Samstag, 28. Juli 2012

Day 102: FEAR of the MIND - How Parents recreate the System


ART by Cathy Krafft


This is a continuation - a point that opened up from my previous blog post The Self Imagery we Create in Self-Deception. For further context and more in-depth understanding study the blog Creation's Journey to Life.


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that a child in this world inevitably has the experience of 'inferiority' as it is not being understood in its communication and instead the adults impose to the child their own perception, thus the child will see adults as 'superior' the moment it starts adopting to the world consciousness.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that a child is inevitably exposed to and submitted to the judgments and polarities of its environment, thus in its process of adopting to the world consciousness, it will adopt the basic framework of the mind consciousness system with all its polarity constructs.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the child will notice, consciously or unconsciously, what the adults deem as 'inferior' and what as 'superior' - which will support the accepted inferiority of the child and result to the child creating ideas, concepts and images in the mind of 'superior' projections, at the same time existing in fear as accepted inferiority, yet not having the tools or the understanding in order to direct itself, set itself free and return to its equality and oneness as life.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that parenting and education in this world support the separation of the child from itself as life - seen in the fact that we have no access to our experience of our first one to three years, just like we don't have access to our experience before or after 'life' -

therefore it is clear that the consciousness system as it exists within and without is the trap within which we lose our awareness as life and become possessed in the mind through mental, ideas, concepts and judgments based in the polarity of 'superiority'/'inferiority' and end-up completely losing touch to our oneness and equality with life, evident in the way we exist and what we accept and allow in this world AT THE COST OF LIFE.



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself and my world to exist in fear/inferior to the MIND, and yet create the idea/projection/illusion that one can reach 'superiority' through and as the MIND - when in fact the mind is the very limitation we are subjected to: the self-imprisonment of life that has given-up on oneness and equality and has accessed an IDEA like i-Deus, a concept of 'God' as 'MORE', within that implicitly accepting self as 'less'/'inferior' and giving-up on who self really is as LIFE as oneness and equality.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that both the ‘superior’ and the ‘inferior’, the ‘positive’ and the ‘negative’: are concepts and projections of a mind consciousness systems that exist in separation from life as equality and oneness – a system that is bipolar in nature and thus the actual trap, within which we abdicate our value as LIFE and submit ourselves to the artificial polarity of ‘superiority’/’inferiority’, manifesting a constant competition as survival mechanism called the HUMAN RACE – instead of existing as LIFE HERE in oneness and equality: ALL as One as Equals.





I commit myself to educating myself and my world, especially the parents, in realizing how consciousness works and functions and acknowledging what we have been accepting and allowing in the world by imposing the mental onto the physical, the mind over matter - in spite of the evidence that such application causes only harm and abuse to the matter that we are, both individually and collectively as a living planet.

I commit myself to applying and sharing the tools of how to stop and forgive and let go of consciousness as the system we have trapped ourselves both within and without - so that we may set life free and establish a new way of life that will in all ways honor and support LIFE - all life equally!

I commit myself to showing how an equal money system is the only common-sense first step to be taken on our road to life as equality and oneness -
as money is currently the dictatorship on earth that exploits LIFE in the name of Profit;
where everything has become consumerism and we end-up consuming ourselves, our children and the planet through our accepted fear / inferiority and the resulting self-interest.

I commit myself to reform and recreate myself, my world and the systems we manifest to manage our existence to be aligned in the interest of LIFE in all possible ways -
to not longer accept or allow child abuse and life abuse in the name of 'love', in the name of 'fear', in the name of a consciousness that has emancipated itself to such an extent that it has evolved a life on its own: where our decisions are not based in self-honesty, common sense and actual understanding of how this reality and ourselves function, but are instead driven by fear and self-interest as the autopilot of our consciousness that has no conscience and no regard for LIFE whatsoever.

I commit myself to supporting the actual evolution of the human into a self-willed being that stands in oneness and equality as life and interacts in self-responsibility and accountability in the realization that ALL LIFE is ONE and thus we as individual parts of LIFE are EQUAL in value: and this is the principle on which we must live and coexist, to make sure that no more harm, no more abuse, no more deception, no more exploitation of LIFE is accepted or allowed -

then we can truly manifest love, peace and freedom as actual living expression of WHO WE ARE, and from that starting-point we can truly manifest a world where all life is welcome and where it is certain that each new expression of life coming into this world is supported to live to its utmost potential.




Relevant Read-Up:
Humanity is ONE Body, One LIFE


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen