Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012

Day 75: EGO-Nomics - The Plight of Humanity


ART by Matti Freeman

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a world economy system where - instead of economy being based on the Nomos of Eco as what is best for all on our common ground, our home planet earth - the laws of our existence are based in Ego, manifested as profit within a system of self-interest that disregards the interest of life and exploits life in the name of profit.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand the deception of language in this world - where every definition we have of 'good' is in fact evil: seen in the practical application (or should we say lack thereof) of definitions such as 'love', 'economy', 'human rights', 'united nations', 'transparency', 'sustainability', 'Greenpeace', 'energy-saving' products, 'life insurances' and other frauds.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand the actual definition application of 'economy' in this world as stating that 'ECO is Not Me' therefore we accept and allow the exploitation and abuse of our planet, nature, the animal kingdom, children and resources IN THE NAME of PROFIT as long as it does not directly affect "ME" or "MINE".

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize the interconnectedness and interdependence of life - and to within this see and understand that whatever harm is allowed to be done unto the planet, nature, the animal kingdom, or any living being in this one world we share: is in fact harming ME as I am part of the whole and would not exist without the whole.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that a solution that is designed as BEST FOR ALL, ensuring that not one living being is allowed to suffer - will in fact be equally best for ME.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the only way to bring forth a sustainable solution for our world that will be best for all, including our home planet, is a solution based in the value of life and thus in equality: as the equal support, equal access, equal rights and equal power for life -
and that such equality must begin with equal money for all, as money is the ONE thing that affects EVERY SINGLE BEING in this reality, the ONE thing we are conditioned to measure our 'success' and 'survival chances' by.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that equal money for all is in fact the way to purify the value we have placed on money, by giving money the value of life as equality - and that only once the human being can in fact be trusted as self-responsible and thus responsible for all life will money become irrelevant as it will be realized that the value is not in the money, it is in life and within how we utilize money in our co-existence; and once it is acknowledged as but a tool of our equality and that it is us that in fact live and apply the equality of our oneness: money will no longer be required and will have served its purpose.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that opposing an equality solution is in fact a vote for the continuation of the current atrocity on earth that is allowed through the hierarchical management of our Oneness in Inequality, based in FEAR and managed through CONTROL, as seen in the current system of 'masters' and 'slaves'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that for our Oneness to be real and dignified, we must acknowledge that all life is equal part of this Oneness;
and that our Oneness must thus be lived in Equality, because without equality practically lived: any concept of oneness is mere deception.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that a Oneness of Inequality will always result to abuse, exploitation, fear and control - and that only a Oneness of Equality will restore the value of LIFE and will bring actual freedom and respect for life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the evolution of 'economics' as the science that determines the laws of how we deal with energy and resources in this world: has in fact been developed to 'justify' the abuse and to 'justify' the accepted system of apparent 'scarcity' and 'inequality' as if there were no other way to live and co-exist on this earth.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that the laws of economics are being established by people in positions of power, or people that are controlled by people in positions of power - and are thus designed to protect such positions of power in spite of the evidence that this is the reason 2/3 of the world population are left to exist in extreme survival conditions such as starvation, poverty, famine, war, uncertain if they will make it to see another day.


I commit myself to showing that our entire system requires to be re-evaluated and re-formed, such that the accepted and allowed abuse is stopped once and for all;
and that we require to redefine the starting-point of our systems from that of profit for survival to that of dignity for life.

I commit myself to showing that the first step towards a transformation of our world into the change we all want to see: is a new monetary system through re-defined economics that in fact consider the law of life as oneness and equality: the only law that will ensure the purification of our existence into dignity and respect for life.

I commit myself to showing that the equal money system we at Desteni propose is being designed to restore the value of life and stop all exploitation and abuse - ensuring the common sense re-education of ourselves and our world towards self-honesty, self-responsibility, and self-respect as life -

so that we may eliminate the fear and the accepted mind-control and break free from the controls of consumerism brainwashing that sells us a DREAM of life while the actual LIFE is being disregarded, exploited and abused for profit.

I commit myself to showing that only through the power of the people in self-responsibility will we be able to establish real democracy as one man one vote, so as to bring forth the common sense we've been missing and practically start CARING for life in all possible ways within this one physical reality we all share.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that in our journey from an EGO-system of self-interest to an actual ECO-system that will be in the interest of LIFE as our source, our home, our common ground: we have to start with ourselves -
assisting and supporting ourselves to remove the veils of the system that blind us from seeing the actuality of reality and keep us from realizing our responsibility for what is here through acknowledging our participation/role in the context of the whole;
stopping the fear and the accepted mind-control, and standing-up for life as self-willed equals to work together and live into beingness the change we want to see in our world.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that if we don't do this, if we don't create ourselves and our world as LIFE:
we are in fact abdicating our right to life and make ourselves less than life, thus unworthy of life through our own acceptance and allowance and through our submission to the fear in the mind - instead of walking our self-realization as life in the physical through self-willed action, for all as one as equals.


ART by Matti Freeman

Follow the Journey to Life Blogs from around the world!
Follow the Economist's Journey to Life for valuable insights!

More relevant Blog posts:
Moody's Moods Reflect the Energey of Human Nature
Dead by Debt - Stop the Death Sentence of Life
Equal Money will Save the World

Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/
http://desteniIprocess.com

Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com

@ eqafe for FREE:
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download – Blogs Compilation

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen