Sonntag, 23. September 2012

157: 17 of 21 Days Practicing Self Equality | Investigating Personality Mutations

Dis-cover Yourself - ART by Anna Brix Thomsen


 
For context, please read my previous Blog post.

 
I forgive myself that I hadn’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that what we become through and within this world system as personality has its own agenda in terms of wants, needs and desires that are conditioned throughout our formative years, creating self-definitions based on which then the experience of ourselves in relation to our world is formed.


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be defined by and accept myself as defined by the world consciousness system.


I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider that the experience of myself is a result of my accepted and allowed definitions based on which the patterns of my existence / experience / expression were formed.


I forgive myself that I hadn’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that these experience patterns only define who we are through our acceptance and allowance – and thus it is in our power through our self will to stop such patterns and change.


I forgive myself that I hadn’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that such patterns become the habits that inhabit us, and evolve their own consciousness, hence we end up existing as multiple personalities acting out different character-roles according to external situations/stimuli, each personality being like a separate entity within self with its own consciousness and its own agenda of wants, needs and desires.


Within this I forgive myself that I hadn’t allowed myself to consider that once I become aware of such personalities that I’ve accepted and allowed to exist within me as a mind, as thoughts, feelings and emotions; and once I start directing myself to no longer follow the self-interest of the mind and to no longer accept or allow such conditioned patterns to define and direct me: the pattern will mutate and will seek to exist and to satisfy its self-interest through and within another aspect of my life/my application –
and that therefore I require to investigate and direct a pattern in its various manifestations throughout all possible aspects of my life/my application, to make sure that I am indeed no longer defined or directed by the pattern in any way whatsoever.

 
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to take change for granted, instead of realizing that there are many dimensions to change, just like there are many dimensions to a pattern.


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to place myself ‘inferior’ to patterns, or to react in anger towards patterns – instead of realizing that through such application I am only giving away my power and directive principle, and sabotaging myself.


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to react to my own reactions – instead of realizing that within this I am giving my directive power away to the mind, creating inner conflict and bipolar experiences as polarity friction within myself.


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist in a reactive mode – instead of absolute self-direction in self-honesty.


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to judge myself – instead of realizing that getting myself to a point of absolute self-direction in self-honesty practically implies walking every breath in self-honest self-direction, thus breath by breath accumulating ‘who I am’ within and as self-honesty and self-direction.


I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to fully live the realization that ‘we become who we are’ – which implies that what we accept and allow ourselves to BE in every moment is what we BECOME = obvious common sense based on the equality equation of 1+1.



I will continue in my next Blog post with self commitment statements.
 
 
Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen