Freitag, 20. Juli 2012

Day 93: Faith is Characteristic for Sheeple




Through some discussions I’ve had with especially Christian people, I observed how faith is used like „knowledge“ and mutated into „wisdom”, when in fact it is really simply a ‘matter of faith’ which literally means to believe in something without any common sense consideration of the physical evidence this world, this existence provides us with as a reflection of ourselves.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that faith is a construct that we human beings have created from the starting-point of our fear/’inferiority’ and the desire for a ‘superior force’ to ‘protect’ us.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that faith thus implies that we refuse to stand one and equal and take responsibility for ourselves and our creation – and instead project that point of responsibility to imaginary entities for the supposed existence of which ‘faith’ is required.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that each personality/character as consciousness create their own ‘faith’ based on the fuzzy logic that is used to form one’s world view through which one seeks to ‘justify’ one’s own existence and experience so that one does not have to take responsibility –
because as long as one have ‘faith’: one can sit and wait for a god or a savior to lead the way while one in no way stands accountable for one’s thoughts, words and deeds.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that faith is a characteristic of our existence as personality consciousness, whereby each one will form their own faith in the mind, and even people that follow the same religion or belief-system will have different variations of it as ‘faith’ within their mind, according to which they will lead their lives in a way that does not offer any practical solutions for our existence on earth as oneness, as humanity.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that ‘faith’ is something not only religion and belief-systems like spirituality use to create promises for some projected future; but also the whole consumerism system is based on ‘faith’ as that which allows for the consumer to trust that what is being presented by the system is benevolent and to the benefit of life, when all evidence clearly shows that it is not.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that already the parenting system in this world cultivates the construct of faith, as the child is left with no choice but to have ‘faith’ that the parents ‘know better’ in spite of the obvious lack of actual understanding and common sense, and that within such cultivation the child becomes gullible for everything that requires ‘faith’ in this world, from religion to the money-system, the media, and the whole consumerism system as we know it.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that to have ‘faith’ implies that one has given up on self-honesty and common sense and has abdicated one’s authority to an external force that somehow promises to lead one to a ‘better life’, ‘salvation’, ‘success’, or whatever it is the individual personality consciousness is conditioned to ‘need’.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that ‘faith’ is a mental construct utilized to manipulate and dominate while the ‘believer’ loses touch with the actuality of this physical reality which as a matter of fact provides all evidence for anyone to develop common sense;
however, self-honesty is required to acknowledge that we have been conned into a consciousness system where no choice is free and no decision is actually ever made by the individual as a sovereign being but only by the conditioned minds of consumer robots that are ‘taught’ what to think, what to want, what to need, what to fear, what to desire.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that faith is a construct through which the individual is led to abdicate responsibility and common sense and to bound self to mental constructs without any regard for the clear evidence the physical reality delivers.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that those that demand faith actually demand obedience and submission, and that parents should teach their children common sense rather than faith if they truly have the child’s interest at heart.

Obviously the parent cannot show the child common sense when the parent has no common sense left – and therefore I commit myself to educating myself and the parents of this world towards common sense, self-honesty, and self-responsibility in the interest of life.

I commit myself to showing how faith is used by the systems of this world like religion, the money-system, the media, and literally all systems of the consumerism-dictatorship to train the human organic robot as to what it thinks it wants, needs, desires, fears – because that makes the human dependent on the system and able to be manipulated: thus the perfect slave to keep the system running.
I commit myself to sharing the common sense that faith is a construct that leads the individual more and more into a trap of the mental, wherein: the bigger the fear gets, the stronger one has ‘faith’- and that fear and faith are two sides of the same coin.

I commit myself to showing that faith implies one has already abdicated one’s authority and responsibility to a force separate from self which one has defined as ‘superior’/‘more than’ self, and within that: one has defined self as ‘inferior’ and thus in-fear.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that ‘faith’ is characteristic, meaning: each character as personality will form their own construct of faith individually according to the ‘needs’ of the personality consciousness, and the personal construct of faith will be designed specifically to ‘validate’ the personality consciousness. This clearly slows that personalities/characters exist in self-interest and develop a ‘logic’ to specifically ‘justify’ self-interest – which is why common sense is so uncommon in this world.
I commit myself to showing how faith is a mental construct through which we separate ourselves from ourselves and each-other as life and disregard the actual physical reality we all share, while simplistic common sense through self-honest observation and deduction would effect common observations and conclusions in relation to this physical reality we all share, through which we would be able to come to solutions that do not require faith and are in fact BEST FOR ALL.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that if we want to bring forth a new existence where life is in fact honored: we have to start honoring ourselves and each-other and all that is here as life, acknowledging our responsibility and taking back the authority and power we abdicate to systems of inequality – so that we may stop the fear and the accepted mind-control and stand-up as free-willed equals of life to make a difference in our existence for real.

I commit myself to bringing forth a new system of equality where all life is equally honored and supported, and where we do not require faith in systems or in the value of for example money, because we will have acknowledged the value of life for what it is: the breath we all share on this one planet and the fact that to have a dignified life in this one physical reality we all have the same requirements as to the physical needs and conditions that must be met for life on earth;

and that unless these needs are met and provided for ALL equally and fear is eliminated forever more, we will continue to compete and fight and struggle for survival  in separation instead of LIVING in oneness and equality as life.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that in order to stand up and do what it takes to change ourselves and our world to the betterment of LIFE in fact: we require to question everything we’ve placed ‘faith’ in and stop the abdication of ourselves through the mental polarity of ‘more than’/’less than’ and ‘superior’/’inferior’, which is in fact the basic polarity the construct of ‘faith’ is grounded on.

We require to self-realize LIFE as equality, because within that is the power to stand-up, take self-responsibility and work together as equals of life for what really matters, which, if we look around, is clearly this one physical reality we all equally share.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen