Montag, 18. Juni 2012

Day 65: Till the End of Time – Eternity in Every Moment

ART by Cathy Krafft


What would the world look like if each one of us were aware of one's interconnectedness with life as a whole and thus aware of the effect / outflow / consequence of one's existence into the whole?

What would the world look like if each one of us in every moment would speak and interact in ways such that: if one would extend each moment to the end of times, one would be able to look oneself in the eye and face everyone involved with no regret, no shame, no guilt?

I commit myself to showing that self-honesty entails becoming aware of who we are and what we have become in the context of the whole/world; realizing that our actions as well as our inaction has an effect on the whole/world.

I commit myself to showing that once we realize self-honesty, we have no choice but to forgive the self-dishonesty, let go of all fear and patterns of separation, and re-align ourselves and our participation to be such that every thought, word and deed is in consideration and regard of what's best for all life.

I forgive myself that I haven't yet allowed myself to be the directive principle of myself in every moment and to make my decisions from the starting-point of eternity instead of from the starting-point of getting a momentary satisfaction of ego.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the ego is the bipolar self-consciousness we become as reflected in our thoughts, feelings and emotions that come up in cycles of patterns as we react in preprogrammed ways in different situations with different people according to the accepted self-definitions and conditioned value-judgments we have adopted/accepted in the past.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we cannot acknowledge the actuality of reality if we look at reality through the filters of our conditioned past experience and past definitions.

I commit myself to showing that the ego is always about the polarity games of 'winning' / 'losing, 'superiority' / 'inferiority' - and thus the ego is all about "me" and will refuse to consider life as a whole and take responsibility for life.

I commit myself to showing the simple test each one is able to apply in every moment to make sure that one's participation and self-application is in the interest of life as all as one:

Will I be able to stand at the end of time and face myself and all that are involved knowing that I have, based on my understanding in this moment, acted in the best interest of all to support life?

Or will I find that I have merely acted to serve my self-interest, following my fears and desires, disregarding the outflows / effects / consequences that such preprogrammed behavior has on myself and everyone involved?

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if we are not creating in self-honest self-awareness as life in the context of a whole that should be equally valued as life: then we are creating in unawareness and self-dishonesty from the starting-point of our conditioned self-interest, and are thus merely manifesting consequences for ourselves and everyone else - consequences that will be manifesting in ways that will force us to face ourselves and what we have accepted and allowed.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the world is what it is due to our individual and collective acceptances and allowances; and that we have been creating our world and manifesting our reality on earth from the starting-point of fear and self-interest rather than from the starting-point of self-realization as creators and in the interest of creation as a whole.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that if we want to bring forth a new world, a creation that is in the best interest of ALL as LIFE - then inevitably we will align ourselves and our interactions to the interest of LIFE as oneness and equality and will make sure that we re-educate and re-form ourselves so that we practically live and apply the principle of equality and oneness as life -

the principle on the basis of which we'd like to build our world to see the change we all wish for as best for all.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the effect / outflow / consequence as the end of any given point is mathematically measurable as equal to the cause / starting-point / intent at its beginning;

and that within that we can see, realize and understand that we are as humanity and individually currently facing the consequences of who we are and what we have allowed through our acceptance of the current system of separation, competition, exploitation, abuse, in the name of profit and self-interest driven by the fear of ego.

I commit myself to sharing the common-sense that in order for us to see in our world the change we all wish for: for life to be honored and supported and for the value of life to be restored as the highest value, equal in all:

we will have to one by one stand-up for life and align ourselves and our participation in this world to life as equality and oneness - and that only when all stand together and acknowledge life as the actual value in all that is here in all practical ways, will life be free to express and expand.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we cannot wait for others to stand-up and do something to change the atrocious conditions of our world -
Rather, each one must start here and now, with oneself, and be a living example of how a new world and a new way of life is possible.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we require to find within us the self-will to take responsibility for life, realizing that who we are always has an effect on our world and all our relationships, thus by aligning self to the interest of LIFE, we are also changing the starting-point of our relationships and thus our individual existence has an effect that supports life, as we re-align our stand in the world to be such that it supports life as oneness and equality.






Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/
http://desteniIprocess.com

Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com

@ eqafe for FREE:
* Spirituality and Rebirth
* Hell Spoof <<< NEW MP3 Download - Music for Equality - Listen, Dance & Share!!!


ART by Anna Brix Thomsen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen