Samstag, 7. Juli 2012

Day 82: Deconstructing Characters – The Perfectionist

ART by Sylvie Jacobs



I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to construct a character as ‘the perfectionist’ – wherein I would get really annoyed and irritated when others would seemingly not live up to my expectations of ‘perfection’ –
not realizing that I was in fact only creating ‘rules’ of perfection based on my own ‘liking’, thus merely constructing systems that would promise to make my existence more ‘satisfying’ within and as self-interest, instead of living SELF-perfection as a practical application of who I am from the starting-point of self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that pursuing perfectionism is in fact self-dishonesty, because that perfectionism is based on bipolar value-judgments and not on self-honesty as the path of getting to know oneself and walking SELF-perfection, not through ‘rules’ but through common sense and self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see how irritated and frustrated I would get when something would not go according to my plan of perfectionism – which is a clear indication that I used perfectionism as a ‘value’ of ‘more’/’superior’, and when that wouldn’t succeed I would inevitably go into an experience of ‘less’/’inferior’:
This polarity design is a clear indication that what I was applying as ‘perfectionism’ was merely a construct, a system, and not a living application of SELF in equality and oneness.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the character I created as ‘the perfectionist’ has in fact been trapped within that polarity of ‘ups’ and ‘downs’ based on the extent to which I’d be able (or not) to pursue that ‘perfectionism’ –
and thus I was making myself subject to my own ‘rules’ and expectations, instead of living SELF-perfection in self-honesty, not in polarity but in equality and oneness.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that through existing as such character/personality, I equally kept anyone that ‘agreed’ to ‘validate’ my personality in the same trap, whether that be perceived and accepted ‘inferiority’ or ‘superiority’.


I commit myself to investigating all ways within which I have pursued ‘perfectionism’, so that I may recognize the traps of ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ polarity that I subjected myself to, and re-align any point to that of SELF-perfection in self-honesty – so that I may walk an actual evolution of myself as a living application based on the value of life, and not based on ‘values’ of the system that are all in essence based on the polarity of ‘superiority’/’inferiority’.

I commit myself to stopping my irritation and frustration every time it gets triggered, and to take that moment as a chance to see, realize and understand what expectations I had, what value-judgments I subjected myself to, and what the opposite polarity would be that would ‘promise’ to give me ‘satisfaction’ as opposed to irritation and frustration –

so that I may see and realize that both polarities are an illusion based on mental constructs of the world consciousness, and that I am in fact able to in self-honesty look at the point for what it is and re-align myself in relation to that point so as to walk it within SELF-perfection and set myself free from the trap of polarity that I had created.

Within this I commit myself to flagging the situations within which the character of ‘the perfectionist’ rules, to stop my reign of self-delusion and get myself back to the humbleness of self-honesty.

I commit myself to walking the realization that SELF-perfection is something self can only walk breath by breath, without any rules but the principle of equality and oneness in self-honesty –
and that therefore it is not about being/becoming ‘better’ or ‘worse’, ‘superior’ or ‘inferior’, but about walking the improvement of myself in self-honesty without comparison, competition, or judgment.

I commit myself to showing that perfectionism as defined in this world is a character as personality that supports not life, but the mind of ‘superiority’ and ‘inferiority’ and thus separation.

I commit myself to showing how we have separated ourselves from ourselves through the mental, wherein we exist in constant comparison and competition, always in value-judgments of ‘more than’/’less than’, ‘superior’/’inferior’, ‘strong’/’weak’ etc. –
and that unless we give this polarity design up and stop ourselves from being subject to polarity in all ways, we do not stand a chance of becoming equal to life as directive-principle, because we’ll always be driven from the inside-out by such polarities like puppets on strings.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that it’s gonna take time and dedication to purify ourselves in self-honesty, because our entire existence is being driven by this invisible system within and without to which we’ve given the authority to drive us and make our decisions for us –
and that therefore the first step towards setting ourselves as life free, is to make the decision to in self-honesty investigate and forgive all points of fear, desire, control, ideas of power, pretense, self-image etc (all polarity desig) that we have accepted and allowed to define and determine who we are and how we are, who we can be and what we can do.

It is suggested that you read the Creation’s Journey to Life blog from the beginning, to see, realize and understand why it’s gonna take at least 7 years to deconstruct into nothingness the patterns that bind us, limit us, trap us – and another 7 years at least to re-create ourselves as the living word, as self-willed individuals that walk the self-determination to restore the value of LIFE as who we really are, so that no more separation, no more abuse, no more exploitation is accepted or allowed, but only LIFE in self-dignity and self-respect –
To from this actualized self-realization and self-purification: walk the transformation outwards into our world and restore the value of life in all our world systems, ensuring dignity and respect for ALL life equally, in all possible ways.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen