Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012

Day 99: Ego-Logical | How we Manifest a Disaster Ecology on Earth

ART by Marlen Vargas



I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world, a society, where instead of supporting the ecosystem that sustains us in a way that would support ALL life equally including the planet: we have manifested a system of abuse and inequality that reflects our EGO – the accepted ‘human nature’ in the image and likeness of which we create the world as we know it.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it is the HUMAN being that has made an EGO-logy out of the planet’s ecology: an EGO-logy based on the fear by which we are possessed and which we use to ‘justify’ why we exist in constant comparison, competition and conflict with each-other in the name of self-interest which we call ‘love’.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that all concepts of ‘love’, ‘light’ and ‘divinity’ that are promoted in this world are but veils to cover-up and hide from the actuality of our existence and the fact that we exist in FEAR and self-interest –

Within this I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if our love was real, we would be manifesting a world of love where each and every single living being is loved in fact, evident in the actual care and support provided to all equally – and that only when love is equal to LIFE in fact, in thought, word and deed: love is REAL as a living expression of who we are.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world, a society, where our love is conditioned to our OWN ego and to those that support our EGO, and that despite our proclaimed ‘love’ we let 2/3 of the world population suffer and the planet deteriorate while we whine and blame those in power for driving the planet into destruction, refusing to see that we do nothing about it but consume the ‘goods’ the consumerism system presents us with to keep us wanting, waiting, hoping, comfortably numb.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that unless we wake up from the delusions of EGO that we’ve trapped ourselves in through fear and self-interest; unless we self-realize life as equality and oneness, interconnectedness and interdependence; and unless we stand-up to work together as equals of life to bring forth what is BEST FOR ALL:
We are abdicating ourselves and the future of our world into the hands of the current system of inequality, and we will be held accountable in the face of life for not standing-up but instead accepting and allowing the atrocity in the world just because it didn’t directly affect our OWN.

I commit myself to showing that the human EGO is the actual EVIL in existence and that no other life form is possessed by greed, jealousy, vengeance and all the nasty traits that characterize the accepted ‘human nature’;
and yet the human claims ‘superiority’ and dominion on earth, but does nothing to honor and support LIFE as each-other, the animals, nature and the planet that gives us life.



I commit myself to sharing the common sense that as long our the mind consciousness is based in separation, polarity, self-interest and fear: we will keep manifesting a world consciousness of separation, polarity, self-interest and fear, just like the world as we know it today.

I commit myself to showing that the mind consciousness is a product of the world system and is programmable, and that this implies that consciousness can, in self-honesty and self-will, be changed and reprogrammed into an expression that acknowledges the value of LIFE, realizes that dignity and freedom must be given to ALL equally, and ends the separation of life into mental labels of fake ‘values’ by stopping the acceptance and allowance of fear and mind-control and standing-up in dignity, integrity and self-responsibility as LIFE.

I commit myself to bring forth an existence of no masters and no slaves, where we will no longer project our responsibility to gods and saviours or the system and governments, but we’ll take it upon ourselves to save ourselves and each-other and dignify our existence as BEST FOR ALL LIFE.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that equality is the only value-principle that acknowledges the value of life, and that all hierarchies in the world are based in fear and self-interest and thus result in abuse and inequality.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that a self-honest, common sense re-education of the human consciousness is required: to remove the controls of the conditioned consciousness and expose the brainwashing of the consumerism system of profit – so that we may break free from the chains of the current EGO-logy and find within us the WILL and the COURAGE to stand-up as equals of life and dignify our existence within and without, to never again accept or allow such separation, abuse, exploitation and deception as it currently rules on earth.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself and my world to realize ourselves as Earthlings and our Earth as our common mother that allows us to sustain ourselves on this planet, just like the Sun shines equally for all;
and to acknowledge that we are Here to face ourselves and our creation, and thus realize the opportunity we have at this very moment in the history of mankind: to make of our dominion on earth the best for LIFE in all possible ways by becoming custodians of life on earth for ALL THAT IS HERE to live in freedom and dignity without fear, without abuse, without struggle for survival.

I commit myself to supporting a new equality system of our world so that we may establish equilibrium for all life in earth for real and restore our ecosystem by stopping the systems of ego and replacing them with systems of actual life-support that will no longer allow abuse, exploitation, deception, separation.
Investigate the equal money system and support this first step towards dignity and freedom for ALL LIFE – because life is oneness, and equality is the living-principle that must be applied to care for and support ALL parts of our Oneness as Equals.


Relevant Read-Up:
Humanity is ONE Body, One LIFE

Relevant Vlog:
Ego, Polarity & Power-Games in the Destiny of Mankind




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen