Montag, 17. September 2012

151: 11 of 21 Days Practicing Self Equality | Who am I as my Thoughts? – part2

ART by Matti Freeman



Continuing from yesterday's blog post where I started looking specifically at:
Who am I as my thoughts?
What does this or that thought make me into?
What do I make myself ‘real’ as, by following this or that thought?
How do I ‘justify’ the thought?
What is the ‘pursuit of happiness’ behind the thought?
What personality is ‘at work’?
What is the nature/beingness of the personality?
How does the personality ‘survive’?
At what cost?

 

 


I commit myself to investigating the origin of my thoughts to see and understand the personalities I have formed / adopted / accepted throughout my life and reveal the ‘logic’ of self-interest as what I came to exist as in this consciousness system.

 

I commit myself to stop myself from blindly following my thoughts and accepting them as real / valid / true – as I realize that I am within that missing reality and disregarding common sense, not to mention abdicating my self-directive principle to an automated mind system, instead of me directing me, equal and one.

 

I commit myself to stop myself from blindly believing what comes-up in my mind, as I realize that I am within that only looking at my own mind, not reality which includes everyone and everything else that is here.

 

I commit myself to stop accepting myself as personalities / character roles / personas of the mind only – as I realize that my limitation is the limitation of the conditioned mind, and therefore I investigate the mind to understand how I conditioned my beingness through and into automated equations of stimuli-response patterns.

 

I see, realize and understand that by accepting the thoughts that come up in my mind, I define myself by them, and thus manifest me as the thoughts, thus making the thoughts real in my perception, and consequently making myself 'real' as a reflection of my thoughts.

 

Therefore I commit myself to investigating the nitty-gritty of what I make real as myself and how, as well as why – because within the ‘why’ we can see the motive of self-interest, which is the cause of all evil in the existence of ‘human nature’.

 

I see, realize and understand that we exist individually as mind consciousness systems in co-dependence with the world system; and that to change anything in this existence requires us to understand How we exist as mind consciousness systems, what drives us, what defines us - and where are WE within that.

 

I commit myself to stop existing through perception, and to instead question and investigate the conditioned filters through which I look at the world/others.

 

I see, realize and understand that everything I experience as thoughts, feelings and emotions exist through MY acceptance and allowance – and that I have accepted and allowed my ‘personal’ thoughts, feelings and emotions only because they serve the 'justification' of what I have become and came to define myself as: a personality /character role /persona that literally fights for survival in this world, thus existing within competition, comparison, blame, abuse.

 

I commit myself to stopping abuse within and as myself, as I realize that the origin of all abuse manifested in the world exists within self – within this, we are all equal, meaning we are equally responsible for EVERYTHING that exists in this world.

Isn’t THAT motivation enough to start investigating how our individual existences and living applications support the world system and the exploitation of life!

 

 

I commit myself to stop abusing my world in all ways – which implies to stop myself from existing as personalities with wants, needs and desires in self-interest, and start discovering who I am as life, as an equal of this world, of LIFE that is ONE, therefore living What is Best for All.

 

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that fear of death indicates our existence as mind constructs only, as only a mind construct / personality / character / persona dies, while the physical existence remains and the physical body returns to substance.

 

I commit myself to exposing how this world system creates human beings in a way that ensure the re-creation of the system!

 

I commit myself to exposing how this world system – including parenting, education, media, everything and all of our systems – imposes itself on human beings until they give up their equality and oneness with life.

 

I commit myself to exposing how within this world system, children separate themselves from the entirety of self/life, and into a mind consciousness system, to 'cope with' the world system that is imposed onto the child since birth; ending up submitting myself to and accepting the system as the authority that will (in-)form the "I" as a personality of and through the mind.

 

I commit myself to showing the extent to which we exist as personalities trying to make real their individual 'pursuit of happiness' based on the accepted concepts, patterns, value-judgments, definitions, as conditioned within and through this world –

and that THIS is the reason for all conflict and war: as within so without, as above so below.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we are all equally responsible for what is here – and that it is therefore imperative that we UNDERSTAND SELF CREATION.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that existing within and as the mind is equal to living a lie, and is equal to self separation, separation from life, separation from living -

because in/as the mind, we are actually being 'lived' / driven / directed by an automated pilot called mind consciousness, a system that is imposed onto life and conditioned into beingness based on the “values”, ideas and concepts of this world consciousness system, as if there were no other way to exist HERE.

 

I commit myself to showing that there IS another to LIVE HERE – and that is in oneness and equality as life: the only way that ensures equal power, equal rights, equal access, and the end of all abuse, deception, manipulation, exploitation of life.

 

 

I commit myself to show how in the mind we are blind: where we think and believe that the way to freedom and power is through the mind, while the mind is our very imprisonment, our very limitation -

yet cultures, religions, new age paths, all deify the mind, in spite of the fact that the mind's existence is dependent on the physical; in spite of the obvious common sense that what we have defined as 'freedom' and 'power' in this world consciousness system is but deception, abuse, exploitation - of life, of substance, of our very source.

 

 

I commit myself to sharing the urgency of understanding the nature of conditioning and thus the nature of the mind in fact – to take self-responsibility and realize:

that through understanding our 'human nature' as conditioned organic robots, we are in a position to take back the directive power we've abdicated to systems, and 're-program' ourselves into living beings that exist in dignity and respect towards life, AS life, based on the principle of oneness and equality, therefore living / manifesting what is best for LIFE, as all, as one, as equals.

 

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that our FATE as personalities / character roles / personas is predetermined - and that only in self-directive will as life in equality and oneness are we able to create a NEW DESTINY for ourselves, for life, for existence.


 

 

Within the desteni I process I use the tools and the assistance of facilitators to walk through the dimensions of my conditioned mind and investigate the detail of how I created myself, through what acceptances and allowances have I manifested "me" and my experience of "me". Within that I am taking back the power I abdicated to beLIEf as the mind and I forGIVE myself, releasing myself from my submission and taking SELF-responsibility to finally stop living a lie and start living as life, in self equality and oneness.

 
It is a process because we have spent many years creating ourselves as bipolar mind constructs, breath by breath. It is the same breath by breath process of living application that is required for actual change, for a substantial transformation of ourselves, though this time: in self-will, self-honesty, self-directive principle.

 
When we are equal and one within and as ourselves, in self-realization as life and therefore acknowledging that abuse of even one part of life has an impact on the whole as ONE, then we can truly manifest a world of actual freedom for all, where the only power is the power of life, as ourselves, in consideration of everything that is here.

 

 
 

Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/
http://desteniIprocess.com


Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com



@ eqafe for FREE:

* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation

* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Dow
nload - Music for Equality


For further context to this Blog post see:

Day 141: A New Starting-Point for Life | 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality
Day 142: 2 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | In Spite of the Routine
Day 143: 3 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | It's a Living, Not a Doing
Day 144: 4 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | I've been standing in my way
Day 145: 5 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | Self Forgiveness and Commitment
Day 146: 6 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | Equalizing Time as Breath
Day 147: 7 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | Equalizing Communication in the Inner and the Outer
Day 148: 8 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | Inner and Outer Communication - Self Forgiveness and Commitment
Day 149: 9 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | What IS my equality?
Day 150: 10 of 21 Days Practicing Self Equality | Who am I as my Thoughts?



ART by Anna Brix Thomsen
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen