Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012

Day 79: Character Role Play in Power-Games



ART by Marlen Vargas


For context please read:
Stepping out of Character
Our Evolution is Devolution


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world where we exist like characters in a virtual reality - each one in their own movie in the mind where each is one's own super-hero as the main character around which everything revolves.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world, a society, where we create different realities separated from each-other through 'values' like money, social class, status, belief-system, culture, race, gender, form - while we disregard the one physical reality we all share within which we all have the same physical needs in terms of what is required to survive on this earth.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we have created the world consciousness in the image and likeness of our own consciousness - and thus we should not wonder or complain about the inequality and disrespect of our systems, when we are not willing to stop the inequality and disrespect within ourselves and our personal lives.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we have come to exist within only power-games, both within and without - and that within each power-game, each one thinks of oneself as the main character that must 'win' no matter what, because it's all about "me".

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that not only do we make up characters for ourselves to act as, we also perceive everyone else as a character - and so our lives are but virtual realities like movies where one is constantly busy placing all other characters within one's life in such a way that the main character gets the biggest benefit;
which is not different to how the system treats everyone in the name of profit.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that because everyone exist in this way: our world has become what it is as an externalization of what has become 'human nature'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that also organizations and corporations act as characters in the world, the same goes for politicians and leaders: everyone simply acting out a role, whether self-created or stepped-into, and everyone's vote and sympathy always goes to those characters that promise conditions that will validate the main character, so that we can continue living the lie we call 'life'.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create different characters as personalities from and as which I act dependent on the situation or the people I am with -
and within this I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that none of that is real, but merely a make-up utilized to 'fit in' and please others so that in turn others can please "me".

Within this I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that such existence is based only on self-interest, and as all and each-one are busy pursuing their self-interest only: the world has become what it is today where life is abused in the name of profit, showing that self-interest is placed before LIFE.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that a child born into this world is from the very beginning presented with a play of characters, and even before the child is in a position to assess itself within the context of the world, the parents will form ideas and concepts about what character they'd like their child to be and will accordingly show the child through the bipolar feedback of 'reward' and 'punishment' what character it is supposed to embody.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that a child in this world stands no chance in getting to what is real - unless the parents or custodians re-educate themselves to be able to see through the veils of consciousness and value life as life, effectively preparing themselves to support a new life expression unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that consciousness is our creation - yet we refuse to see How we have created it;
and it's gonna take self-honesty, commitment and time to peel the layers of consciousness as the veils that blind us through beliefs, emotion- and thought -patterns, and self-definitions as characters, and dis-cover ourselves as life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to acknowledge that, even though our submission to the world consciousness system takes place at a very young age, it takes place through our acceptance and allowance -
and that therefore it is crucial to investigate all our acceptances and allowances to see, realize and understand how we came to form our beliefs, our emotion- and thought-patterns, our self-definitions and self-image, our characters and personality suits, our woes and ways, our view of the world;
for this understanding is the way we'll be able to 'step out of character' and stop the game so that we may LIVE for real and dis-cover who we really are as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that creation is not life, but a construct created through manipulation of life -

within this I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand how we've taken the substance of life and created it into energy through manipulation, which can be seen in the fact that our existence is based on the manipulation of energy: the manipulation of money as energy, the manipulation of power as energy, the manipulation of love, sex, attention as energy, the manipulation of earth's resources as energy - all based on the bipolar construct of 'superiority'/'inferiority' within human RACE as competition, and not in the value of life which is equal in all as one.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that within all energetic 'values' and 'experiences': the underlying energy is always FEAR, as fear is what drives everything, it is the starting-point of our existence.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that without FEAR we would not have the need to separate ourselves from life as all that is here, nor the need to defend and protect ourselves, nor the need to control and dominate our world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the creation of characters has its starting-point in fear as accepted inferiority:
where a child is so bombarded with the presentations of a fake world that it comes to a point where the child will see itself as inferior in relation to its world, its environment - and will submit to the systems it is exposed to;

and as the child observes how everyone around them act out different characters in different situations trying to dominate, the child will use that example to go from its accepted inferiority into the opposite-polarity, attempting to form 'superior' characters to deal with its world, its environment, "just like everybody else".

Within this I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that within that process the child in fact tries to become 'equal' - and that in this world consciousness system as we have accepted and allowed it in our image and likeness: we are all 'equal' as characters; fake personas in personality suits trying to live-out the dream as it is presented in the Hollywood of the mind where one is always in self-interest trying to win the ultimate jackpot of one's mind's fantasy and be the super-hero.

Within this we have become equal in our disregard of life, in our manipulation tactics, in our suppression and denial mechanisms, in our deception of ourselves and each-other just to 'keep believing' in the dream that will bring us the 'ultimate jackpot' in life, in our fear of 'losing' the dream or missing the dream or fear of the dream being taken away from us -

and so we all exist more or less like 'Gollum' on earth, pursuing our 'precious' in complete separation from life, from ourselves, from each-other;
and we refuse to see that within such existence we actually make ourselves unworthy of life, by our own acceptance and allowance, and through our own participation in power-games - be it in our relationships or in the mind as we play out scenes trying to 'win'.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it's gonna take the giving-up of all 'characters' and all 'dreams' of self-interest to stand equal to life as who we really are, in self-dignity and self-worth, as equals of life.


..to be continued


ART by Anna Brix Thomsen


Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/
http://desteniIprocess.com

Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com

@ eqafe for FREE:
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download – Blogs Compilation
* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen