Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 35: Debunking Fear of Change



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to resist change.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to walk life unconditionally - unconditionally meaning: without imposing 'my rules' and 'my laws' of what 'I know' onto reality, expecting reality to unfold 'my way' so that I can feel 'safe' and 'secure' and 'in control'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that fear of change is a 'justification' of who I am as the mind in an attempt to remain 'in control' - when in fact I do not have 'control' over anything, but the illusion of control that is perceived when I hold on to my 'knowledge and information' and the self-definitions I have accepted and allowed about myself.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that the only control I have is self-control as who I am / how I direct myself in every breath, one breath at a time.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that 'man know thyself' is not about holding on to some 'knowledge' about who self is or about controlling the information that I've been in-formed as -
instead, ‘man know thyself’ is about walking every moment unconditionally in self-intimacy (into-me-I-see) as I am here, responding to the actuality of each moment as it is here, in self-honesty;
self-honesty being the awareness of me as who I am in every moment within the context of the whole as life, taking into consideration cause and effect and the consequence/outflow/accumulation of my participation/interaction.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as long as I hold on to my self-definitions, judgments, knowledge and information of the past: I cannot respond to every here moment in the context of the actuality of the moment as I am not here, but trapped in the mind of the past, limited and defined by ‘MY’ knowledge and information and thus unable to consider or regard anything beyond that box of knowledge and information as ‘ME’.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that change is here in every moment, with every breath, and that fear of change is in fact fear of life, fear of self, fear of living and unconditionally participating in what is here within and as actual evolution in self-awareness.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that stability of self as self: is developed and established through self-trust and self-honesty in every moment, through remaining Here within/as breath while I walk with what is here in every moment, re-birthing myself with every new breath and walking the change and transformation of the system I have become.
And thus, while I am changing and transforming myself, while I am stopping my past conditioning and limitation and re-creating myself, I am at the same time realizing that I am the same yesterday, today and tomorrow: as I am here as the directive principle of myself, making sure I am making my decisions and choices based on practical common sense and self-honesty as life = living what is best for all, and thus what is best for me as life, as all as one as equal;
And thus, equality and oneness becomes the one principle as stability of me as me in every breath.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that fear is a creation of the mind as a protection-mechanism designed to ensure the mind's survival and self-preservation of the systematic persona that it is.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that only the mind as ego exists in fear – fear of loss, fear of survival, fear of defeat, fear of death;
Life does not exist in fear, as Life is beyond what we call 'life' and 'death' - yet who we are is not yet equal to Life as we are desperately holding on to fear of survival /loss /death, defining ourselves through the mind as personalities, beliefs, judgments, definitions - while we disregard ourselves as life, disregard our human physical body, disregard the breath that sustains us, and have in fact separated ourselves from what is real to such an extent that we are not even aware of ourselves breathing, of our body functioning, of our cells communicating, of our atoms spinning, because we are trapped in the false 'kingdom of heaven' in the mind, pretending to be 'god' and imposing our ill will onto the physical to satisfy desires of the mental while we disregard the actual needs and necessities the physical requires for a truly healthy life within and without.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the condition of our earth and our world-system as we witness it day in and day out throughout history: is showing the devastating effects caused by our conditioned existence as mind consciousness systems in separation from life; and that as we accept ourselves to play 'god' in our heads while disregarding and abusing the physical to satisfy the lust and greed of the mind: we allow the money-system to play 'god' in the world while disregarding and abusing earth's resources in the name of profit.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that both within and without: separation, fear and greed are the driving forces we have allowed to dictate our existence; and so we exist in self-interest both within and without, manifesting inequality and abuse, complaining about our leaders and governments and blaming each-other pointing fingers and seeking revenge - but never for a moment do we stop to consider OUR role within the whole, and that the whole is merely reflecting back to us the true nature of who we are and what we have become, individually and collectively.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that within a world existing in blame: everyone is abdicating their responsibility to someone or something else, in separation from oneself - and no one is actually standing-up to say ‘enough is enough’, 'till here and no further, let us stop the blame, stop the power-games and get together in self-responsibility to find practical ways to bring this world into a functioning way of life that will be best for all life in all possible ways.
Desteni is the only group of people coming together to express and implore exactly that: that if we do not stand together as One group of Equals = as Life: humanity stands no chance of surviving the consequence we have manifested, the consequence we have all equally accepted and allowed through inaction, ignorance, arrogance, greed, the abdication of responsibility through blame and our endless waiting and hoping for 'others' to change first before we even consider letting go of our comfortably numb ways to make a difference.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that fear always indicates self-interest - and that as long as we hold on to self-interest we will exist as mind consciousness systems enslaved to fear in separation from life, enslaving ourselves and each-other to a system of fear, mind-control, inequality and abuse.



I commit myself to sharing the common sense that no one is free until all life is free.

I commit myself to investigating where and why I still hold on to fear, where and why I resist change – so that I may let go of the accepted limitation and self-compromise and will myself to expand towards and as life, no longer accepting or allowing fear to direct my existence and determine my decisions.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that by waiting and hoping we are merely ‘weighting’ ourselves furthermore, as we trap ourselves in cycles of denial, refusing to see our responsibility for life, refusing to start directing the change we want to see in the world – and that as long as we wait for others to change first, as long as we wait for leaders and governments to bring forth the change we are hoping for: we are abdicating our responsibility and our right to life.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the right to life is by birth given to all equally, thus the systems we create must also give the right to life to all equally;
yet to begin with and to break through the chains of control that this world-system imposes onto each and every one: we have to GIVE ourselves the right to life and stand-up to investigate what each one can do in every breath to spread awareness of our responsibility and the common sense that WE are the ones we’ve been waiting for –

so that we may bring forth a system that gives the right to life equally to all and practically cares for all life from birth to death so that no single being has to suffer, struggle or exist in fear; and within this, it is common sense that the ones that are stronger, more intelligent, more powerful within the current world-system: hold the bigger responsibility for the whole – therefore it is up to us, who have some money in our pocket, a bank account and internet access, to care for and ensure a dignified living with equal access and equal power even for those that live at the brink of extinction;

to equalize knowledge, resources and participation, and thus equalize power through equal money within a system of Equality that will truly manage our world as the Oneness that it is.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we are All Here on this Earth as our Common Ground with Life as our Common Interest – and thus Life is the one value we must regard the highest and give it to all equally, so that we may transform our society from inequality and abuse to equality and support for all life, including our planet.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that those that fear change are those that refuse to let go of what they have accumulated at the cost of life – yet in self-honesty even those can see: they too exist in fear; and that a system of equality and oneness that will be best for all – will also be best for them.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that fearing equality is in fact the fear of losing control, yet in the current system of money as ‘god’ no one is really in control forever – otherwise the elite would not exist in fear.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that an equal money system does not have to mean equal minimum for all – after all, money is what we make it, and without the agreement of man money is just paper, metal, numbers. Therefore we can come to a new agreement as humanity, giving money the value of life and transforming our systems to actual life-support, and within that we can all live in wealth and abundance in ways that support our physical existence and ourselves as physical beings.


 

Relevant Education:

Relevant Must-Hear:
Reptilian Series: The Fear of Change



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen