Freitag, 20. Juli 2012

Day 89: Characteristic Truth | Truth-Seekers Unite




From the perspective of humanity / human beings existing like characters in a role play game, an interesting point to look at is that each one seems to have one’s ‘own truth’. Not only that, different religions, political parties, belief systems etc. even claim ‘the truth’ form themselves in separation from everything/everyone else.

When one looks at this within the context of consciousness existing as characters where the ego is always the main character or super hero, then obviously that central point of ego will seek to form its own “truth” in order to ‘justify’ its own existence, and it will also interpret and define everyone and everything around it in such a way that it seemingly ‘validates’ the “truth” of the one.

The problem is evident when one looks at humanity as a whole. What would a human physical body look like if each cell would suddenly decide to follow their own truth? The answer is obvious.


I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in a world where each one claims their own “truth”, there will inevitably be war, conflict, abuse, exploitation – all based in self-interest and the fear that one’s OWN “truth” could be threatened.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the actuality of our existence as consciousness characters created through the mental where each one have/follow their OWN “truth” results in the complete disregard and abuse of LIFE as a whole, as ONE body, one universe that includes ALL that is HERE.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the only actual truth is what is here as this world, in the reflection of which we see ourselves and face our consequences.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the truth we require to realize, acknowledge and direct is the truth of ourselves as this world, this existence: and the fact that we have allowed ourselves to separate ourselves from ourselves and each-other as physical beings of LIFE into mental characters of mind consciousness, thinking and believing in some greatness when clearly the actuality of our reality shows that we have created but devastation, atrocity and disgrace, and there is no way out: we have to take responsibility for our creation.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to seek for the “truth” out there in dimensions of the mind, while disregarding the truth that is here as the actuality of reality – in spite of the intensity with which physical events in the world and in one’s individual life remind one of the actuality of reality: OUR truth.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that as a long as each one claims their own “truth”, there will inevitably be war, conflict, abuse, exploitation in the world.

I commit myself to showing that human beings existing merely as consciousness characters created through the mental where each one have/follow their OWN “truth”: results in the complete disregard and abuse of LIFE as a whole.

I commit myself to showing that the only actual truth is WHAT IS HERE as this world, and that the world is a reflection of ourselves that we manifest through who we are and how we coexist: therefore to change the world we require to practically change who we are and how we coexist.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the truth we require to realize, acknowledge and direct is the truth of ourselves as this world, this existence.

I commit myself to showing that truth seekers in fact only seek in their own mind while disregarding the truth that is here as the actuality of reality – and that to actually see and realize the truth of our existence: we need not look further that what is here.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that it’s gonna take courage and self-honesty to FACE the TRUTH of ourselves within and without – and that as long as we exist in fear, denial and suppression we will only keep separating ourselves from life, from ourselves, each-other and the responsibility we have for What is Here.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that self-responsibility is power – the power we abdicate to systems of the world and systems in the mind behind which we hide to not have to FACE ourselves and the consequences of our existence – and that it is in fact inevitable that we face ourselves: either at death in consequence, or through self-directive will in self-honesty, in every breath as we walk this one life. See the support shared at desteni and stand-up for life in self-responsibility!



Relevant Blog posts: Remember the TRUTH


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen