Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Day 56: DOOM by MOOD



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that moods are preprogrammed responses to external stimuli and that by giving in to moods I am dooming myself to be prisoner of the ups and downs of internal moods induced through external stimuli.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that by giving in to preprogrammed, conditioned stimuli-response patterns: I am abdicating my authority and directive power to energetic reactions of the mind-consciousness - instead of me being the directive principle of me in every moment.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the consumerism system uses/abuses our gullibility and receptiveness in relation to moods to present to us 'goods' to buy into with the promise of generating a certain mood as reward like for instance feelings of 'happiness', 'power', 'fulfilment'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if 'happiness', 'power', 'fulfilment' if given through external objects or concepts: then one becomes slave to and dependent on the objects or concepts one has defined as ‘fulfilling’ or ‘empowering’.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that concepts of 'fulfilment' as promulgated through the consumerism system in the world within media, film, stories, education: are not real and in fact promote self-separation, self-abdication, self-degradation –
because as long as we need to 'feel' a certain way or to 'have' certain things to feel 'fulfilled' or ‘powerful’, we are in fact slave to such 'feelings' or 'possessions' and are therefore possessed and overpowered, regardless of the momentary illusion of 'power' that such attainments may induce.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the system uses/abuses the human's gullibility and receptiveness to 'feeling' in order to manipulate the human opinions and desires in the name of profit and further enslavement.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see the unstable nature of 'feeling' which is ever-changing, thus to make any decisions based on 'feeling' cannot have any trustworthy outcome or result.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that no one can be trusted that is following and is driven by 'feeling' – because 'feeling' is the mental-emotional response to external stimuli and thus whoever can control the stimuli: can control the human.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world, a society, where we've taken the actual feeling of the physical that is equally shared by all humans like comfortability/discomfort, warm/cold, soft/hard etc. or hunger, thirst, pain etc. - and have attached 'feelings' and 'emotions' as reaction triggers and mental interpretations, in essence conditioning ourselves and our world to mental value-judgments and concepts of 'more than'/'less than' –

where we’ve placed such 'value' in the bipolar 'feelings' and 'emotions' of the mental, that we ended-up disregarding our physical bodies and compromising our communication with the physical world that we all share to such an extent: that we allow 2/3 of the world to suffer dreadful physical conditions and much of the world to exist in poverty, hunger, starvation, while we are preoccupied with 'feeling good' and 'fulfilling our desires'.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that 'feeling good' cannot have any real value in a world where half the world is suffering and having to survive with less than the bare minimum one requires to meet one's most basic physical needs such as food, water, shelter, warmth, hygiene and health care.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that the human is trapped in the mental and is in fact facing its DOOM while following the MOODS the world consciousness system triggers to keep the human 'comfortably numb' in the name of profit.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we all exist in survival mode unnecessarily, yet the only thing that survives is the system itself, with the human being merely the battery that keeps the system running while having delusions of grandeur and 'power', often as far as to the moment of death: when all perceived 'power' and grandeur of the mental ends and the body returns to the physical to amalgamate with the actual source that is the Earth.





I commit myself to not wait until death, to in fact not wait any longer than the very moment I realize that I am entertaining an illusion: to give it up, forgive and let go –

and I commit myself to investigate through my own self-will, directively, where and how I have accepted and allowed myself to create and maintain illusions or moods just to 'feel better', 'feel good', 'feel powerful' or 'feel in control', when clearly as long as I follow the conditioned mind consciousness: I have no control, as I abdicate all power to the system to direct my decisions and drive my actions in the pursuit of self-interest that is not even in my real interest as life.

I commit myself to taking back the authority I have abdicated to systems within and without - so that I may be the directive principle of me in every moment, living self-power as life, as the ability to make informed decisions in self-honesty and self-clarity.

I commit myself to practically redefine 'control' - because I see that within the current accepted system: control is defined in terms of 'superiority' and 'inferiority', 'masters' and 'slaves', 'dominion' and 'enslavement'. I realize that when removing the polarity from the word 'control', what remains is self-control as the ability to be my own driving-force in self-equality and oneness as life:

and within this I see that, if all people as self-willed equals of life would live self-control, we would need no police, no external authority to protect us from each-other, because each would be their own directive principle in common sense and self-realization as life, acknowledging that harm/abuse onto another is equally harm/abuse onto self.

Thus self-control is not about 'controlling' or 'keeping under control' - that would imply judgment and separation and would again bring-in the polarity of 'superior'/'inferior'.
Rather: Self-control is about making the decision to be/become the directive principle of oneself as life, applying the self-discipline required to remove the conditioned controls of the system one has accepted and allowed, and living the common sense that is best for all life within and as 'who I am' in every moment.



I commit myself to bringing forth a new system of actual life-support that will no longer manipulate the human through inducing 'feelings' and 'emotions' and making the human believe they are real - and will thus transform all systems of the world (education, money-system, media etc.) to in-form a new human that will live self-power and self-control, a human that will be able to see and recognize the trap of polarity within and without and will thus return to the equality of the physical and attend to the things that matter - which is the matters at hand:

starting with the global starvation and war situations, the global climate issues, the human psyche issues, our relationships, our education, basically re-evaluating and re-structuring everything and all systems in a way that will stop all enslavement, all abuse, all exploitation, all profit-making at the cost of life, and will allow all humans equal power, equal access, equal participation, equal chances.

Then, once the inequalities and the basic problems have been corrected, we can have a look at where we are going as mankind, who we are as humanity, what our role is on Earth and this universe, and how we can expand and learn in ways that are at the moment not even conceivable.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that our role on Earth at the moment is to solve the crisis we have created, accepted and allowed; stop starvation and war and all abuse we've accepted and allowed; and restore equilibrium for life on earth in all possible ways.



I commit myself to exposing the fact that we have accepted and allowed the fate of life on earth to be placed in the MOODS of constructs like the stock market, calling it a ‘free market’, which proves that what we call ‘free will’ and ‘free choice’ in this world/system is but the ‘freedom’ to abuse in the name of profit and self-interest.

This proves how the mental is used/abused to impose power and control over the physical, disregarding the equality of our physical oneness on this one earth we all share.

I commit myself to showing the only free will is the will of LIFE, which entails standing-up to stop the imposed controls within and without and use our free will to move ourselves beyond the accepted bounds of the mental to break through the preprogramming and re-create ourselves as life, as self-willed individuals that self-realize life as the only real value and thus work together to restore the value of life in all practical ways possible.

I commit myself to exposing the DOOM that is entailed within allowed mental and emotional MOOD manipulation which in fact works from the inside-out through our own addictions and dependencies that we have accepted and allowed, which is what is in fact keeping us from standing-up and taking responsibility for LIFE as who we really are.

Thus I commit myself to sharing the urgency to investigate and STOP our addictions and dependencies within and without - because as long as we are enslaved to anything in separation from ourselves, we cannot fulfil our role as custodians of life on earth, and thus it would be ludicrous to even dream about other realities, higher realms, parallel universes, when we are not even able or willing to sort out the basic equilibrium of life on earth.

I commit myself to stopping the DOOM within myself to begin with, by stopping myself from being dependent on or following 'moods', as I realize that moods are but triggered responses to external stimuli and are the predictable result of how I have conditioned myself throughout my life.

I commit myself to investigating and removing my preprogramming - so that I may set myself free from control and take back the power/authority for myself to be the directive principle of myself as life, within this enabling myself to practically fulfil my role as custodian of life on earth in all possible ways.

 


 

 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen