Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 58: Realizing the Absoluteness of Self-Responsibility



Within looking at where and how I stand in my life and how I came to what, where and how I am today, I am seeing that I have always allowed external circumstances and accepted limitations such as fears and desires to define what I am able to do and what not.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try and 'justify' my discontent with my life by shifting my responsibility onto external circumstances and accepted limitations, in a way projecting 'blame', instead of taking full responsibility for my life.

Within this decision of taking full responsibility for myself and my life, the first step I require to take is to make an agreement with myself in terms of who I am, what I am walking, why I am walking it and what I will accept and allow within that and what not.

So the first step is to lay out the practical components of what it means to establish a self-honest relationship with myself - such that I can be content with how I am walking my process and how I assist and support myself in self-forgiveness, self-expression, self-recreation: giving me the relationship I've always wanted from 'others' and allowing myself to be the one to care for me in all practical ways.

I no longer accept or allow myself to be determined, defined or limited through external factors – Rather: I acknowledge that I am always the one to determine me, either through acceptance and allowance and the abdication of responsibility OR in self-honesty and self-responsibility.

Therefore I commit myself to take full self-responsibility in determining ‘who I am’ and making decisions based in self-honesty and common sense – so that the effect of ‘who I am’ is aligned to what is best for all life.


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear making mistakes.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create a morality-entity in separation from myself, a god-like projection that I've placed 'above me' to always observe and judge me - instead of me being the authority and directive power of me in self-honesty and self-equality.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see and realize how I’ve separated myself within myself, wherein I have given the mind as the conditioned consciousness I have become the authority to determine and define me within and through judgment and a polarity morality – instead of standing in self-equality and oneness within and as myself and determining ‘who I am’ in self-honesty, not accepting or allowing myself to exist in judgment but instead using practical common sense to re-define and re-create ‘who I am’ in self-honesty, self-dignity and self-equality as life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that each one can be 'god' in equality and oneness in terms of seeing, understanding and applying the insight of 'cause and effect', which practically implies to take self-responsibility to align who one is and how one interacts to what is best for all life in every moment.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see the obvious common sense that if each one would live and act in alignment with life as oneness and equality and would accept oneself as 'god' which practically implies absolute self-responsibility equal to responsibility for life as all as one: there would be no need for us human beings to project all kinds of concepts of 'gods' and 'saviours' or abdicate our existence to systems, but instead we would be the ones 'saving' ourselves and managing ourselves in a way that would restore the value of life in all possible ways.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create mistrust within myself through the constant accepted self-doubt and fear of making mistakes - which in fact exists as equal to and one with its opposite polarity: the desire to 'do the right thing'.

I realize that as long as we try to 'do the right thing' from the starting-point of the mind consciousness, this 'intent' will always exist together-with and equal-to the fear of making mistakes –
and that within this/such fear, I am in fact not allowing myself to live self-trust and self-clarity as life in oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try and make my decisions from the starting-point of my conditioned mind-consciousness wherein I exist as polarity-constructs in separation from myself as life –
instead of earthing myself to the simplicity of me as a physical breathing-being, walking breath by breath in practical common sense, realizing that I breathe and therefore I am here; I am here and therefore I am responsible for what is here.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to look at things from the starting-point of a principle:
so that I may align my decisions to the principle of equality and oneness, because I realize that the outcome /effect /result is always equal to and one with the starting-point /cause /beginning.

Therefore, I commit myself to aligning my starting-point with life as equality and oneness, so that all my decisions bring an outcome that is best for all life in all possible ways.


 


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen