Samstag, 1. September 2012

Day 135: WANT HOME - "Here" & "There": How Definitions Define Us | Stopping Projections to LIVE HERE

ART by Damian Ledesma


This is continuing from



I am within this blog post concluding on the points that opened up since I looked into the words WANT and HOME.
For context see my previous blog posts.


 

So I had seen, realized and understood how I had created a projection of myself as a ´desire´ which I projected out "there", charging it with ´positive´ feelings, in an attempt to ignore, escape and cover up the accepted definitions of me "here".
And I had seen, realized and understood how within defining my projection "there" as ´positive´, I was accepting a definition of me "here" as negative.
I had per acceptance and allowance defined me "here" within and as restlessness, which has been an experience of ´being on the run´, while I defined me "there" within a projection of ´finding peace´ and finally getting ´home´.

From this I also created the perception that there is somthing ´wrong´ with me here, and that ´getting there´ will make everything ´right´.
Within this I in fact created this fear of "what if I am doing the wrong thing / what if I´m at the wrong place / what if this isn´t the right time..." - and obviously I had inevitably created the other side of the polarity construct as the want / need / desire to ´do the right thing´ which in a way ended up becoming this need to ´control´ my reality into ´being right´, ´doing the right thing´, being at the ´right´ place in the ´right´ time. You can imagine the inner conflict, insecurity and self-doubt this accepted polarity construct resulted into. Is it then a wonder that I created my experience as being ´on the run´, that I have been existing in constant restlessness?


I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to exist in a constant search / desire / need / WANT for ´peace´ within a concept/idea of finally ´getting HOME´ which I projected out "there" - instead of allowing myself to find peace here within and as who I am in every moment and be home here with me as I breathe here.

I forgive myself that I hadn´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that my experience was created through my own accepted definitions, wherein I had trapped myself in polarity constructs of "here" and "there", ´right´ and ´wrong´, ´positive´ and ´negative´, creating inner conflict and self-doubt within myself - instead of accepting Me Here, accepting Here as the actuality of my reality and approaching it in self-honesty and practical common sense to within that live solutions in every here moment rather than projecting solutions and ´waiting´/´hoping´ for them to come true out "there" somehwere/somehow.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to live the realization that HOME is where I am, and I am here breathing, therefore home is here.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that to WANT is to claim and accept that I am not, that I do not have, that I lack, that I need to get -
and therefore that WANT is a consciousness construct that exists within and as the bipolar perception of ´positive´ and ´negative´, whereby the want itself is projected in separation from self  out "there" as ´positive´, while per implication self here is defined as ´negative´ due to accepted ´lack´.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to exist in restlessness within an experience of being ´on the run´, instead of realizing I was in fact running from myself /my experience of myself - which is in fact impossible.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to create an idea of ´finding peace´ which I projected out "there" - instead of investigating in self-honesty why I was not at peace with myself here.

I commit myself to showing that only once we establish ´HOME´ within and as ourselves, where no more inner conflict, judgment, or doubt is accepted or allowed: will we in fact be able to manifest HOME here for all, on this earth, as one life, equally honored and supported in all possible ways;
and that only when all inner conflict is seen, realized and taken responsibility for to be stopped/directed as best for life: will we in fact be able to manifest an existence on earth without war, without fear, without the fight for survival.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that only once we have individually taken the responsibility to stop all inner conflict and establish ourselves within and as inner peace in actuality, not as delusions/ideas/projections of ´peace´: will we be able to in fact manifest PEACE on EARTH for all life as equals, as One.

I commit myself to showing how we are the result of our own creation, whereby we create ourselves through acceptances and allowances and the definitions we form through a bipolar consciousness - resulting to infinite cycles of delusion, abuse, fear and self-interest, the consequences of which are manifest HERE on earth for all to SEE and take responsibility for: OUR CREATION.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense urgency of taking responsibility for our creation, so that we stop creating consequences through our acceptances and allowances, and instead take self-responsibility and stand-up as life, and commit ourselves to understanding creation as ourselves -
so that we may take back the directive-principle we abdicate to consciousness and start re-creating ourselves and our world into soemthing that is truly worthy of LIFE.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that unless we understand in detail how we have created and manifested this hell on earth, within and without: we cannot possibly re-create ourselves and our world into an existence of actual freedom, dignity and support of LIFE.

I commit myself to sharing the importance of investigating our words, definitions, beliefs and all our acceptances and allowances as the things we take for granted - because within that we will realize how we have been slaves to our own consciousness, from which we even try to hide to not have to take responsibility for -
in spite of the obvious fact that it is the accepted ´human nature´ that creates this world as we know it, clearly seen within the fact that a new born child has no concept of fear, competition, self-interest; no thoughts, no emotional- or feeling-patterns; but is simply a physical being communicating unconditionally and directly with everything that is here.

I commit myself to showing that it is possible to free ourselves from the prison of the mind and stop this polarity creation that has been a tyrann to life - and substantiate ourselves and our existence as life in the physical, acknowledging our interconnectedness and interdependence as LIFE and therefore LIVING in a way that honors life as "give what you would like to receive"  and "do unto your neighbor what you would like to have done unto yourself".





Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles



@ eqafe for FREE:
* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation
* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality




ART by Matti Freeman

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen