Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 60: World Consciousness System - Everything is in Reverse


 
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that money in this world is in fact equal to debt: where the bank gives you CREDIT, but in fact it is giving you DEBT – and while we upgrade ourselves with money, we degrade ourselves as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that by following money and defining ourselves based to money: we are actually in debt toward LIFE.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that even though we define money as 'good' because it allows us to survive in this world: money is in fact the 'evil' that allows for 21000 children to DIE daily due to lack of money and thus lack of the basic necessities to survive in this world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the love we entertain in this world is in fact the opposite of love: because we use 'love' to 'justify' why we care for our 'own' only while we allow LIFE to deteriorate and destruct.

I commit myself to exposing the god of money as the dictatorship on earth that abuse life for profit.

I commit myself to bringing forth a new world system where money redefined to the value of life – a system that will give all living being equal money, equal power, equal access, equal life dignity from birth to death.


 
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that all those that claim to be powerless and use excuses like "I am only human" and "what can I do, it's the big brothers that have everything in their hand" - are in fact the ones that actually have the voice, the power, and the majority to change the status quo if they would only acknowledge this fact, let go of self-interest and work together toward actual solutions for the world as ONE.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that while we blame the 'big brothers' and are preoccupied with conspiracy theories and all kinds of projections: we are the ones that are giving the big players the authority to hold the power in their hands and manage it to the benefit of the few elite only.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the 'good' in this world is in fact 'evil', as proven by charities and other so-called non-profit organizations, as even those/such organizations must be somehow funded and are thus bound to the interests of the big players that fund them.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in a world where all would have equal access to life, equal money, equal power: charity would not exist;
and therefore it is obvious that charity only exists as the fake 'good' that covers up the actual 'evil' and allows the world system of money to continue existing as it does, with charity providing the illusion that we are doing something for the 'poor' in this world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that peace in this world is in fact war, as peace is defined within and as a momentary pause of the constant and continuous conflict situation that exists on earth - and that in fact actual peace does not exist.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that freedom as defined in this world is in fact enslavement, because in common sense: no one is really free until ALL LIFE is FREE.

I commit myself to bringing forth the common sense required for us human beings to re-evaluate and re-define our existence in all possible ways, so that love, peace and freedom is the very nature of who we are and how we co-exist, not based in polarity concepts and idealized promises, but in actualized understanding and practical living, implemented throughout all the systems we create to manage our coexistence.


 
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that even those that claim to be 'green' and protect the environment, are in fact only motivated by self-interest and only promote self-image, as shown in the case of Greenpeace and their support of the European ban of light bulbs in favor of the so-called fluorescent energy-saving lamps in spite of the evidence that such lamps not only fail to keep the promises they make in terms of performance but are also a serious danger to public health and the environment, as they require more energy than normal light bulbs to be built and leave behind toxic waste without the possibility of any proper disposal or waste management.

(Note: For more information on this in terms of environmental and health risks, the Greenpeace excuse, how the laws were passed and the ridiculousness of the studies of the 'experts' see the Film BULB FICTION - and for further background on the history of planned obsolescence in the example of the light bulb, see The Light Bulb Conspiracy.)

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in this world we are not LIVING, we are busy surviving, preoccupied with the 'problems' instead of bringing forth solutions - and that as long as we do not LIVE through self-directive will that encompasses what is best for all life, we are in fact 'live' in reverse, which is EVIL.
 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the health-care system is in fact a system that conditions the consumer to never take responsibility for and investigate what actual health /healthy living entails; and that I haven't considered that while we preoccupy ourselves with so-called 'healthy living', the whole planet is in dis-ease and half the world is dying without the basic prevention and support in health and hygiene.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the systems of life-insurance are in fact making a commodity out of life and ensuring death - the only certainty in this world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the education system is actually in fact preventing us from truly educating ourselves, as we are 'educated' into beliefs and limitations that are designed to merely brainwash us into acceptance of the system and make of us servants of the system that never REALLY question the status quo.
 


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand the POSITIVE is in fact the NEGATIVE - yet we do not investigate how polarity works in spite of the evidence that all constructs of the world consciousness always exist in polarity-designs of opposites.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in order to put an end to this polarity system of separation, deception and abuse: we'll have to put an end to both sides of our self-delusion, both the 'negative' and the 'positive' – so that we may finally deal with and direct the actuality of reality.


I commit myself to showing how we tend to deliberately blind ourselves by only wanting to look at the 'sunny side' of the polarity, to not have to see, face and deal with that which we judge as 'negative' - and that if we would see, realize and understand how polarity works, we would recognize that in order to transcend the polarity and get actual, functional solutions for ALL: we'll have to deal with the 'negative' as well, because as long as we hide the 'negative' behind the 'positive', the 'negative' will still exist regardless of our attempts to suppress, deny or ignore what is here.

I commit myself to sharing the urgency of the hour that is OUR on Earth:
We have to finally stop the game, stop the human race for profit, stop taking sides and separating life, and acknowledge the oneness and equality of life as interconnectedness and interdependence, which practically implies that whatever harms even one living being harms everything and everyone equally - and what is best for ALL life is best for everything and everyone individually too.

I commit myself to sharing the urgency of supporting a new equality system as proposed by the Desteni group and the Equal Life Foundation, and communicating the common sense that if WE do not stand for Life and work together in self-honesty and self-forgiveness to redeem ourselves as Life and ensure a Dignified Living for ALL: we as humanity stand no chance of surviving our own consequences.

I commit myself to showing that what blinds us is our own self-interest, which made it possible for us to buy into the 'rules of the game' regardless of whether we willingly swim in the main stream or think that we are somehow opposing the system.

I commit myself to sharing the plethora of examples of how "everything is in reverse" in this world, and to challenge the believers of all kinds to question the beLIEfs they follow and to apply common sense to see through the veils of this system of separation, consumerism and self-interest - so that we may find common ground for actual solutions in the interest of LIFE.



Relevant Blog posts:


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen