Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 51: Your Desires are Not your Own



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that my desires are formed by the system, which formed me from the moment I started to learn how to think and what to perceive, and that whatever automatically comes up within me is what I have conditioned myself to think / want / need / desire based on instructed value-judgments of 'more-than' & 'less-than' through which I then defined myself and everything in my world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that the wants / needs / desires that come up within me: show me the points that I've defined as 'more than' me and that I've defined myself as 'lacking'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that we are able to look at such wants /needs /desires that come up within the mind to see and investigate why and how we've separated ourselves from the points that the mind projects as desires; and we are able to realize that we do not have to search and seek for those points 'out there' in separation from ourselves, but can instead equalize ourselves, gift ourselves, expand ourselves.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that because I accepted the self-definition of ‘lack’/’lacking’ to be my starting-point, ('lacking' being in fact the perception that allows for the wants /needs /desires to emerge) : the 'lack' can never been fulfilled - it has been accepted as 'valid'.

Therefore I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define myself within and as 'lack', instead of realizing that I require to forgive the definition of 'lack', forgive the definition of myself as ‘lacking’, and embrace myself in self-equality and self-acceptance; and that I am then still able to practically look at how to improve myself through specific self-application, instead of attempting to fill-up what I've defined as 'lack' through external attributes.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that my definitions of 'lacking' as being 'less-than', as well as my definitions of 'more-than': have been programmed and conditioned throughout my life according to the feedback/words/reactions/value-judgments I was faced with as a child, to which I submitted, as I did not have any tools to deal with such points in self-honesty and common sense.

As an adult however, I am now able to investigate the definitions and value-judgments I have accepted, adopted or concluded about myself and others, and work on purifying my perception from polarity-judgments of 'superiority' and 'inferiority', stopping any comparison and competition, and realizing practically that the only real value is the value of life - and THAT I must give myself, and live it as myself, in self-acceptance as life.

Within this, I start developing self-trust as I walk in self-acceptance and self-worth as life and as interact in my world from the starting-point of equality and oneness; I stop separating and projecting myself into wants /needs /desires, I stop seeking ‘fulfilment’ in separation from myself/life; I stop defining myself through the eyes of the world and other people, and allow myself to self-honestly determine who I am and how I live - and as I walk my decision in self-determination and self-discipline breath by breath, I accumulate and establish self-trust, because I prove to myself that I am trustworthy.

Within this, I live self-fulfilment, as I give me to me, as I gift life to me, as I move myself and apply myself in a way that I practically realize self-worth as who I am as life, and thus I live me as the value of life, and thus my application, participation, interaction is based on the value of life and thus supports the value of life in a visible way, so that those I interact with may also self-realize.



I commit myself to stopping the separation I have created/accepted/allowed as wants /needs /desires, to bring all points back to self and look in self-honesty where, how and why I have given permission for such separation; to not spend a lifetime chasing after desires, but Live Here in every moment of breath in full self-responsibility.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we are in fact creating addictions and relationships of dependency through the projection of wants/ needs /desires, because we are giving the responsibility to external points to fulfil those desires for us. Therefore the projecting and following of desires is equal to the abdication of self-responsibility.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that when we stand in integrity, in self-equality and oneness, there exist no wants /needs /desires in the mental - because we are Here, within and as the physical, walking life practically, in self-dignity and self-acceptance as life.

I commit myself to exposing the deception of the consumerism system and how it creates our desires as products, concepts, ideas, keeping us dependent on the system while we exist as organic robots driven by their addictions as wants /needs /desires; and within this we can see that it is the mental basic polarity construct of ‘more-than’ & ‘less-than’ that the system ‘educates’ us with, and so that is our basic drive, that is what moves us, that is what keeps the friction, the fuel, the system running – an infinite vicious cycle at the cost of life as equality and oneness.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that a baby is born into this world with only physical requirements - and that it is only through the world's approach that a child learns to develop wants /needs /desires of metaphysical nature, based on adopted value-judgments and the nature of comparison according to which the adult world operate.

I commit myself to sharing the common-sense that it is through the wants /needs / desires we hold as our 'own' that we are able to be manipulated and mind-controlled; because consciously or unconsciously we’ll 'sell our soul' (= separate ourselves from ourselves) in our drive to have those wants /needs /desires ‘fulfilled’.

I commit myself to investigating what the wants /needs /desires that come up within me reveal within me; and stopping any and all projections of wants /needs /desires - so that I may stand in self-equality and oneness and be the directive principle of me.

I commit myself to showing that the actual and deepest desire of any living being is equality and oneness of life and transcendence of the self-separation - yet the desires we develop within and as the system override the spark of life within us and lead us only to further separation, delusion, and mind-control.

I commit myself to bringing an end to the current system of separation, manipulation, abuse, exploitation – and bringing forth a new system of actual life-support that will restore the value of life as equality and oneness, so that we all may have a chance to redeem ourselves as life and manifest a new world, a new humanity where man is kind in actual fact –
 
ManKind: We could be Custodians of Life on Earth. So why are we the Destroyers?

 
>>> see Creation's Journey to Life blog: Thought as God and Origin



 


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen