Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 53: From Self-Image to Self-Trust

For further context see my previous blog posts:

 


 
"You judge You or You create You. There is no middle road."
- Bernard Poolman

 
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to exist from the starting-point of judgment and thus equally in constant self-judgment through and as the mind.
 
I commit myself to seeing judgment for what it is: the trap of polarity, the fruit of the tree of knowledge as good and evil – as I realize that the 'good' in this world is equal to 'evil'.

 
I forgive myself that I had not yet allowed myself to fully comprehend the words of Jesus "Judge not lest you be judged" – and to realize that all judgement we cast out always returns to its origin: which is self; and all judgment we cast out is always equal to and one with its origin: which is self; thus all judgment is in fact self-judgment in denial of the responsibility to change.
 
I commit myself to stopping all judgment within and without, and instead of placing my attention on value-judgments, I place my attention on what is Here as I breathe - and so I walk this life breath by breath, as I realize that who I am is the result of what I accumulate as me in every breath.

 
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world, a society, where we judge our children based on our ‘morality values’, which god knows are screwed otherwise this world would be an entirely different place.
 
I commit myself to exposing the evil of ‘morality’ in the current system which is based in fuzzy logic to ‘justify’ self-interest and the continuing abuse and exploitation of life – and to establish a new morality based on the value of life, where we in fact support life as ourselves and each-other and no longer ‘educate’ our children based on ‘reward’ and ‘punishment’ but actual learning as self-realization and practical common sense.


 
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that practical common sense does not include judgment - but merely the practical consideration of cause and effect, thus it is not based in morality systems but only on the value of life as what's best for all - life as the common value we all share.
 
I commit myself to move myself on the basis of practical common sense considerations as what's best for life - because clearly that is what is best for me too.

 
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist as self-image, conceived and manifested through the mental in the image and likeness of the system: through comparison, judgment, competition – as I realize that within existing as self-image we fail to establish self-trust, as we separate ourselves from ourselves as life and become merely a persona in this world, placing trust in the concepts, ideas and ‘values’ presented to us by the system.
 
I commit myself to letting go of any and all preconceived ideas and self-definitions that make-up the self-image I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become in the image and likeness of the world consciousness system - so that I may get to know myself as life, as creator;
and as I walk in self-honesty of what I have become and what this world has become, as I walk the purification of me and my world through self-forgiveness and corrective application: I develop and establish self-trust, proving to myself that I can trust me to live my word, that I can trust me to create me in self-dignity, that I can be trusted with life and thus with the creation of myself and equally of a new world based on the value of life, a new world that will be best for all in all possible ways.
 
I commit myself to bringing an end to the current system of fake ‘values’ – and establishing a new system of actual life-support, based on the value of life, that will assist and support all human beings equally to self-realize the value of life.

 
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to seek for myself 'out there', when I have been here the whole time. Within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself through concepts and ideas of 'self-realization', 'enlightenment', 'attainment', 'success', within projecting and following desires, wants and needs in separation from myself – thus existing only as self-image and not as life in self-trust and self-worth.
 
I commit myself to Living who I am as self-worth equal to life and taking back the power I've abdicated to the mental; so that I may practically walk every breath Here in self-equality and oneness, piecing myself back together in self-honesty and common sense, thus the effect of my cause being equal to life, which is the way to manifest life on earth as what is best for all.


 
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to look outside of myself for answers to the question "who am I?" - instead of realizing the self-deception within this and the acceptance of being defined and determined by the system in the image and likeness of the world as we know it.
 
I commit myself to no longer allow myself to be defined and determined by what is outside of me as judgements, opinions, ‘values’ of this world that is based in fear, separation, consumerism - and to develop absolute self-honesty as 'man know thyself', as I realize that within living and expressing myself in self-honesty, I develop self-trust and take back the power that comes with self-responsibility, which I had abdicated to a system in separation from myself.
 
I commit myself to bringing forth a new system where children are allowed to explore and discover who they are in self-honesty, self-dignity, self-realization, based on the value of life as oneness and equality, without the brainwashing and pressure imposed onto them like in the current system that is designed to create controllable robots as slaves to the system merely preoccupied with keeping the system running.
 

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to a system to create me – in spite of the common sense I was able to see as a child; yet I had no tools, no support and no communication skills to express myself and what I was seeing.
 
I commit myself to bringing forth a world where the support foundation is laid out for the children to be born into an environment that allows each child to live, express and expand to its utmost potential without being brainwashed by arrogant adults who pretend to know it all when they don’t even know themselves.
 
I commit myself to re-educating myself and my world, assisting myself and my world in developing self-honesty, self-worth, self-respect and actual communication skills, so that we may bring forth the change we all want to see in the world – because unless WE establish the platform and make available the tools for all life to be supported equally toward actual freedom and dignity, we cannot expect from the children to come to be any different than what we accept ourselves to be and what we allow our world to become.
 



 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen