Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 61: DEAD by DEBT - Stop the DEATH SENTENCE of LIFE





I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand how through accepting the current world system of MONEY as DEBT we have signed a DEATH SENTENCE for life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that money equals debt in a system of polarity - where when the bank gives you credit it is actually giving you debt, which goes to show that the POSITIVE is in fact the NEGATIVE.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider the paradox of being born into debt in a system where what we call life is a SENTENCE to DEATH.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that us human beings continue to complain and gossip about and blame politicians, the system, governments, the big players - while we ourselves are the ones giving permission for POWER and CONTROL to be in the hands of the FEW through the 'silent agreements' we make as humanity, both collectively as a whole and individually within our minds.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we exist in FEAR to such an extent that we have become entirely disempowered, have suppressed and denied our voice in this world, and only speak-out when our personal interests are directly threatened, when we revolt to shift responsibility to 'others' or demand 'rights' for our 'own', never however considering the necessity for the UNIFICATION of humanity as LIFE.

Within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a society, where we IGNORE the 21000 children that DIE a horrible DEATH every single day, in a world where one child dies every 4 seconds (!) while we are preoccupied in our minds with the pettiness of our self-interest.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that through accepting the HISTORY of mankind as we 'know' it, as it is presented to us with all the notions of blame, hatred, vengeance: we are in fact accepting every SENTENCE as presented to us and through this we are accepting and adopting the 'sins of the fathers' and are doomed to keep history repeating just like it was done before by those who have gone before us.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that every SENTENCE we think, speak or accept that is not aligned to what is best for ALL LIFE: is in fact SENTENCING life to DEATH, evident in the countless human beings that exist in starvation and other painful conditions till death as well as in the painful exploitation and abuse of nature and animal kingdom.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world, a society, where we exist in total DENIAL of DEATH and act as if we live forever while we pursue self-interest for the momentary 'fulfilment' of our personal desires - and at the same time create projections of an afterlife to delude ourselves within, in the hope that somehow miraculously we will in some afterlife be something 'more' and experience something 'more'.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a system of DEBT based on the silent agreement of humanity that manifested a mental value-concept called MONEY which we have defined in polarity and used it in the name of profit, self-interest and greed to control and manipulate the resources of the earth that are provided unconditionally by the planet and as such should be available to all equally and used in the interest of all life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed the deception of polarity through mental concepts of 'superiority'/ 'inferiority' that manifest a world of 'Haves' and 'Have-Nots', a world of war, famine, starvation, poverty, exploitation and abuse - all in the name of PROFIT and SELF-INTEREST.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world, a society, where we attempt to JUSTIFY the accepted inequality by claiming that this is how the world is, this is how the system works - all the while it is US, the humans, that manifested the system, the world as we know it, based on implicit or explicit agreements; and thus we are quite able to CHANGE THE SYSTEM through new agreements of COMMON SENSE that will regard and consider ALL LIFE EQUALLY.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that without the human - the system would not exist.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that without the masses that 'live a normal life' never questioning the accepted status quo and the exploitation of life that is allowed to continue: the Elite would have no slaves to keep the system running.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that although the means exist to eliminate poverty and starvation in a short period of time, this is not done because as long as there exist people in starvation, the masses that 'live a normal life' can be kept in fear of being rejected by the system; and so the masses continue 'living a normal life' and never really question the system, in the belief that they should be 'grateful' for having a 'normal life'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the world as we know it can only continue existing through the silent agreements of all its people - and that the system will use all means in its power to make sure the people continue agreeing to the ways of the world, as they are kept 'comfortably numb' by the newest consumerism sensations and promises of 'a better life' whether through 'salvation' by 'more money' in this life or through 'salvation' by some 'higher power' in the 'afterlife'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we have actually NEVER LIVED - but have always only been preoccupied within a survival-system that consumes all our time, all our resources and all our mind with considerations of survival as self-interest; and so we fail to see and consider the interest of life, which would in fact be in the best interest of each one of us as well.




I commit myself to exposing the LIE of the current system and the DECEPTION we are buying into out of FEAR, while we exist in SELF-INTEREST and live on hope, waiting for others to do something for this world or for things to miraculously get better through some invisible power, while we sit and do nothing but make-up all kinds of 'excuses', 'justifications' and 'reasons' as to 'why' we exist as we do and 'why' this world is as we know it.

I commit myself to exposing how SELF-DECEPTION works, wherein we fight for our limitations and deny the FEAR that drives us from the inside, while we preoccupy ourselves with all kinds of things that for a fleeting moment make us 'feel happy' or 'feel powerful' or 'feel better', to not have to face the reality of ourselves in self-honesty.

I commit myself to showing how the system creates the people to be the slaves that keep the system running, and how the people in turn through their mere existence and accepted 'ways' re-create the system - and so ENERGY makes the world go round in vicious cycles: in the outer through MONEY as DEBT, and in the inner through LOVE as FEAR;

which again goes to show that the POSITIVE is in fact the NEGATIVE, yet both is an illusion of a polarity-design created through the mental in the name of profit and self-interest, which is in essence: FEAR as our inFearioty based on the fact that we abdicate our right to LIFE in the name of profit and self-interest.

I commit myself to showing how the only way to set ourselves as life FREE is to stop the fear, stop the mind-control, stop our acceptances and allowances, stop our separation from life - through self-honesty, self-forgiveness, self-responsibility and practical common sense considerations that include the TOTALITY of this physical reality we all share;

in the realization that LIFE is interconnected and thus interdependent, and that it is not possible to have a Oneness of dignity and freedom without Equality as the value of life.

I commit myself to bringing forth a new system for our world based on the value of life - a system that will practically support ALL LIFE EQUALLY and will put an end to the abuse and exploitation of life, so that ALL may HAVE a dignified life, from birth to death.


* Hell Spoof! <<< NEW MP3 Download - Music for Equality - Listen, Dance & Share!!!
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen