Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012

Day 97: The Application of DiVersity in the UniVerse

ART by Rozelle De Lange



Looking at the current state of the world as a result of its evolution especially within the past 100 years, what is interesting is that more and more the diversity of our existence is being given more value than our existence as a universe, the oneness of the whole. And interestingly enough the capitalism dictatorship uses exactly this point to perpetuate separation, competition, exploitation, self-interest and fear in the world.

We seem to not consider that diversity is in fact dependent on the harmonious co-existence of ALL parts of the universe, as well as the fact that the universe, or life, is interconnected and interdependent – which means that even when one part of the whole is harmed, this harm inevitably affects the whole.


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world, a human society, where we place more value in our differences than in our common oneness as life here on common ground where we should in common sense have one common interest: LIFE.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that for diversity to exist without harm, a common understanding and respect for the universe as a whole is required;
and that each diverse expression of the whole must equally honor and respect all other diverse expressions of the whole – otherwise there will be conflict, exploitation, manipulation, deception, abuse, which is exactly what we have manifested as our existence, the HUMAN RACE for survival, wherein we exist in total separation from the whole, the universe, as we are possessed by fear, greed, self-interest and self-importance.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where we define ourselves through our differences while we disregard our common origin as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where diverse expressions /manifestations of the whole exist in fear of each-other and constant competition for dominance and power – not realizing the trap of this polarity:
because if no fear was existent there would also be no need for anyone to try and dominate or overpower others.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that to honor and respect diversity practically implies to acknowledge the common value we all equally share as LIFE – and that that value of life is EQUAL in ALL.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that no one is free until all life is free.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that for diversity of expression to exist without harm, we as humanity require to acknowledge the value of LIFE as the only real value, the only actual value, the value we all share like the air we breathe.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the accepted and allowed world system of consumerism is a crime against life and that we are all responsible, either through direct and deliberate participation or through our acceptance and allowance as we submit to fear and the consciousness of separation that teaches the children of this world to value nation, culture, religion, tradition but not life – with the result that we even go to war in the name of a nation, a culture, a religion: AT THE COST OF LIFE.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that a re-education of humanity is required based on common sense and self-honesty to see, realize and understand how we create ourselves and consequently this world in our image and likeness –
and that therefore to change this world we must change our image and likeness from consciousness as ego to awareness as life, so that we may manifest systems that do not exploit and abuse but in fact support life – ALL LIFE EQUALLY.

I commit myself to supporting a new system for our world based on the value of life as equality – because ONENESS without equality is but an empty word used to deceive and profit.

I commit myself to exposing the current world system of profit where we are ‘educated’  to seek in separation from ourselves and thus we fail to find that we are HERE, and are thus the only ones responsible for what is HERE.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that our responsibility is HERE, as we are HERE – and that anyone claiming we are not responsible because “we are only human” is simply using excuses and justifications to remain in fear, to remain inferior, to remain within the limitations of the current system where we have masters and slaves, and refuse to see that in fact EVERYONE is enslaved by each-other within and as the world matrix – which is clear evidence that life is interdependent and interconnected and that you cannot harm or allow harm without facing the consequences of your action or inaction.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that if the human body as a UNIVERSE would start placing more value on individual cells than the body as a whole and if the cells would start competing against each-other instead of working together as equals in the interest of the WHOLE: the human body would very quickly DIE as a result of such DIE-versity where the UNI-verse is not considered and regarded as ONENESS in equality.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself and my world in purifying and dignifying our existence, both individually as a human physical body and mind AND collectively as the world systems and money;
and thus I commit myself to supporting the equal money system as a first step to acknowledging the value of life as ALL as ONE as EQUALS and establishing a support foundation for EVERYONE to be able to live, express, and educate ourselves in what really matters for actual LIVING on this physical planet as physical beings – so that we may stop the human race for survival and stand together in self-dignity and mutual respect to practically HONOR LIFE in all possible ways.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that diversity can be quite cool and fun when the basic foundation as ONE WORLD, ONE LIFE, ONENESS and thus EQUALITY, is understood and practically realized and established in the UNIVERSE individually and collectively – and that we truly can have Heaven on Earth:
we are the only ones HERE – it’s up to us – let’s stand up and live up to our responsibility for life, as who we really are as LIFE.


Relevant Read-Up:
Humanity is ONE Body, One LIFE

Relevant Vlog:
Celebrating Diversity = Celebrating Equality | Why let our Differences Define us?

Our Oneness is based in Fear | It's a bipolar world!
Our Oneness is based in Fear | Correcting our Oneness into Equality




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen