Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 20: No gods, no masters, no slaves


For context read my blog Fear needs God; God needs Fear.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to create the belief of a ‘higher power’ that will ‘save’ me or ‘relieve’ me from the struggles or the sin of this world – instead of realizing that sin or struggle is what we humans are manifesting through our acceptance of a system of inequality, where we sin against life in the name of ‘love’ or ‘profit’ or ‘survival’ and trap ourselves in an infinite struggle to be ‘fit’ for the world system, while we could – in that realization – stand up for life and do what it takes to bring forth a system of actual life support for all, a system that will regard all living beings as equals of life and will leave no room for abuse, deception, manipulation or the creation of beliefs that divide and conquer mankind.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we are creating beliefs and projections of a ‘higher power’ so that we can hide behind it, so that we don’t have to face ourselves and our creation, so that we don’t have to take responsibility for what is here, but abdicate ourselves and our responsibility to a god or a system that promises ‘ascension’ into some greater power, while we leave half the world to suffer in pain, starvation, famine, war.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that religion is based in hierarchies of power and can therefore be no system that supports all life equally.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that we follow religion based in fear, and that from this starting-point of fear we create beliefs of something ‘more than’ us, something that we wish will save us from ourselves and from our fear – instead of realizing that fear is a creation of systems to divide and conquer and thus control mankind through brainwashing called ‘education’ and ‘love’, while love and education in this world is not based on the principles of life as oneness and equality, they are not inclusive, they are exclusive, and designed to create submissive slaves that will grow up to serve the systems and the ways of the world as we know it.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that as long as we allow fear to be our driving force, we will remain trapped in survival and will continue manifesting a system that enslaves us into a way of life where no one is really free to express, expand and educate themselves, as all medias of the current system are designed to promote the values of capitalism, consumerism, competition, and thus separation.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that life is not belief and life does not require belief to exist, and that common sense and rational, deductive thinking processes should be enough for us to get to know our reality and the laws of nature and organize ourselves in a way that life is best served, the resources that are here for all are distributed based on the actual demand and requirements of all people, the infrastructure is managed in an efficient and sustainable way that respects nature and our environment, and no being needs to suffer or struggle to survive.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in the thousands of years of the history of religion and civilization, no religion has ever come up with an actual, viable solution for this world, rather, religion has always led people to focus on some afterlife and pray for their self-interest, and thus people are disempowered and degraded to submissive pawns that merely keep the system running while maintaining the illusion of gods and goddesses or some form of ‘higher power’ that will somewhere somehow someday ‘save’ them.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that, just like the money-system utilizes the concept of ‘scarcity’ of money and creates fear of survival and the desire for a higher status in the world, religion utilizes the concept of ‘sin’ and creates fear of judgment day and the desire for salvation for the ‘special servants of god’ that will ‘ascend’ in the ‘afterlife’ – and so both the money-system and the religion-system are making empty promises while forcing the people to be servants and slaves in order to attain those promises made.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that ‘salvation’ through a ‘higher power’ implies that one will then be slave to that ‘higher power’, because if we give something or someone the power and the authority to determine and manifest our fate, then we are abdicating our own power as life, abdicating our directive and our responsibility, and place our fate in the hands of invisible entities created through belief – instead of standing up for ourselves as life and considering what the god or the creator of this existence, given there exists one, would actually want us to do here. Did god not create in his image and likeness? Why are we then abdicating our responsibility as creators of this world, this system, this reality, and focus on some ‘afterlife’ instead of sorting out what is here as our creation?

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if we as humanity, as mankind, would take the responsibility to sort out our Here and create a home for all, then we would not require concepts of god or a ‘higher power’ to ‘save’ us – ultimately we would not even require a system to manage us because we would be managing ourselves, each one contributing what they are best at according to skills, talents, preferences, and all would have a purpose and a place on earth, and all would be equally worthy in the eyes of god, as we would be bringing forth a world where children are welcome and every single child that is born into this world is able to live without fear and find its place in the world based on its beingness, its talents and abilities.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world that is divided through belief, where we exist in separate bubbles of the mental while we disregard this physical reality we all share.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to take life for granted and take this system for granted as if there were no other way to live and co-exist.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to take the earth and this physical reality for granted while indulging in delusions of the mind, separating myself from this one reality we all share, just so that I can ‘justify’ why I exist the way I do and why I am not doing everything in my power and my sphere of influence to heal this one reality we all share, so that all may have a place they can call home and live without fear.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the systems of this world, including religion, thrive on the fear we hold of each-other, the fear we hold of the system itself as we accept ourselves as inferior to the system, the fear we hold of standing up for life – because that is connected with ‘going against the odds’ and being a minority while the majority is following and accepting the system out of fear of survival; yet I should be able to see in common sense that unless I stop the fear within myself and stand up for life, unless even a few people start stopping the fear and standing up for life, we will all be infinitely waiting for others to stand up first, for others to prove to us that we can live without fear, or for a ‘savior’ to ‘save’ us from ourselves and our fear.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand – in spite of the obvious common sense – that fear is a creation of this world used to manipulate and direct the masses so that a select few – be it in politics, in religion, in science – may continue to exploit and abuse life for profit, while they have the masses brainwashed through beliefs and theories about the world, about life, about the human being, yet in fact not allowing the human being to get to know oneself, to get to know one’s world and how this reality functions, because then the human being would be empowered to make a difference, to bring forth changes, and that is a threat to all those that are currently in power, be it in politics, in religion, or any point as the top of the pyramid of a system in this world where the money flows and decisions are made.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed my decisions to be met by systems of this world, when it is clear that the systems of this world are based on profit and do not have the best of life in their vision, but only the best of self-interest and profit.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that even those that are currently on the top of the pyramid of the world system making the top profit and managing the top decisions for mankind: also exist in fear, fear of loss of losing it all, and therefore any individual or group that starts standing up for life and educating self and each-other in practical common sense will be attacked and demonized from all angles, because we dare to question the status quo and threaten the ‘world order’. When it is in fact clear that nothing is in order, the new world order is an ancient bloodline timeline that equally exist in fear of losing their power if the world was to be placed in order through principles of equality and oneness in support of all life equally.

I commit myself to investigating my fears and realizing what systems, beliefs and concepts I submerge myself to from a starting-point of fear – so that I may unfold the common sense required to stop the irrationality of fear within myself and give myself back the power I’ve been abdicating to fear, so that I may make a difference in this world towards an existence without fear, an existence of actual freedom for all, an existence where life is the highest value practically lived and applied through systems of equality, self-empowerment, and cooperation;

so that all may see that we require neither beliefs, nor faith and hope, nor forgiveness, nor a ‘higher power’ to live effectively to our utmost potential; We only require ourselves, all of ourselves Here, in the physical reality. We can forgive ourselves the design we have accepted ourselves to exist within and us, which has been a design of polarity enslavement, and start working with practical common sense and rational education based on principles that support ourselves as life and place life as the highest value that is equal in all.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen