Freitag, 20. Juli 2012

Day 92: The Freedom of Choice




I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world, a society, where freedom of choice is determined by the system and ruled by money, where if you don’t have money you don’t have choice, and if you have money you have but the frame of choices presented to you by the system as to what to do with the money you have in your account and how to do it.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world, a society, where those with an account at the bank do not stand accountable for all that is here, while 2/3 of the world population exist in atrocious conditions due to lack of money which equals lack of power in this world.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see that no one actually has the freedom to choose where and when to be born and into what conditions, which implies that those in fortunate positions in the world might as well have been born into the parts of the world that are neglected and exploited – and yet in spite of having the fortune of money and everything that goes with an account at the bank: no accountability exists for our existence.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the conditions in the world are a result of how we exist and what we accept and allow within and without – and that therefore we are responsible for what is here as our existence, and in fact the more money/power one has in this world the bigger the responsibility, which means that all of us who have some money in our pocket and our basic needs met must stand also for those that do not have the means to make their voice count.

I forgive myself that I’ve ever accepted and allowed myself to believe that freedom of choice exists in this world, when even a child realizes that it has no choice but to submit to the parents and the environment it is born into, otherwise its survival is at stake.

I forgive myself that I’ve ever accepted and allowed myself to claim or seek the ‘freedom of choice’ for myself without considering the context within which such choice would exist and the conditions such choice would be subject to –
Within this I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to consider choice from a starting-point of self-interest only, as I have been conditioned by the system to pursue self-interest only and to compete with others in my world for a choice ‘more free’, thinking and believing that when MY freedom of choice is ‘more than’ that of others, then I must be doing something right – when in fact this is exactly the attitude that accounts for poverty, starvation, war, famine, and all the atrocities that we currently still accept and allow in the world in the name of free choice, self-interest, and fear.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that our choice in this world has never been free, but was always dictated by those in positions of power that manifested a system of inequality, exploitation and abuse, where a few give themselves the ‘free choice’ to dominate, exploit and abuse this planet and its people for their own benefit in self-interest, while the many have no choice but what is being presented to them by the system and dependent on the money available to them or not, thus in fact slaving for the system just to be able to survive.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that choice can only be free when all living beings are free.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the only actual choice we have in this world is the choice to stand up for life and do what it takes to put an end to the current system of inequality, exploitation, abuse.

I commit myself to showing that the only actual choice an individual has is the choice to investigate, purify and direct the fears, desires and beliefs one was conditioned through – to take back the directive power one has abdicated to the systems and make the choice to support life, and not the system that consumes life in the name of profit.

I commit myself to showing that the only actual choice we have as human beings is to put an end to the patterns of our creation/existence, in the realization that everything that exists and how it exists is based in fear and self-interest in a system where profit is placed before life;
and that therefore if we want to change our world into a place that is best for life, we require to make the choice to LIVE what is best for life – and that implies to stop our acceptances and allowances and to purify the consciousness system within which we have trapped ourselves, thus giving ourselves the freedom of choice in fact.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that all choice is currently defined and determined by the system and governed by money, and if you don’t have money you have no choices in life, as money dictates what choices you have, what you can do, what you can be, whether you survive in this world or not.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that a new system of equality would in fact give everyone the freedom of choice: for each one to live, express and expand to one’s utmost potential, without the system / money / fear dictating your choices.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that no one is really free until all life isfree
and I commit myself to supporting the process of setting ourselves and our world free from the chains of the money system without and the bounds of the consciousness system within: so that we may stand accountable for who we are and how we exist, as that is the only way to manifest and live actual dignity and freedom in all possible ways.



Relevant Blog post: BrainWashing and Mind-Control

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen