Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 44: Mind-Control works from the Inside Out


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that mind-control works from the inside out, and that thus it can only be stopped from the inside out.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that my emotions and feelings, thoughts and internal conversations are showing me to the very detail how mind-control works - if I dare look and see things for what they are.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that my reactions are triggered, as are my feelings and emotions, the ‘positive’ and the ‘negative’ energetic experiences – and therefore my reactions are showing me, if I dare see, how I have conditioned myself to be mind-control from the inside out.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that my mind consciousness systems works in polarity designs, yet I have always only wanted to see and regard only the 'positive' - but if I have a self-honest look I will see that the 'positive' does not exist without the ‘negative’.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be trapped with my conditioned mind consciousness to such an extent that I only see and perceive that which I think and experience, not realizing that this is only a perceptual reality formed by the accepted mental and emotional patterns I programmed myself to exist within and as.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that our existence has the nature of addiction, and that we are addicted to energetic experiences/feelings to such an extent, that the physical body will, when triggered, produce the chemicals that will induce the experience, just so that we can remain deluded and see only what we wanna see.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that consumerism, just like all the systems of our world, utilize exactly that ‘human nature’ of addiction to have us buy into the next sensation, the next promise, the next product that will sell us the feeling/energetic experience we are addicted to, so that we remain preoccupied, remain comfortably numb, remain trapped within our definitions of ‘power’, ‘success’, ‘status’ and never question the ways of the world and the accepted ‘human nature’.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I have programmed myself in unawareness from when I was a child, through accepting and allowing the world as it was presented to me and 'human nature' as it was presented to me, and by trying to be part of and communicate with this 'human nature' I became it, mimicking my parents and my environment, adopting definitions and value-judgments and drawing conclusions about how I can manipulate my world to have it be “my way” -

and so we move throughout our lives and these patterns become more and more ingrained, they become who we are and how we behave, how we participate in our world in different situations -
but fascinatingly enough we do not know how we have created ourselves to be who and how we are today.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the whole spectrum of who and how we are is in fact mind-controlled, yet ingrained to such an extent that it becomes physical behavior and experience, manifested within and as the human physical body, its hormonal ups and downs, its postures and gestures, its dis-ease and deterioration as we age.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to acknowledge that to see, realize and understand how I have created myself in unawareness, I have to walk back and investigate the patterns within which I’ve been cycling throughout my life, conscious, subconscious and unconscious - because it is in the interconnections of those patterns that I will see the acceptances and allowances that gave permission for the pattern to have power over me and control/direct me and the experience of me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that such acceptances and allowances will include beliefs, definitions, fears, desires, suppressions, justifications, excuses, denial - everything that I have accepted about myself and the world in how I view myself and the world; everything that I have allowed myself to follow, believe and regard without questioning the implications.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see the simplicity of asking the question of implications: "If I accept this definition, if I accept this belief, if I accept this experience as valid - what am I implying? What does that make me? Who am I within that? And who will I be?

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand the power of implication - and how we have through time given permission for life to be compromised, either directly and deliberately or through implication.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that giving permission for something through implication makes me equally responsible.



I commit myself to continue investigating how mind-control works from the inside out and walk the self-forgiveness process of any and all points I see and realize - so that I may set myself free from the conditioned mechanisms that drive me from the inside and take directive-principle as a self-willed individual that stands-up for life and actual freedom;

because it is obvious that the conditioned mechanisms we have allowed our existence to function through: are not supporting life, self-trust, self-worth, self-acceptance; they are not supporting freedom, expression, equality, dignity of life.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense understanding about how mind-control works - so that we may stop the mind-control we have subjected ourselves to and start manifesting a society where we learn to assist and support ourselves into taking responsibility, correcting ourselves, healing ourselves, empowering ourselves, self-realizing life as the highest value; and thus establishing a society on Earth that is truly humane and may validly be called ManKind - a society that will live in freedom from control through self-empowerment as life and the actual transcendence of mind-control.

I commit myself to sharing the common-sense understanding of how the current system works: namely through mind-control; from the money-system to the education-system, religion and spirituality, science and technology, everything is based on the starting-point of profit and self-interest, called 'growth' or 'progress', while we leave half the world to suffer starvation, poverty, famine, war;

I commit myself to sharing the common-sense that the system preys on our desires and fears and in fact always forms the next set of desires for us, so that we keep on buying into what the system is selling and remain preoccupied and blinded by self-interest, coming up with all kinds of justifications and excuses as to 'why' we can't change the world...

I commit myself to demonstrating that we CAN change the world, because we are creating the world - we simply require to understand How we are creating, so that we may Stop what we are creating because obviously the current creation is only serving the system, and not life.

I commit myself to bringing forth a new world system that will support all life equally, will eliminate inequality and hierarchies, will give equal access, equal knowledge, equal power to all, and will establish the foundation required so that each being born into this world may live without fear and expand to its utmost potential - then we are truly looking at evolution: in self-awareness as life.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen