Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 18: Special Love in Special Relationships with Special People


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to discriminate people in my world based on value-judgments of ‘specialness’, wherein I would label some people as ‘special’ and others as ‘less special’ and from that starting-point I would approach and treat people accordingly – instead of realizing that such behaviour is equal to the application of discrimination in the world system, where people are categorized based on value-judgments according to what the system can profit from them; and within this I did not realize that I’ve been existing equal to the system as self-interest, wherein I have judged people consciously or unconsciously based on how they can support my self-interest.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to approach and treat all life equally.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that we see people through the filters of our consciousness based on past experiences, and within this we label and categorize people at first sight according to how we can relate the picture we see to past experiences, using the database of the mind consciousness to pre-conceive ‘who’ another is and from there to place another into a box of ‘special’ or ‘less special’.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that we do not actually really intimately get to know and communicate with people as who they are, but we only communicate within the preconceived limitations of our own mind consciousness, in essence only talking to ourselves and seeing only ourselves, not ever really seeing a being in its uniqueness and realizing who they really are.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that we seek ‘special’ people and ‘special’ relationships out of the desire to be seen as and feel ‘special’ to enhance our ‘value’ in our own eyes and the eyes of the world – when in fact within this we are tacitly implying that we are ‘less than’ and ‘lacking’ in value, we are not accepting ourselves as life, as equals in the value of life, but have some inherent form of accepted ‘inferiority’ that drives us to seek ‘value’ outside of ourselves based on mental concepts of this world consciousness.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to see and perceive some people as ‘special’ and others as ‘less special’ – instead of realizing that everyone is the product of the environment they were born-into and conditioned through, and therefore any ‘specialness’ in this existence or ‘lack’ thereof is in fact the result of preprogramming and is only reflecting the conditioned predetermination of the observer.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to see and perceive some people as ‘special’ and others as ‘less special’ – instead of realizing that by allowing such judgments towards others, I am giving permission for such judgments to be done unto me as well, and within this I am allowing myself to be subject to and define myself through such judgments of ‘specialness’ or ‘lack’ thereof.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see and realize that ‘specialness’ in this world is a point used to manipulate, based on the reward- & punishment-system we use to ‘educate’ our children and call it ‘love’.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where we place ‘specialness’ in that which will support the profit of ‘the one’ – ‘the one’ being either an individual or the world/money-system; since in fact, as a system, the individual and the money-system are equal: whereby everything is always used and abused to serve self-interest and the profit of ‘the one’ only.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see and realize that we have become systems in the image and likeness of this world consciousness manifested within and as the current money-system.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to investigate how the points and applications that I see as unacceptable in this world in fact exist within and as me, equally as within everyone, through how we participate in our everyday reality, what we think, how we think, why we do what we do.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see that my motivation, my drive in life has been equal to and one with that which motivates and drives the world-system: which is ‘value’ defined as money in the world-system and as self-interest in the mind-system as self-consciousness – both based on the profit of ‘the one’.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see and realize that by creating and/or accepting value-judgments of ‘specialness’ about anything in my world, I am in fact disregarding the value of life which is equal in all.

I commit myself to realizing and accepting myself as life and therefore as equal in life.

I commit myself to bringing forth awareness of life as oneness and equality.

I commit myself to exposing the ‘special’ groupings of this world and the separatism they promote.

I commit myself to stopping separatism within myself and letting go of the inherent judgmental nature of myself as consciousness – so that I may lift the veils of consciousness and start seeing things for what they really are in this world, as cause and effect and the consequences of our existence in all possible ways.

I commit myself to bringing forth awareness about how we exist in fear and submit to fear, from the starting-point of which we become our own slaves and attempt to create illusions like special values and exclusive groupings to feel ‘safe’, feel ‘well positioned’, feel ‘taken care of’; while we allow half the world to exist in suffering and atrocious conditions that lack even the bare minimum of what a being requires to survive in this reality, in spite of the evidence that we are the only ones that are in a position to make a difference in this world, yet we allow fear to be the directive principle that determines our decisions and our way of life, resulting to an existence where everyone is busy ‘protecting’ their ‘own’, despite of the obvious common sense that nothing is owned and nothing of what we ‘possess’ remains at death.

I commit myself to training myself in practical oneness and equality in all aspects of my life, so that I may be and become a living example of the teachings of Jesus, bringing forth a system that will allow everyone equally to pursue self-empowerment as life.

I commit myself to letting go of any ideas of ‘specialness’ and all mental concepts that divide life, so that I may embrace life and accept myself as life, and from this starting-point live and apply only that which in fact supports life in all possible ways.

I commit myself to being and becoming a living example of practical equality and oneness, transforming my relationships from separation, manipulation and fear into freedom, equality and oneness; so that we may realize that actual freedom is only possible when all are equally free in the realization that life exists as interconnectedness and interdependence and therefore it is ludicrous to defend mental concepts of separatism, when all physical evidence is clearly showing us how all abuse we inflict on our world, we equally inflict onto ourselves.

Therefore I commit myself to doing and living only that which I would like to be done unto me, so that we may realize that it is possible to love our neighbour as ourself, bringing forth actual love and caring within the practicality of our co-existence, instead of creating mental concepts of ‘love’ that only promote fear, separation and the ‘specialness’ of ‘our own’.

I commit myself to stopping all self-delusion, as all self-delusion is based on the fear of facing ourselves and all that is here.

I commit myself to facing myself in self-honesty, so that I may see, realize and understand how my existence has thus far been supporting fear and separation as the system within and without – so that I may give myself the chance and the choice to stop, forgive, change and walk as a living example of what is possible once we let go of fear and accept ourselves as equals of life.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen