Montag, 23. Juli 2012

Day 96: Culture – The Cult U R




I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world, a society of humans, where ‘culture’ has become something within which we identify ourselves by our differences, thus in fact something that functions like a cult through exclusivity, where members of the same culture are seen as ‘more dear’ or ‘more valuable’ than “others” to such an extent that we even go to war because of culture differences, while we disregard our common origin as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that LIFE as the physical is all-inclusive, interconnected and interdependent, and that thus any harm to even one particle of life will inevitably harm all life as one.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that cultures with all their different religions, customs, rules, superstitions and traditions in fact function like belief-systems based on mental concepts and that each culture is like the collective character of a group of people –
while in the current era of advanced technology and globalization we should in fact be able to come together as ONE culture: the culture of LIFE, and stop fighting against each-other in the name of ‘love’;
because that ‘love’ only includes our OWN and what we feel ‘safe’ with based on the conditioning of our own culture, and thus that ‘love’ is not the love of life all-inclusive but the ‘love’ of the mental and thus ‘love’ as limitation. This is evident in the state of our existence in the world, because if that love was real it would have already manifested a world where all life is equally honored and supported in all possible ways.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that culture is a creation of consciousness, not a creation of the physical – and within that, that consciousness is something that separates and disregards life in the name of mental concepts that are placed as ‘more than’ life, just like culture for instance is given more value than life, evident in the fact that we go to war for our culture at the cost of life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that to honor diversity of culture and expression would practically imply that we realize and acknowledge the value of life as equal in all cultures and expression – we would accept and honor the fact that LIFE is the common origin we all share on this common ground where we all have the same physical needs and requirements for our survival on planet earth.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the state of the world as we know it, with all its inequality, separation, exploitation, deception and abuse: is a reflection of OURSELVES and how we exist with each-other in the smaller scale, with all our fears and desires and greed and jealousy and blame and revenge, seemingly unable to work together as equals of life.
I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the current system with its education, media, the money-system and everything that exists in the world as we know it: produces humans as organic robots designed and conditioned to exist in fear and competition against each-other, serving not life but only the system of consumerism for profit/self-interest.
I commit myself to sharing the common sense that every grouping that claims exclusivity and separates itself from the rest of life: is in fact a CULT functioning in self-interest and completely disregarding the interest of life.

I commit myself to showing that culture is always the continuation of tradition and history based in separation, seen in the history of mankind where everything has always been about fear, greed, and self-interest; and that even the cultures that emerge through rebellion or revolution do so in exclusivity, simply forming a new exclusive cult but never considering that the only actual group that is HERE is humanity and that the only way to bring forth a world best for all is to stand together and include everyone in ONE group as LIFE.
I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself and my world in investigating what the cultures/cults are that one follow ‘automatically’ based on conditioning; what self-definitions and definitions about “others” are formed and accepted; what power-games are implied within that; and what the ideas, beliefs and judgments are that come with such identifications –
so that we may remove the accepted and allowed separation and self-realize our actual identity as Earthlings on common ground, and get to common sense so that we may transform our existence to the interest of LIFE as all as one as equals.
I commit myself to bringing forth a new system of equality for life, where all life is equally honored and supported in all possible ways – so that we may finally stop our creation of separation and transform our ego-consciousness into awareness as life; stop the mental delusions of grandeur and get to the humbleness of this one physical reality we all share, and make the BEST out of it – for ALL.



Relevant Read-Up:
Humanity is ONE Body, One LIFE



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen