Samstag, 28. Juli 2012

Day 101: Character 101 - The Self Imagery we Create in Self-Deception


ART by Rozelle De Lange


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that characters are created in the formative years as the child starts to form ideas and pictures of and about itself in the MIND, based on how it sees adults characterize the world and each-other as images and ideas;

and that within that, the child will start THINKING about who it is supposed to be or who it desires to be based on the super-hero imagery presented to it, thus accessing comparison and creating judgments and opinions in relation to itself in the MIND, based on the feedback it gets from parents, environment, peers.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we create ourselves as characters in the MIND because we have no clue who we really are; and instead of the parents supporting the child in getting to know itself, they support the child in becoming "something"; and in this pursuit of BECOMING: what is completely ignored is what the child IS as an expression of life, as a living being.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that to 'become' "something" - implies the creation of a construct based on a mental concept that is conceived through value-judgment, comparison and other perceptual filters that are conditioned through the world consciousness system of survival.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that by placing 'value' on becoming SOMETHING conceptualized and perceived as 'valuable', we implicitly accept that who we are HERE is not valuable, is not worthy, and that only once we BECOME "something" will we be worthy and valuable = these are also the principles based on which the consumerism systems creates 'values' for us to buy into, in our quest for 'more', 'better', 'higher' - while we completely disregard our value as life, HERE.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where a child comes into existence with no choice but to see and accept itself as ‘inferior’ to its parents and environment, and is exposed to the adult value-judgments; and that the child will start observing what is seen as ‘inferior’ and what is seen as ‘superior’ by the adult and will from there start creating in its MIND ideas, concepts, and ways to BECOME ‘superior’ so that it may accepted and integrated in this world where it is given no other opportunity to communicate and be accepted other than conforming to the ideas, concepts and ‘values’ of the system.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that what we create is our own accepted ‘inferiority’ and thus inevitably the endless search for ‘MORE’ in the attempt to be/become ‘superior’ – and that within that we completely disregard and deny the VALUE of LIFE.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed an existence where we see ourselves and each-other as pictures in the mind and based on that we act out different characters according to situation/context -

which implies that we do not really interact with each-other as beings of LIFE, but only as organic robots defined through value-judgments and comparison based on 'values' of the MIND that are placed before life;

and that we are not sovereign beings that live in self-honesty and common sense the actuality of reality that is HERE, but are instead split within ourselves into multiple personalities creating only disorder in our world as we exist in separation within alternate realities of the mind where self is always the 'super-hero' attempting to create a 'happy end' in the Hollywood movie of one's mind, regardless the cost for everyone and everything else.



I commit myself to sharing the common sense that any and all personalities/characters created in the process of 'fitting in' to this consciousness system once born into the world: are fake characters based on accepted ‘inferiority’ and striving for ‘superiority’, thus designed to SURVIVE through competition - and not real characters as life, as physical bodies LIVING in equality and oneness through common sense in harmony with all that is here.

I commit myself to exposing the insanity of the fact that even though the value of life is equal in all, we create fake characters to hide behind; characters which we then 'evaluate' as 'superior' or 'inferior' based on images, ideas, and 'values' presented to us by the profit-based consumerism system to keep us enslaved in the mind, distracted so that we never question the insanity of this reality we have accepted and allowed as if there was no other way to exist here.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that our individual characters and the patterns of our inner existence manifest the character of the world and the patterns of our systems -

and that in order to change the character of the world and transform our system to actually support life:

we require to investigate within ourselves where and how we betray and abuse life in the name of self-interest through mental 'values' other than LIFE.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that as long as we identify with the fake characters we have created as ourselves: we will exist in fear, desire, competition, self-righteousness and justification; thinking only of ourselves and disregarding the actuality of this physical reality we all share, where 2/3 of the world is left to suffer in the name of OUR love for OUR self-interest, OUR desires, OUR addictions, OUR dreams.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that to exist as a character through the mind is equal to dreaming, trapped within an alternate reality of the mind in separation from self as life.

I commit myself to showing that to stop self from existing as characters is going to take courage, because we exist in fear to such an extent that we want/need/desire to KNOW and to DEFINE who and what we are, as only then we get a sense of 'control' or 'safety' or 'value' -

and that in the process of letting go of the fake and removing the layers of delusion, we have to be willing to be NOTHING, to simply be here, because HERE is the only 'place' where we can truly 'meet' self and get to know who we really are -

whereas through and as the mind we are in fact always projecting ourselves trying to 'get somewhere', always seeking but never really finding because we are in fact attempting to escape self, to hide from our creation, to deny our responsibility, to suppress our actual experience, to get away from HERE because obviously: in the mind anyone can create an illusion of happiness, love, light, and all the 'shiny' things that make on 'feel better for a moment... In the mind, anyone can be king - but it's not real.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we cannot escape who we are nor deny the consequences of our creation – and that we are either going to face ourselves through self-will in self-honesty; or life will confront us with events and situations where we’ll be forced to facing ourselves and the consequences of what we accept and allow.

I commit myself to stopping myself from accessing or acting out a character the moment I become aware of a character 'becoming alive' within and as me, as an energetic reaction, a self-definition, a judgment, a thought.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself and others as me through the desteni I process to integrate and apply the tools of self-honesty, self-forgiveness, common sense, self-corrective application - to train ourselves in recognizing the fake and to strengthen ourselves in stopping it, until nothing remains but life as who we really are.

I commit myself to investigating all the ideas, concepts, fears and desires I have created, accepted, adopted, allowed within myself about myself - so that I, step by step, remove each and every layer of self-delusion, stop the self-deception of a mentally characterized existence, and set myself free to live as life, as a physical being standing accountable for who I am and thus taking responsibility equally for my world –

so that we may leave behind a world that will support life in fact and will enable the new children born into this world to be and become LIFE - instead of becoming fake characters in a fake world system in the name of Profit called 'love' and based on 'fear'.

I commit myself to bringing forth a new equality system for our world based on the value of life, and put an end to the consumerism system of profit that is selling us desires and fears and ‘values’ other than life – so that we may once and for all put an end to the deception, abuse and exploitation of life, and manifest an existence where LIFE is honoured and supported as the only actual value that we ALL EQUALLY share.





Watch Changing the Character of the World


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen