Freitag, 20. Juli 2012

Day 88: Deconstructing Characters – The Follower




Within investigating how I exist through and as characters/personalities conditioned in the context of the world consciousness system: I realized that, even though I stopped myself from following belief systems like spiritual paths or gurus or religious ideas and made the decision to never be a follower again, I still found myself existing as a ‘follower’ in the small petty everyday-things, like for instance where I would wait for others to decide or to give direction, instead of me participating equally and taking on that point of responsibility for self.


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my self-directive principle through ‘following’ others or waiting for others to make decisions or take steps, out of fear of the responsibility that comes with self-direction.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that responsibility is power as self-authority, and that by abdicating my responsibility I was abdicating my power and authority.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to blame others when I wasn’t satisfied with decisions or steps taken, when in fact I had already abdicated my responsibility to others to decide for me.
Within this I forgive myself that I hadn’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I was in fact angry at myself for having abdicated my self-responsibility and self-directive power – and that I was projecting that anger outwards onto others, blaming them for my own point of self-abdication.

I commit myself to no longer accept or allow myself to blame others when I did not take self-responsibility in self-direction.

I commit myself to no longer accept or allow myself to abdicate my self-directive power.

I commit myself to live self-responsibility as self-authority and self-directive will, so that I may practically realize self-power here in every breath, moving and directing myself instead of being moved/directed due to abdication of responsibility.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that blame is never a solution, as it implies that self-power is abdicated and others are made responsible and therefore within that: self is denying self-responsibility and the authority to bring forth change or any solution.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we have to wake up and take self-responsibility, because as long as we follow the world consciousness system and simply blame the governments and ‘people in high places’, we keep ourselves from taking back the power in equality and oneness and standing-up in self-responsibility to bring forth changes and solutions that will truly be in the interest of life as what is best for all.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen