Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 34: Moving-Pictures in a Picture-World | Interpretation of Reality is Not Reality


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that the way we have manifested our existence, we are merely moving pictures in a picture world; where from the moment we begin to think, we begin to form an idea, an image about/of ourselves based on the feedback we receive from our environment:
We learn to define things based on the pictures shown to us and the interpretations given to them that create an energetic experience between ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ - and in the same way we create an image of ourselves in our mind, a picture of “me”, and attach to it the words and value-judgments we define ourselves by according to our interpretation of the energetic experiences we become aware of within our environment.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it is from that one picture of “me” as what I've defined myself to be, the limitations I accepted, the judgments I've created about myself and my world and accordingly my perception of myself in the world – it is from that one picture that we then form our wants, needs and desires, in a quest to make that one picture 'the best', make it ‘complete’.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create a picture of myself as self-image, onto which I attach judgments and evaluations based on which I then form my wants, needs and desires in a quest to 'perfect' and ‘complete’ that image - instead of realizing that self-perfection is about who we are as life in fact, not about the picture we have of ourselves in our mind.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize to what extent I have limited myself and my personal expression and expansion due to the accepted limitations I have connected to the picture of "me" in my mind - within this sabotaging myself and accepting myself to be 'less than' who I really am and what I can be.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a 'picture' and within this to participate in my world as a 'picture' - a world that is mind-controlled through the pictures presented to us in connection with emotional stimuli to perpetuate our fears and desires and keep us enslaved to consumerism and the hope for personal freedom, personal happiness, personal salvation, while at the same time more than half the world exists in suffering without even the bare minimum to survive.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that a picture is always connected to a feeling/emotion, an experience - and since feelings and emotions within the mind consciousness system are always based on polarity value-judgments, the same goes for the pictures we have of ourselves and our world: and so we approach ourselves and our world from a starting-point of judgment on a polarity-scale between 'positive' and 'negative', ‘superiority’ and ‘inferiority’, and from here we create our wants/needs/desires and equally our fears, and that is why and how we exist only in the pursuit of self-interest, trying to 'balance-out' the scale, the judgment, our self-image in a way that will apparently make us 'fulfilled', 'happy', 'valuable', ‘complete’.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that this is the ultimate mind-control as self-sabotage, wherein we invalidate ourselves as human beings, as life, as self-willed individuals, and abdicate ourselves to a one-dimensional mind consciousness that keeps us trapped in an interpretation of reality in which we participate as if it were a game, ignorant to the consequences our existence has, both on ourselves as well as on the whole - this world-system, our existence.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the evolution of media as pictures is reflecting to us the evolution of ourselves as mind consciousness systems, wherein it's all about pictures and definitions and energetic experiences = the manipulation of reality through 'interpretation', 'definition', that is our 'education' through reward and punishment in all kinds of facets. And that is how we create our deception, our delusion, our addiction, our absolute zombie-state of existence and respectively the world as we know it - in spite of the evidence that mankind is trapped for eons of time in the same consciousness patterns and all we do is blame and seek revenge and pray for forgiveness and hope for salvation; with no consideration of self-responsibility, no realization of cause and effect, no regard for the context of our existence.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the nature of mind consciousness systems is manipulation –
Manipulation based in fear of not getting "what I want/need/desire" and therefore I must manipulate my reality to produce the result that will be "best for me" as “what I want” otherwise I will be a loser, and I can't be a loser, I must be a winner because otherwise I cannot accept myself, I cannot live, I cannot exist, I must get what I want.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that within existing as mind consciousness systems in self-interest and fear, we abdicate our right to life, as we disregard ourselves as life and do not live the courage to be self-honest in self-awareness as life, which would imply to consider what is best for life as our common interest, which is what is best for all, and that obviously within that, what is best for all is always best for me equally.


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world where most of us believe in some afterlife, yet throughout our lives we never for a moment stop to look at who we are as a being eternally; all we see of ourselves is that one picture which we allow to determine everything in our lives, as we define ourselves through and as that one picture, that is "me", that is how we see ourselves in our mind, and that is all we ever accept or allow ourselves to be.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to limit myself through the definitions, views, judgments, feelings I have attached to that one picture of/as "me" - instead of stopping the game and looking at who I am as a being and whether I really want to accept and allow myself to be defined and determined by a picture, an image; or whether I make the actual choice to stand up and decide who I am and how I live in the context of the whole of existence as life.

I commit myself to investigating and disengaging through self-forgiveness all attributes I have confined myself within and as - so that I may stand as life, in self-honesty and self-trust, within and as 'man know thyself'.

Man know thyself –
Knowing who I am as a being, eternally, in self-honesty, and not as the knowledge I've accumulated in this world as the judgments, definitions, beliefs and bipolar energetic experiences as feelings and emotions - which is nothing more but the fears and desires of a mind consciousness system created as a 'picture', an 'image', through its 'education' by and acceptance of: this world as we know it; creating the ultimate enslavement of self and everyone else equally.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in a world where we each walk around from the starting-point of that picture as "me" in the mind: we cannot bring forth what is best for all, as we each only see self-interest –
Self-interest being the equation of one's own fears and desires that attempts to 'set' the world, one's reality, in such a way that it 'validates' and 'elevates' one's own existence only; in the mind.

Wow - is that really our reality? Yes it is. That is where all power-games emerge from, perpetuated through competition for the survival of the fittest, and within this we have manifested a money-system that does exactly that, a money-system that has become god in this existence as no one believes in anything stronger than one believes in the power of money;
money-system the status quo that seems unchangeable, money-system the dictator that determines the physical conditions of each and everyone in this world, money-system the god with the picture of money as the holy spirit and man the son of god that is accepting and allowing the exploitation of life for money as profit - and yet we do not stop, we do not bring the whole point back to self to look at who we are within the bigger picture.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense about the necessity to stop, and look within: Are we satisfied with the world we live in? Are we satisfied with ourselves? Are we really doing our best? Are we not perhaps all in one way or another comfortable or trying to be comfortable, while half the world exists in conditions that comfort no one in any way whatsoever!

I commit myself to stopping myself from walking around as a moving picture and changing my starting-point to be who I am as life, not who I am as image.



I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we have enslaved ourselves and each-other to energy as pictures: as pictures just like the picture of “me” are charged, motivated, defined, substantiated through energy as the experiences as emotions and feelings we attach to them; and they become just that – energy.
Energy being a bipolar movement that requires movement as friction to be maintained; the poles being the mental definitions between 'positive' and 'negative' that literally move the self-consciousness between 'emotions' and 'feelings', and that is exactly where we are trapped.

I commit myself to bringing forth a world where we really get to know things and ourselves equally. Because in this world, we learn words as we are shown a picture, attaching an experience to it as energy, creating a relationship of energy to ‘relate’ to when seeing this/such picture – and that is how our ‘reality’ is formed’.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that this is also how the systems of religion and spirituality function and operate, manipulating the consciousness of human beings with words and pictures and experiences attached to them, creating human beings’ fears and desires or using their fears and desires to create their wants, because their wants will already include ‘personal salvation, ‘personal freedom’, personal happiness, meanwhile if the religions of this world were for real in terms of having the interest of life as starting-point, they would already have come together and brought forth support and practical solutions for mankind to really be free: through self-responsibility and self-empowerment.
But of course the systems of religion and spirituality do not want man to be free; nor do any of the systems in our world. So we do we create ourselves sin the image and likeness of the system if we can already agree that the systems in place are not supporting life?

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that in the same way we create our definitions of things based on the words we learn with the pictures and experiences/emotions/feelings attached to them: we then start creating the picture of “me” as we try to define who we are within the bigger picture, while we are given nothing but the framework of the mind consciousness system to relate to and communicate through.


We are taking pictures of everything and everyone, giving it words and definitions and attaching experiences and feelings around it - do we really think this is how we get to know ourselves as who we really are or get to know another being for who they really are?

We try to make the pictures we take alive by giving them experiences and energetic feelings and emotions - that's how we try to make to ourselves real. But is it real?


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we have come to exist as a picture, words, and energy - pictures filled with words and energy experiences:
Therefore it's only common sense that we must investigate the pictures we hold on to, the words we use, what definitions we have, what words influence us and how, and how our energetic experiences are created in the bipolar patterns within which we repeat ourselves infinitely, trapped in limitation, mental states, fear: ourselves -

so that we may set ourselves free from the inside out, and create a free society without mind-control, without manipulation, without the exploitation of life based on belief-systems of separation.

Life is not belief.
Life does not need belief.
Life is not the projection of some 'afterlife'. Life is Here.


I commit myself to applying self-forgiveness on and letting go of all the feelings and emotions I have attached to the picture of "me" - as I realize that the definitions I hold of myself limit who I am and create my desires and fears, imprisoning me into the mind in this physical reality to be just that: a picture with attached definitions that create the experience of “me”.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that if we want to get real and discover what is real - we'd better make ourselves real to begin with; no longer accepting and allowing the definitions and attributions we've pictured ourselves as to determine who we are and what we can be.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense about the necessity of 'man know thyself' - so that we may understand how we got to be where we are today, how we manifested ourselves as who we are today and our world as we know it;
because it is only from that understanding as self-insight and consideration of the context within which we exist: that we are able to bring forth the change that will dignify life as ourselves and everything that is here.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that comparison and competition must be abolished from our existence and that we require a total evaluation and transformation of our education systems and parenting systems;
because the need for comparison and competition exists and is accepted only when we are not accepting ourselves as life, when we do not value ourselves as life, which we don't: We have allowed fake 'gods' as pictures and images to be our values, and so we have become fake - we have become just a picture in a picture world. In our mind.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that if we really want to LIVE and bring forth LIFE in this existence: we’d better get out of the picture, stop the mind-control, stop the limitations and enslavement we are accepting both within and without, and make ourselves real as life.

I commit myself to sharing the tools of making ourselves real - which is the tools of practical common sense, self-honesty, self-forgiveness, self-corrective writing and practical application of the change we want to see in our world; this from the starting-point of and aligned with oneness and equality, which implies equal responsibility of ALL for the whole, as self-willed EQUALS in ONE world, one reality.



Relevant Must-Hear:





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen