Freitag, 20. Juli 2012

Day 87: Deconstructing Characters – The Lost




Somehow I spent a long time of my life lost within a feeling of being lost. That sounds quite paradox and it is. What is more interesting is that from that starting-point of ‘feeling lost’ I at some point started ‘searching for myself’. That search took many forms and ended within a ‘spiritual trip’ as I call it today – especially upon realizing how badly I was in fact lost within and through spiritual beliefs, ideas and projections. It wasn’t before I came across desteni that I started questioning all beliefs and started realizing that my whole life and my entire experience of myself was based on nothing but beliefs, ideas and projections of fears and desires. That is when I started investigating and stopping my belief-based existence and getting myself back to the ground of reality through the investigation of cause and effect and the acknowledgment of self-responsibility for who I am and how I experience myself.



I forgive myself that I’ve ever accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I am lost.



I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the acceptance and allowance of the idea or feeling that ‘I am lost’ has in fact effected the emergence of the desire to ‘find myself’- in spite of the fact that I was always here.



I forgive myself that I had not allowed myself to accept myself here, but have instead started searching to ‘find myself’ or ‘fulfill myself’ ‘out there’- when I was always here.



I forgive myself that I hadn’t allowed myself to see that the acceptance and allowance of the thought/idea/feeling that ‘I am lost’ had in fact effected the desire to find a ‘home’ - yet I never gave myself that home, here; Instead I always tried to ‘find’ it out there somewhere.



I forgive myself that I hadn’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I am here, and that I thus cannot be ‘lost’.



I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world, a society, where we have alienated ourselves from life to such an extent, that many feel ‘lost’ and from that feeling set out to ‘find’ self through all kinds of quests: spiritual, religious, romantic, financial, sexual; whatever makes the individual mind ‘tick’.



I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the more we ‘search’ for ourselves ‘out there’, the more we miss ourselves here and the further away we in fact get from ourselves, because any ‘quest’ we pursue is in fact a projection of points that we deny and/or suppress within ourselves and then project outwards to go and ‘find’ –

How paradox is that really!



I commit myself to showing that the current consumerism system welcomes a ‘lost’ individual, because a ‘lost’ individual is more gullible to buy into products that promise to help one ‘find’ what one thinks one is ‘missing’, and even spirituality as new age has become a mere consumerism product selling a stairway to heaven for those believing they are ‘lost’ to buy into.



I commit myself to showing the common sense that even series like ‘Lost’ are in fact set to strengthen not the individual but the feeling of ‘lost’ and the feeling of ‘hope’, thus making the individual more gullible to anything that promises ‘hope’ and some kind of ‘revelation’-

when in fact everything we need to see, realize and understand can be revealed in every here moment, if we dare look and see things for what they are.



I commit myself to showing the trap of ‘feeling’, and how human beings hardly ever make any decisions for themselves; they instead follow the polarities of feelings and emotions and the bipolar thoughts that come up automatically, preprogrammed through education, media, fears and desires of forefathers and the whole consumerism system as it exists in the world as we know it.



I commit myself to sharing the common sense that to get to the self-will to make actual decisions and move oneself in self-directive will: it is imperative to investigate and remove all preprogrammed beliefs, ideas, feelings and emotions as they come up automatically based on conditioned triggers.



I commit myself to no longer accept or allow a feeling or emotion to drive me and my decisions in life; but to instead investigate everything that exists within and as me through self-honesty and self-forgiveness, so that I may stop the controls of the preprogramming that keeps us enslaved to a world consciousness that has such atrocious effects for life, and be/become a living example for the self-directive will we all require to develop if we want to make this world a dignified place for ourselves and the children to come.



I commit myself to supporting a new equality system for the world that will put an end to the current brainwashing and mind-control that is allowed through the consumerism system that places profit before life and that uses all means to form people in such a way that they becoming nothing more but robots following the fears and desires the system creates for them.



I commit myself to showing that it is possible, through a system of equality and oneness based on the value of life, to stop the atrocities and the crimes against life that is the current existence of humanity on earth, and to re-educate ourselves into self-honesty, self-dignity and respect for life so that whatever we manifest may be what is best for ALL life equally.



I commit myself to show that we as humanity are in fact through our own acceptance and allowance ‘lost’ within a world consciousness that sells us a concept of reality as if it were the only way – when it isn’t. It only seems to be the only way because we’ve known nothing else, yet deep inside everyone can see in common sense that there IS another way; which however implies that we will have to change ourselves and how we exist within and without, and this implies responsibility – something we never actually learn in the current system.



Thus I commit myself to showing that we require self-willed individuals that stand stable in self-honesty and common sense, because we are the only ones that can change the world in the interest of life. The system does not exist without the human. We are responsible for all that is here.



I commit myself to call upon those thinking and believing they are ‘lost’ to see that they are Here and only in fact require to take back the power they abdicate to constructs and systems in the mind and in the world, and take responsibilityfor life as who we all really are.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen