Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012

Day 73: Daring to Care - Caring to Share




Destonians are the Daring Earthlings standing up to stop self-interest, fear and the accepted mind control, and to actually care for life.
We care to expose the systems of abuse and share our own personal experiences with walking the process of life as well as realizations, insights and practical tools - for each one that see the common sense to be able to support themselves in breaking the chains of the system within, so that we may transform the system without into an entirely new system of actual life-support.


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that life-support begins within, with the realization that we have been existing as organic robots, conditioned by the current consumerism system into self-interest, fear and separation -
and that to support ourselves as life we'll have to investigate and deconstruct the conditioned systems we have become, remove the controls that keep us in check, and become the self-directive principle within ourselves, so that our thoughts, words and deeds and any decisions we make are in fact self-determined and aligned to life as what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it will take courage and self-commitment to walk ourselves from self-interest as ego to self-awareness as life - and that in the interest of life as who we all really are we'll have to stop all fear and remove all controls; so that we may stand-up as self-willed individuals that realize life as interconnectedness and interdependence, acknowledging that what harms even one part of life will harm all life equally, and what is best for all life is best for each one equally.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that common sense is that which applies to all life equally - hence COMMON sense - and that the current world system is evidence that we as humanity have lost all common sense and have been duped by the sensationalism of consumerism, refusing to acknowledge the fact that we are all here on COMMON ground, with COMMON requirements for a dignified life, thus we should common-sensically share one COMMON interest: Life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that what we call 'life' has been defined based on self-interest in separation, 'justifying' the current system of inequality where a select FEW control all resources through the MANY slaving for survival, when our planet earth unconditionally provides for ALL.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that one can only 'justify' the current system if one is somehow profiting from the system, and that what is driving self-interest in the name of profit is in fact fear.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the fear we've accepted to drive us is in fact an irrational fear, cultivated by the system deliberately to keep us divided and thus conquered, as slaves that keep the system running.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that from the illusion of fear as accepted 'inferiority' emerges the need for 'control' as 'superiority' - yet this 'control' is equally an illusion, as we are all subject to the physical conditions and the same requirements for survival on planet earth, and we all end up in the ground, returning to substance, dust to dust, and the 'control' we have imposed while on earth does not serve us at death, but it leaves behind a legacy of enslavement on earth that affects all life and the children to come.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that mankind should utilize its intellect and technology not to 'control' the exploitation of life in self-interest for momentary profit; but to ensure a dignified life for ALL on earth from birth to death through equal access, equal rights, equal power and the equal distribution of resources, to show that we care for life and that we acknowledge our common origins as Earthlings.
This is the only thing that would ensure a dignified afterlife, if there is one.

I commit myself to showing that it will take great courage to stop self-interest and the illusion of control, and that initially only those whose lives are not 'successful' within the current system will consider questioning the system, in spite of the obvious fact that the system deceives you into questioning yourself and ending-up believing you are worthless unless you 'make it' in the system.

I commit myself to showing that the misfits of the system are the evidence for the shocking truth of this world, and will be the first ones to stand-up
while those that FIT into the system will tend to support proFIT at the cost of life, as they are trapped in fear of 'losing' their self-interest and the privileges that the system provides to those that support the system.

I commit myself to bringing forth a new world system of actual life-support that will be in fact benevolent as to benefit ALL LIFE EQUALLY and ensure that ALL LIFE is in all ways FIT and EQUALLY cared for.


Follow the Journey to Life Blogs from around the world!


Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/
http://desteniIprocess.com

Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com

@ eqafe for FREE:
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download – Blogs Compilation


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen