Freitag, 20. Juli 2012

Day 86: Every Character is a Murderer



I was listening in the news about a murder that took place in a town nearby, and I looked at the point within the context of the discussion on characters as personalities that was brought up lately (see Stepping out of Character as well as my previous blog posts for context).

A murderer is not born a murderer. A murderer is a personality created throughout time, fed with thoughts, feelings and emotions, and also ‘justified’ through thoughts, feelings and emotions. This alone should have everyone questioning the ‘innocence’ of thoughts, feelings and emotions and how we humans utilize such. For a deeper understanding on this visit the desteni websites and see the support courses offered.

A point to consider is that a murderer as a character/personality is not created alone. It is created within and through interaction and reactions – in other words, it takes more than one person to create a murderer.


I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that all of us humans as we exist as personalities participating in power-games acting out different characters made-up to ‘survive’ in the world consciousness system: we in fact support and perpetuate the creation of murderers, rapists and all the ‘nasty’ personalities that exist on the face of the earth through our mere participation in such power-games, reaction-patterns, competition and comparison.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that each one of us is in fact a ‘murderer’ of some sort, be it through the thoughts we entertain in our ‘secret minds’, or through our disregard for animals, bugs and insects, or even the deterioration of our physical bodies due to its possession by the consciousness we become as personalities / characters existing as mind only and abusing the physical for the mind’s self-interest.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that even when the personalities / characters we create for ourselves to embody in the world stage are perceived as ‘positive’, the mere fact that such personalities are consciousness constructs that are mentally and emotionally charged and created not in self-will but through bipolar reactions as responses to polarity play-outs in the context of the world as we know it:
implies that whatever personality/character we host/become, ‘positive’ or ‘negative’, serves the perpetuation of a world where we exist not in self-equality and self-dignity as life as who we really are, but in polarity and competition based on created mental concepts of ‘superiority’-‘inferiority’, literally manifesting the human RACE in all its inhumanity within and without.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that by our mere existence as personalities, we are all equally responsible for everything that exists in this world as we know it.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that personalities/characters are created as a coping-mechanism based on reaction-response-patterns, wherein the reaction becomes the personality that a child will start identifying with, and that personality then becomes a consciousness that will try to survive at all cost, existing only for its self-preservation and self-satisfaction, and even creating the thoughts and emotions and feelings as ‘justification’ to ‘validate’ its existence.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that through the creation of personalities we in fact separate ourselves from life and get more and more trapped in the mental, where we define ourselves in self-interest and focus on our differences while we disregard our equality and the interest of life as who we all in essence are.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that personalities / characters are products of the system and as such equal to and one with the system – and if one dare investigate the system, it is self-evident that the system is based in polarity designs and a great deal of deception, while it’s all about one thing: profit –
and that profit as cause and effect in the world system is equal to self-interest as cause and effect on the individual level.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the world system and the individual mind system are like the chicken and the egg: What comes first? Because if we look at it, the system creates the human, and the human re-creates the system –
and so we have these vicious circles of history repeating and mankind making no substantial progress as HUMANITY whatsoever, in spite of the accumulation in knowledge, wisdom, technology.

I commit myself to investigating and challenging all personalities and characters within myself and my world, in the realization that personalities / characters are merely consciousness constructs created to ‘survive’ in a world of inequality, abuse, deception; and as such they are equal to and one with inequality, abuse, deception.

I commit myself to peeling the layers of personalities within myself by investigating where and how I participate and act out such constructs created within and as polarity – so that I may dis-cover life as oneness and equality and walk myself into self-equality and oneness as life, in self-dignity, self-worth, self-respect.

I commit myself to showing that this is the only way to dis-cover life and make of ourselves and our world a dignified existence where all life is equally honored and cared for.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that as long as we care only for the preservation and survival of ourselves as personalities, we cannot care for life: because personalities exist in separation, competition and self-interest, whereas LIFE is by definition all-inclusive –
and therefore to be equal and one with life: we must live and act in the interestof life, as all as one as equals.

Within this I commit myself to showing that through our existence as personalities we are in fact consistently committing murder against life, against ourselves, against each-other –
and that the only way to get to what is real as LIFE is to stop our fake creation and get to self-honesty and common sense, because without self-dignity, we cannot possibly manifest an existence where a dignified life for all is ensured.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen