Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 40: The Courage to LIVE Self-Honesty



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that to Live for real is to live self-honesty; and that to live self-honesty takes the courage to challenge all points of accepted self-dishonesty that manifest through and as our existence of conditioned preprogramming, wherein we have become only pawns in a greater system of separation, inequality, manipulation, abuse; and we have through our acceptances and allowances manifested ourselves in the image and likeness of the system, the world as we know it.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that to Live self-honesty will take the courage to challenge the current accepted system in all its forms and manifestations, recognizing, exposing and transcending all points of accepted separation, powerlessness, manipulation; stopping all power-games of 'superiority'-'inferiority'; and standing-up in self-equality and oneness, in self-realization as life, in the understanding that Life can only emerge from/within/as equality and oneness: because that is the only equation / condition / system that will ensure that we will never again manipulate, abuse or exploit life in the name of profit, greed, self-interest.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we all have ONE main point wherein we place all our hopes for 'fulfilment' of the ONE want/need/desire in relation to our self-definition as self-image; ONE point where we compromise ourselves as life while we pursue our desire for 'personal happiness', not realizing that our existence is interdependent with all that is here, and therefore no one can be free as long as any one is allowing the pursuit of personal 'fulfilment' or 'happiness' to overshadow the common sense of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that by pursuing that ONE point of want/need/desire rooted in our CONCEPTS and IDEAS of 'fulfilment': we are in fact perpetuating and supporting the current world-system, as our desires/wants/needs are in fact being manufactured by the world-system of capitalism, consumerism and profit to make sure that we are infinitely enslaved to pursuing our personal desires (which in fact serve the self-preservation of the system) and so never stand-up to work together and manifest what is best for all as life: in equality and oneness.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to live courage in self-honesty as life, out of fear of being 'rejected' by the system' and 'left out' of what we call 'life' - instead of realizing that within this compromise I actually reject myself as life for the sake of fitting into the system out of irrational fears rooted in the conditioned 'education' we receive in the system to become servants and slaves and keep the world running as we know it.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to compromise courage within waiting/hoping for others to stand-up, for others to change, for others to make a difference - instead of me being the one, even if I am the only one, to stand-up and live the realization that our current way of living and co-existence is not supporting life but is in fact abusing and exploiting life in the name of self-interest, profit, greed; and therefore it will take all of us standing-up and standing together as ONE group, as life, to say No more and start living the change we want to see in our world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that greed manifests in the bigger picture in the world as we know it through the accumulation of the seemingly menial 'small' points of greed that each one of us is allowing ourselves to participate in within our personal pursuit of happiness in self-interest:
and that is seen in all that we participate in, from what we buy, to how we eat, what and how we consume, who we are in our relationships, how we always want 'more', how we try to 'own' and 'possess' knowledge, wealth, people, reputation, fame, or any form of 'power' as defined in this world.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself and undermine my courage to live self-honesty out of self-interest, as I have existed within ONE point of self-definition and from that: within ONE point of want/need/desire to apparently 'elevate' that self-definition and become 'more', thinking and believing that that's what life is about.

And within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to make life into something that is all about "me, me, me", and blinded by the desires/wants/needs I have programmed and conditioned myself to exist as, I have disregarded life as a whole and have refused to see the effect of my cause;

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that the world exists the way it does because I as each one exist the way I do: as ONE conditioned self-definition as self-image trying to become 'more', thus manifesting ONE point as the projection of my wants/needs/desires getting 'fulfilled', which essentially becomes my own enslavement, my own self-compromise, as I compromise life as eternity for the pursuit of "my" self-interest that will only last so long.



I commit myself to stopping any and all forms of greed, when and as I see myself going into following a want/need/desire for 'more'.

I commit myself to investigating and forgiving/letting go of all points where I've placed HOPE into - the HOPE that such point in separation from me will somehow 'fulfil' my WANTS / NEEDS / DESIRES and make me 'MORE'.

I commit myself to investigating and forgiving/letting go of all points I separated myself from, all points I've separated from me into projections of 'superiority' and 'inferiority' - so that I may transcend the separation and bring all points/parts of me back to me, amalgamate as one and equal, and stand-up in self-equality and oneness to be the directive principle of myself as life, in self-honesty and self-responsibility.

I commit myself to investigating and letting go of any and all points where I define myself as 'powerless' or 'inferior', wherein I then try to 'gain power' or 'gain value' through getting/having/being 'more', 'better', 'superior' -

therefore, instead, I in that moment bring myself back to earth, in humbleness, and in the realization that real power is within who I am in every moment of breath as I live and establish self-equality and oneness in self-acceptance, acknowledging my cause and effect within the context of the whole as life;

I commit myself to living the realization that who I am in every moment is a statement of who I am in the face of life, therefore I take self-responsibility to make sure every statement as who I am in every moment is aligned with what's best for life -
and this is how I will myself to live courage, to live self-honesty as life, as I re-align myself from self-interest/fear/greed to the interest of life as common sense in equality and oneness.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense realization that what is best for life/all is equally best for me - and that we cannot transform the current world system of profit, greed, separation and self-interest unless we transform and transcend the separation, self-interest, fear and greed that we are accepting and allowing to exist within ourselves as who we are/have become.

I commit myself to sharing the realization that it takes courage to live self-honesty, and that we require to re-educate and strengthen ourselves as life - so that we may not only stand-up for/within ourselves and LIVE through self-will and self-determination, but also stand-up within our world and make sure we GIVE that to all, bringing forth solutions of practical common sense that will transform all systems of our world until all our interconnections are equalized to a coexistence as best for all, and no breeding ground for abuse, manipulation or exploitation of life is left: leaving no back doors for self-interest, fear, greed, but instead forgiving the past, stopping the blame and the abdication of our responsibility, and re-programming our existence into a new understanding of life that will make sure that we treat ourselves and each-other with dignity, as equals of life.


 

Relevant Blog-Post:
Creation's Journey to Life: The COURAGE to LIVE

Relevant Must-Hear:
Reptilian Series: How Hope Creates Hell
Bernard Poolman: The Importance of Courage



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen