Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012

Day 100: Give One Hundred Percent for Not One Hungry Person

ART by Kelly Posey


I am writing Day 100 of my Journey to Life blogs. This has been a fascinating experience and very supportive, especially as the daily writing assists in equalizing the mind process and the physical process and eliminating procrastination, justifications, time-loops to quite an extent. Because when you write everyday it becomes ‘difficult’ to ‘lie’ to yourself, you can’t keep writing a commitment and keep on living a different reality, it doesn’t work.

So this Journey to Life process through blogging and writing daily is a great way to assist and support self in getting to self-honesty, consistency, and the living application of self-commitment. I would suggest this to everyone, and if you haven’t yet, you can now start following the JTL blogs online, there’s many people that have stood up and joined in already, a group where all of The Journey to Life blog posts are share can be found on facebook.

An awesome contribution with daily entries that will assist in understanding the process we are facing as humanity collectively within and as our creation/the world, and individually as human beings within and as the mind/consciousness: is the Blog series Creation’s Journey to Life – an educational MUST READ for self-support and inspiration!


One point I’d like to share at the moment is the point of “one hundred percent”.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that anything less than 100% self-application is self-dishonesty, as it requires excuses, justifications and the creation of thinking/back-chatting in the mind to ‘explain’ to oneself why one is not giving it one’s all –

and within this I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed an existence, a world, where we allow the suffering of more than 2/3 of life while we create excuses, justifications and reasons as to why we do nothing about it but submit to the accepted fear and mind-control that this current world-system is based on, caring only for our OWN self-interest, reacting to the world news with ‘emotions’ and ‘feelings’ in spite of the evidence that our ‘emotions’ and ‘feelings’ have no effect whatsoever on the one reality we all share; we simply create/accept/allow them in order to ‘validate’ our self-image as the character/personality we think we are in this world, to ‘feel better’ for a moment or to make ourselves believe that we care or that we are a good person while all we do is hide from the actuality of reality and deceive ourselves and everyone else.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we’re going to have to change 100% of the current world system, and we’re going to have to stop the system within and without 100% -

because nothing of this world is acceptable as is, as the way things currently exist is based in fear and self-interest and is aligned to profit through inequality, therefore no matter how ‘benevolent’ a path may seem (like for instance ‘charity’, ‘vegan’, ‘occupy’ etc. etc.), in self-honesty one will see that even such paths do nothing but perpetuate the status quo as they do not question the system in its entirety, they do not challenge the system with a new solution that considers all life, they simply act out trends and personalities through which they give the individual the illusion of self-importance, of value, of meaning: this is EGO.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that a solution that does not include and consider 100% of life as ALL that is here at all times: is merely a ‘solution’ that serves the interests of a group, an individual, an ideology, in some way or another, and can thus not be considered as an actual solution to LIFE that will ensure the benefit of all life equally in all possible ways.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in a system where all life is equally supported, charity would not be required – and that to ‘feel good’ through charity and to support charity as if it were a solution: simply shows the ignorance and arrogance of the ego-consciousness the human has become.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that to support charity as a solution is equal to supporting the continuation of the current system of inequality, exploitation, abuse and deception.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it’s gonna take 100% dedication and self-commitment as life to make sure that not one person in this world is left to suffer.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where even though the earth provides us with more than enough resources for ALL to have a dignified life, we within our existence as ego/ personalities/ characters act as if life is a game;

and we attempt to get MORE at all costs and to GAIN the ‘values’ we set for ourselves as they are presented to us by the current system of consumerism and profit that trains us to compete and WIN at the cost of those that have to lose for the system to keep running as we ‘play the game’, while we completely disregard the value of LIFE – the only actual, real value, because when one breath is suddenly your last, all fake values and concepts and ideas and delusions of grandeur you entertained yourself with pretending to be someone or to be something: are suddenly NOTHING.


I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself and my world in returning to NOTHING, by recognizing and removing all concepts, beliefs, ideas, fears and desires from the mind, so that the matrix of enslavement is disengaged and let go of and the mind is directed to its rightful function which is to be a support tool for man to make practical considerations in common sense and self-honesty – not a tool through which to deceive oneself by allowing the mind to create its own consciousness in separation from life, called EGO, which is the actual evil in this world and the reason why the world is manifest as we know it.

I commit myself to giving my 100% in every moment, not accepting or allowing myself to make excuses or justifications or deceive myself as life.

I commit myself to showing that it’s gonna take 100% application from each and every one of us to change this existence – because we are the building blocks of this world, and the relationships we create and how we interact within that resonates into the collective and gives permission for the same deception, abuse and atrocity to exist in the world in the bigger picture;
therefore I commit myself to showing that we require to purify and dignify not only ourselves but also our relationships and how we co-exist with each-other.

I commit myself to challenging myself and my world to investigate any and all inequality and abuse we witness in our world – and to then take each point back to self to look at how the same pattern exists in some form within self and how self participate within such pattern and why; to then support self to stop and forgive the patterns that drive us automatically, to exorcise the habits that inhabit us, and become the self-directive power within and as self that will stand-up and accept nothing less than 100% life, 100% dignity, 100% freedom, 100% equality for our oneness as life, that means for 100% of life: for ALL as ONE, as equals.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that in order to BE HERE 100% as accountable and responsible beings, we have to ‘stop the mind’ as the entire conditioned matrix that we’ve allowed to determine, define and dictate who we are and what we can be or not be, how the world must function and what is possible or not; to stop the entire matrix of inequality, separation and abuse – and recreate ourselves and our world as LIFE, as Oneness, as Equals, for ALL life to be dignified and free in all possible ways.



Relevant Read-Up:
Humanity is ONE Body, One LIFE

Relevant Vlog:
Journey to Life Day 100: Giving it your All - 100% Life Commitment



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen