Freitag, 14. September 2012

148: Day 8 of 21 Practicing Self Equality | Inner & Outer Communication – Self Forgiveness and Commitment





 
 
 
 
I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed a world, a system, where we do not learn to communicate ourselves directly, in clarity and in mutual understanding – seen in all our systems from parenting and relationships, to education, media, the internet, the world.

 

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that what we have established as ‘communication’ in this world does not serve the interest of life in any way whatsoever.

 


I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the judgments we have of self and others, as well as our hidden fears and desires, stand in the way of clear and direct communication.

 

Within this I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed a world, a society, where communication is in fact a MANIPULATION, as we each try to get our intentions realized indirectly, which is then only the realization of self-interest, the interest of a persona, of a character role, without actual regard for life.

 

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that parenting plays a major formative role within how communication is established, and whether a child learns to communicate itself directly and effectively or whether a child will start developing a `secret mind´ with different personalities and character-roles, in an attempt to `cope´ with its reality.

 

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the only reason for the accepted ways of communication as MANIPULATION is that we each exist within and through a `secret mind´ -

when, if everything we accept and allow in our secret mind were to be transparent to all, we would not be able to look ourselves in the eye.

 

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that through our ‘evolution’ as consciousness we ended up each in their own bubble, a movie in the mind, and in total separation from each-other, even from ourselves as who we really are as life.

 

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the existence of a `secret mind´ is based in essence on fear –

and that within that we have manifested an inner and outer system of polarity, where we are trapped in concepts of fears and desires, winning and losing, `superiority´ and in `inferiority´, and exist consequently in constant competition and conflict.

 

 

I commit myself to stopping all competition and conflict within and as myself.

 

I commit myself to setting myself free from concepts of polarity such as fears and desires, winning and losing, `superiority´ and `inferiority´; so as to align myself to LIFE as oneness and equality – the only real value.

 

I commit myself to stopping the `secret mind´ as backchat and internal conversations within myself; so as to take back the directive principle I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate to the mind.

 

I commit myself to stopping all judgment I have accepted about myself and others, as well as to debunkany hidden fears and desires within myself, as I realize that such mind components stand in the way of actual Living in self-honesty, self-directive power, and clear communication.

 

 

I commit myself to bursting my `bubbles´ of the mind – so that I may be HERE for real.

 

I commit myself to stopping the separation of myself.

 

 

I commit myself to showing that it is vital to developreal, actual communication – within and for ourselves to begin with, to establish self-honesty and practical common sense.

 

I commit myself to establishing and expanding my communication and self-honesty through writing, self-forgiveness and self-directive change in the actuality of my physical reality, as I walk and breathe in every moment.

 

I commit myself to continue training myself in recognizing and describing the patterns of our existence as consciousness, as within thisI can assist and support myself and others to see the system for what it is, to no longer identify with consciousness patterns as if that´s who we really are, to no longer take the clashing of patterns personally –

but to instead see the system/patterns for what it isand take back the power and directive that we´ve abdicated to the automated consciousness, so that we may make an actual decision of `who I am´, which then obviously must be lived into beingness through practical application in fact.

 

I commit myself to showing that as long as we have hidden agendas within ourselves, we in fact exist in separation even from ourselves, perpetuating value-judgments and polarity systems within and without – instead of participating in our reality directly, in clarity, in self-honesty and common sense.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that one can be equal and one, the same within and without, and that one does not require automated patterns or personality masks to exist and participate in this world.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the purpose of the ´secret mind´ is the purpose of the system, which is enslavement and exploitation –

because as long as we have hidden fears and desires that drive us from the unconscious, we hide behind our masks and refuse to take self-responsibility for LIFE, which includes ourselves as who we really are as life, as substance, as oneness and equality with everything that is here.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense about self-responsibility as life:

namely that it implies self-realization as life and acknowledgement of the fact that what one accepts and allows within self has an impact on life as a whole, therefore that the only way to stop the patterns of abuse, deception, manipulation, exploitation of life = is to stop and change them within self, AS self.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that within self-realization as life:

self realizes self as an equal and one part of life.

 

self = life = one = all = equal

 

 

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that self-realization is not about the mental, theoretical or philosophical understanding of self/life as a concept – but about LIVING.

It´s about what self makes self real as – in Fact.

 

 

I commit myself to showing that we require to self-realize the mind to understand what we have made ourselves real as, as consciousness systems.

 

I commit myself to showing how all minds are in essence the same, based on fear and separation, pursuing self-interest, and functioning on the same polarity principles of an automated consciousness system.

 

Within this I commit myself to showing that there is ONE system in control of life through our own acceptance and allowance – the system of inequality - and that this system is the same within and without.

 

I commit myself to showing that our accepted ONENESS is one of inequality, and that is in itself a deception.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that ONENESS by definition implies equality.

 

I commit myself to understanding the world system and the mind system – so that I may free myself from the ‘unconscious’ controlsand the patterns that drive me, and in self-directive power align myself to the interest of life as who I really am.

 

 

I commit myself to sharing the realization that we have accepted and allowed ourselves to give the directive-principle of ourselves away to patterns of consciousness to drive us from the dark corners of our minds, in secret, while we hide behind fear and care only for our OWN `convenience´ –

so that in this realization we may WAKE-UP and stand-up, take self-responsibility and piece ourselves back together as ONE, in self equality as life, in the interest of LIFE as a whole.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that this world is manifested as is because we accept and allow each-other our dishonesties as they exist the `secret mind´,and that we do that so thatwe can continue hiding in our OWN `secret mind´.

Within this, no one is actually taking responsibility for Life, but instead we all wait for others to change first, which is why we exist in a world full of blame and finger-pointing.

 

I commit myself to showing that SELF-RESPONSIBILITY as Life also implies to not accept or allow within another that which is unacceptable for life.

 

I commit myself to bringing everything that is ‘hidden’ to the surface so that it can be faced in self-honesty and directed as Best for Life.

 

 

I commit myself to practically re-educating myself into and as self-directive principle as life in equality and oneness –

 

so that I may assist and support myself and others to in fact ‘grow up’ and be/become accountable individuals that realize responsibility for life and no longer hide behind the mind of fears, desires, secrets, inferiority and superiority concepts and the bipolar designs of the automated consciousness system.





by Rozelle De Lange



Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles




For further context to this Blog post see:
Day 141: A New Starting-Point for Life | 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen