Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 49: The Devolution of Love



What has become of love? Where is love?
And even if you consider love to be life - then have a look at what has become of life; Where is life?

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world, an existence, where love is something we buy and sell, dress it up in bright colors and grandiose experiences, while half of life is left suffering starvation, poverty, war, exploitation - in the name of the love of those who have the liberty through money to define love in this world.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to ever imagine and picture 'love' in a world where love in action is no-where to be seen -
Because if love for life was in fact in action, we would be having a whole different existence and the world would be a different place; WE would be different.
But we are not - and in spite of our actual nature we have the audacity to delude ourselves and each-other with profound concepts of ‘love’; to create, promote and sell ideas of love:

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to make out of love a mental concept, even a mental veil with which I can hide from the actuality of reality to not have to face myself and this world, this existence as me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that my love for self-indulgence is greater than my love for life -

within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from life to such an extent, that I don't even realize that that self-indulgence I am cowering behind is not even in my own best interest, if I am life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that all points of self-indulgence, self-interest, self-consciousness are in fact formed in the image and likeness of the system I was born within, and my wants, needs and desires, even my fears, are products of this system.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I am born of life, yet I become of the system, as I become in-formed and mind-controlled to fit into this world; and that the self-consciousness that is taking the directive within me in that process is equally a product of this system.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I haven't even gotten to really get to know myself as life, before the system kicked in; that I haven't really gotten to move myself as life, before I was shown and told how to think, how to react, how to behave, how to judge things, how to define myself, how to manipulate, how to lie, how to hide.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that if love was existent, if we were love, if we were life, if we were free: we would do a totally different deal of exploring and communicating ourselves and each-other, our planet, our world, our existence.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world, an existence, where we create alternate realities through which we communicate with each-other: and within this that I haven't considered that this can only be so if we within ourselves communicate with ourselves through an alternate-reality – the mind; in the image and likeness of the ‘reality’ of the system that 'welcomes' us to this world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that love is deliberately promoted the way it is by those in power, because they understand the power of perception and they know that a human being trapped in the mental is not posing any actual threat in the physical, in the actuality of reality.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that 'love' as promulgated in this world is but a drug - the opium for the people: and it is presented in all kinds of facets for all kinds of tastes - it is everywhere, it is also in all religions.

And why is it working? Because it was our own submission in the first place that gave the permission through acceptance and allowance; it was the one belief, the one indulgence, the one survival pattern that we held onto in the moment of conceiving ourselves, perceiving ourselves, defining ourselves through the eyes of the world consciousness: the one point of “this is it” through the mind the moment it aligns itself to cope with this world and locks into the system: one moment and the self-consciousness is born that feeds on life to preserve itself as an image, a persona in this world – with its preferences, fears and desires, which the big players use and manipulate to have the people be but organic robots, willing servants of the system, in essence slaves, while having illusions of love, freedom, power, life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that our love for energy has become more than our love for substance - our love for the mind has become more than our love for the physical, our love for 'god' has become more than our love for life - our love for taking has become more than our love for giving - yet we refuse to face the consequences in spite of the evidence of how we consume anything to get energy while we disregard and deteriorate ourselves as physical bodies; how we consume the earth to get energy as resources while we disregard the physical world and exploit the substance of the planet that is the source of our life;
and that "in the name of love" we have used and abused any and all 'justifications' possible to keep the system running: the mind, the money - the energy, consuming the physical substance we are all equally made of, within and without.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the way we exist in this current system within and as consciousness: we are the living dead, walking zombies, energy vampires, self-interested trolls keeping the system running.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the same way the whole world system revolves around money, protecting inequality in the name of profit at the cost of life: the mind consciousness system within revolves around “mine” which is the energetic alternate realities each one create on the basis of one’s self-consciousness as one is locked into this world-system, and this self-consciousness will be protecting its self-interest, and will be protecting inequality in the name of love at the cost of life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that if we were love equal to life, we would not be creating dependency and abuse, limitation and inequality; we would be creating freedom and expression, expansion and equality.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that if we really love life, if we really love ourselves, if we believe in love: we must find it within us to show that love exists in fact - by stopping our submission to the system within and without, stopping our addiction to thoughts, feelings and emotions, stopping the irrationality of fear, stopping the mind-control from the inside out; and in fact honor ourselves by expressing unconditionally and standing-up in every moment of breath.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that love can only exist if we are it, if we live it, practically, visibly, as that which is best for all in all possible ways.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that when love is equal to life, it cannot be a belief, it cannot be an emotion, it cannot be an experience, it cannot be 'selective'; it must be living expression, visible in every thought, word and deed - not from the perspective of 'positive thinking' or 'charity' or ‘politeness’; but in the very practical alignment of who we are within what we do in every moment, in self-awareness as life, as one, as equals.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that if love existed as who we are, we would make sure that we educate ourselves to the best of all, and that we assist each-other in transcending our limitations to evolve as life, instead of using systems of 'reward' and 'punishment' and a morality of judgment, which is separation, to evolve as a bi-polar system, in separation from life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if love existed, we would not be punishing the human psyche, we would be assisting it toward self-empowerment and self-realization; and love would not be equal to ‘reward’ and ‘punishment’ – love would be the practical application of equality and oneness, not unlike what Jesus explained: “love thy neighbour as thyself” and “do unto another as you would like to have done unto you” and “judge not lest you be judged”.




I commit myself to bringing forth a world where love is equal to life and lived visibly within who we are in everything that we do, speak or think.

I commit myself to bring forth a world where love is transparency, straight-forwardness, and the absolute commitment to not accept anything less than what is best for all in all possible ways.

I commit myself to bringing forth a world where love is equality - where we don't sell or buy love, where we don't measure love in terms of 'inferiority' and 'superiority', where we don't separate love from ourselves to then set out to find it, where we don’t separate love from life, where we don't create alternate realities to hide or suppress the actuality of reality as who we are in every moment, every breath.

I commit myself to bring forth a world where life is the only value, where we learn to accept ourselves as life and be 'enough', where we learn to actually embrace life in all possible ways.

I commit myself to supporting the education of myself and my world in how to stop the mind-control, get to self-honesty, realize what one has become in the context of the whole, forgive one's acceptances and allowances, and will oneself to stand-up for life, for oneself as life, and LIVE - and this is only possible through understanding how we got to be who we are and live how we live, individually and collectively in this existence.

I commit myself to showing how the same consciousness systems and polarity constructs that operate within and as the individual mind, operate equally the same within and as the world system: the corporations, the big players, the belief-systems, the power-games; and that therefore to change the world we must change ourselves - yet to change ourselves we must change the world - because no one is free until all life is free.

I commit myself to bringing forth a new system for our world where love is practically lived as the value of life in equality and oneness – making our world a place where each living being born into this world has from birth to death equal power, equal access, equal opportunities in fact, and is equally supported in all possible ways to live and express its utmost potential.



Relevant Blogs:
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen