Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012

Day 98: My Family is Life

ART by Marlen Vargas



How can love exist if it is not love for life?
How can love exist if it claims to be more than life?
How can parents claim to love their children when they don’t teach them the love of life?
Have we ever really loved?
Have we ever really lived?


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed an existence as survival system, where our ‘love’ is conditioned and limited to OUR family, OUR culture, OUR beliefs which we defend at all costs – even at the cost of LIFE.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed an existence where we see blood ‘more than’ water, and where based on this principle elite bloodlines rule the world protecting only their OWN –
and in spite of all the blame we like to project onto those in power: we apply the very same principle in all our ways, by placing what we think as OUR before life as a whole and by using the world system to ‘justify’ inequality where “we have to protect our OWN”.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that every family with a ‘normal life’ through money and a ‘rightful place’ in the world: represents ELITISM, as blood/”my own” is placed before water/life – in spite of the fact that we are all equally made of water and share the common ground of a water planet that sustains us.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where we define ourselves in separation through BLOOD and are willing to shed the blood of “others” in the name of “OUR LOVE”, in spite of the fact that we are all made of WATER and ALL EQUALLY return to the dust of the EARTH unable to take with us anything of what we define ourselves through – ‘power’, ‘status’, ‘reputation’, ‘ownership’, ‘possessions’, ‘achievements’, ‘love’ and ‘light’ or any belief-systems for that matter.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the world consciousness system of survival as the HUMAN RACE exists as the externalization of our accepted inner nature which is based in FEAR –
fear of each-other, fear of death, fear of life, fear of ourselves.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the current world consciousness system as consumerism in fact supports and perpetuates the HUMAN RACE, supports and perpetuates the FEAR and accepted inFEARiority of the human, supports and perpetuates the perception of the NEED to compete for survival through competition and self-interest, supports and perpetuates the GREED we have allowed ourselves to become and obsess about while we are possessed by ‘fear’ and use concepts and ideas of ‘love’ to suppress and deny and to not have to face: OUR HUMAN NATURE as we have accepted and allowed it and in the image and likeness of which we have manifested this world.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that unless we stand-up for life and stand together to bring forth the best possible world for this one physical reality we all share: no group or grouping or individual is able to consistently have a free, safe and dignified existence.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that there exists in fact only ONE group here and that is LIFE – and that unless we find it within us to value, honor and support ALL LIFE EQUALLY: the universe will spit us out and continue its existence without our petty power-games and delusions.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense of EQUALITY that is based on our ONENESS as life and the fact that we are all equally made of water, breathe the same air, and share the same requirements in order to have a dignified life on this earth.

I commit myself to establishing a new system for life on earth to ensure that the earth’s resources are equally available to all and everyone is provided with the highest standard of care and support for a dignified life on earth – so that we may stop our petty ways of ego that manifest the world consciousness as we know it, and get to actual evolution in awareness as LIFE.


Relevant Read-Up:
Humanity is ONE Body, One LIFE

Relevant Vlogs:
EQUALITY the only 'condition' Reality as LIFE is possible
Family of LIFE | Humanity as ONE World, Earthlings as EQUALS




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen