the illusion of 'happiness' as we become comfortably numb and follow the 'feel-good' experience and the backchat in our mind that tells us, as a reflection of our own desire, that "everything is gonna be okay" - yet we refuse to actually do something to MAKE everything okay in FACT for ALL LIFE Here on this earth, this one reality we all share.

I commit myself to educating myself and my world in stopping the accepted and allowed mind-control, so that we may stand up and do what it takes to put an end to all abuse and exploitation of life, and bring forth a new system that will practically support all life equally in fact, evidently and visibly, in all possible ways.

I commit myself to sharing the education and realization that has emerged through the Desteni group, to share the tools each one is able to utilize in stopping mind-control and getting to self-honesty, through self-will and self-determination - as life should be.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of love as a crime against life, because the love of this system robs us and our children of the opportunity to become self-willed, self-moving equals of life, as the love for money, the love for power, the love for fame and fortune in this world, the love for god, the love for 'feeling good', the love for 'looking good', the love for ‘reward’: has become the motivation and the incentive for people to do anything, and without that motive provided by the system to keep the system running: no one will move.

Therefore it will take great effort and great courage to stand-up from the comfortably numb delusion we have trapped ourselves in and to start moving ourselves in self-will and self-determination; it will take love equal to life, and that's the greatest that love can get, to break through the comfort-zone of our addictions and stand-up in self-dignity as life to bring forth a new world that will ensure a dignified life for ALL.


 


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen