Sonntag, 22. Juli 2012

Day 94: Deconstructing Characters – The Chameleon Personality Suit




Today my grandmother was celebrating her 94th birthday. All the family gathered at her house, and I met cousins, aunts and uncles I hadn’t seen for quite some time, some with new born babies that I hadn’t yet met.
The family structure in terms of relationships, gags and jokes hasn’t changed, and I found myself trying to ‘find my place’ within that context. The red flag went up within me the moment I found myself smiling while the kids around me gossiped at the cost of one particular person, and immediately I realized that that person could have been anyone, it could have been me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that family is the smallest system unit within which we learn how to behave (interesting that the word ‘behave’ consists of the words ‘be’ and ‘have’), how to manipulate, how to compare, how to judge, how to define ourselves and others through and as consciousness – that is: in separation and self-interest, not as life in oneness based on the value of life as equality.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to submit to ‘peer pressure’ within the family, not realizing that such ‘peer pressure’ is actually an inner pressure existent only through one’s own acceptance and allowance, as I am the one that decides whether or not I submerge myself to the judgments, opinions and power-games of a group.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that family is the smallest group that in fact represents humanity, because who we are and how we behave in our closest relationships is what manifests the bigger picture in the world as we know it.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to wear personalities like suits: different personalities for different situations, acting out different characters with different people – this clearly showing that we do not exist in integrity as life, but in separation and deception through and as consciousness, as if life is a game and we are just characters playing a role.
I commit myself to sharing the common sense that life is not a game and therefore we should stop existing like characters in a role play and stand-up to take responsibility for life.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we require to change and transform the dynamics of our relationships from separation and self-interest to oneness and equality as life; and that this implies the willingness to place self in the shoes of another and always make sure that one’s thoughts, words and deeds are aligned to what is best for ALL, supporting others as I would like to be supported, treating others as I would like to be treated.
I commit myself to – through self-honesty and self-forgiveness – deconstruct the characters/personalities I have created/adopted throughout my life in an attempt to cope with my world as consciousness, so that I may stand in equality and oneness as life and live an example of what it practically means to purify our relations and interactions and do unto another as I would like to have done unto me.

I commit myself to showing how personality consciousness is always about self-interest, seeking its ‘likes’ to form groups of interest that then compete with other groups of interest – when in fact humanity as LIFE is ONE group which, if we would stand together equally as ONE, could manifest heaven on earth and a dignified life for ALL.

I commit myself to showing how personality consciousness exists as characters in a movie, where the ego is always the super-hero around which the rest of the world revolves; which explains why the world is what it is today, with everyone competing against each-other, existing in separation and defining self and each-other in terms of ‘superiority’ and ‘inferiority’ through the mental, while disregarding the physical equality we all share as physical bodies on this physical planet that gives us life.
I commit myself to showing that by existing as personalities we exist like shape-shifting chameleons, changing suits to fit our self-interest dependent on where we are and who we communicate with;
and that we are not really in fact communicating with each-other as life, we do not in fact have substantial and intimate relationships, but are merely acting out characters just like in Hollywood, with each Ego acting like the super-hero that’s trying to manifest a ‘happy end’ based on the ideas, beliefs, fears and desires one was conditioned through, while disregarding the value of life as equality as the air we all breathe on this earth that sustains us.
I commit myself to showing how consciousness has no conscience as it only exists in self-interest with a one-dimensional point of view that places self/Ego as the ‘I’ of the pyramid while everyone else is placed in roles designed to ‘validate’ the character(s) that the Ego/consciousness identifies with.
I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself and my world to see, realize and understand that if we want to birth ourselves as life and equally manifest LIFE on earth: we cannot keep following self-interest trapped in the veils of consciousness that is conditioned through the system to consider only the fake ‘values’ presented in the world as ‘power’-
and that instead we require to acknowledge that our existence has become a crime against life in all possible ways, and therefore we require to restore the value of life within ourselves and all the systems of our world in such way that ALL life is EQUALLY supported in all possible ways.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself and my world to understand the programs through and as which consciousness operates – so that we may free ourselves from the prison of the mind, end the separation that we submit ourselves to, and re-educate ourselves in self-honesty and common sense; making ourselves worthy of life and equally manifesting a world/society worthy of life that honors life in all possible ways.
I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself and my world to remove the veils of self-delusion, self-dishonesty and self-deception, so that we may self-realize life and stop existing as characters in a Hollywood movie while 2/3 of the world population, animals and nature are left to suffer and deteriorate.
I commit myself to showing that it is possible to stand-up in self-responsibility and self-dignity as life and stop existing through and as consciousness which is merely layers of pretense as the roles we personify like chameleons in survival mode.

I commit myself to showing that in the context of LIFE/LIVING, it is possible to change our existence in such a way that we no longer have to hide or pretend, but can finally get to know ourselves, each-other and our world as LIFE and form relationships of actual intimacy and support based on who we really are as life, not who we pretend to be as consciousness.
I commit myself to establishing self-trust and self-stability, so that I may establish myself as a sovereign being, equal and one, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow; facing every moment and every situation from the starting-point of what is best for all as life, and not from the starting-point of self-interest as consciousness/personality/ego.

I commit myself to showing that the desteni I process is the first and only structured support in the world that assists in recognizing and removing the layers of self-delusion, self-dishonesty and self-deception through self-honesty, self-forgiveness and self-will –
a process through which we, as self-willed individuals, enable ourselves to stand in self-responsibility and dignify our existence within and without;
and that this process of self-purification/ self-correction/ self-realization lived and applied visibly and shared with/within one’s world: is in fact the only way to change and transform our existence from ego/consciousness into LIFE/awareness and manifest a new world where all life is in fact equally honored and supported as one.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen