Freitag, 21. September 2012

154: 14 of 21 Days Practicing Self Equality | Feelings & Emotions Inequality




ART by Damian Ledesma

 
 
Since I started my 21 days of practicing self equality, certain basic points have come to my attention again. I see to what extent us human beings are driven by our feelings and emotions, that are not even OURS, but are merely conditioned patterns of stimuli-response, evolved through the consumerism system, aimed at keeping the system running.
So, feelings and emotions keep the system alive - and keep US alive as organic system robots.
An interesting point to look at, is that feelings and emotions exist within and indicate: Inequality. Within this blog I investigate why and how this is so.


I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that emotions and feelings imply value-judgment -
wherein ´positive´ judgment as attributed value will charge the energy of a feeling, while ´negative´ judgment as attributed value will charge the energy of an emotion.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand the emotions and feelings are the result of mental equations of Inequality.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that defining self based on emotions and feelings also implies defining self through the relationship one forms to an external point: another person, a group, a situation, an environment -
and that within that, self is giving up the point of self-determination, as self then allows self to be defined through ´others´ and the ´feedback´ others seem to give in terms of ´who one is´.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to consider, see, realize and understand that we then form definitions of ourselves that are ´relative´, based on relationships we form in separation from ourselves and each-other as life equal and one - and that within that, self does not know who one is, because this point of ´who I am´ is abdicated to ´others´ to determine; therefore, MAN KNOW THYSELF does not really exists in this world, nor is this point taken responsibility for.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see that this application of defining self through relations of separation in fact explains why we keep blaming ´others´, expecting ´others´ to take responsibility while we wash our hands ... yet obviously this fact does not justify our refusal to take responsibility for life, for ourselves, for each-other as life - nothing can justify our refusal to take responsibility for life, for ourselves, for each-other as LIFE, as equals, as ONE.


I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that emotions and feelings are conditioned response-patterns to external stimuli, and that these patterns are preprogrammed throughout the formative years of a child -
 
which implies that the child starts creating a self-image and personalities according to feelings/emotions that are based on external factors, thus the child defines itself through its environment, more specifically its reactions to its environment, and once the child enters this mechanism of self-definition (which is a mechanism of consciousness), the child starts separating itself from self-honesty and common sense and begin to form a ´logic´ to ´justify´ its experiences, because no actual communication or education exists in terms of self experience, the origin of thoughts, feelings and emotions, the purpose and function of character roles in the context of the world consciousness system, etc.



I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to ever take any feeling or emotion for granted - instead of realizing that feelings and emotions are the ´validators´ of character roles / personalities, whereby we define ourselves in relation to ´others´ based on value judgments of ´positive´ and ´negative´ - instead of getting to know ourselves and each-other for real, in the realization that who we are as life is a common sense beyond personal judgment, personal preference, or personal interest.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the feelings and emotions we identify with and attempt to ´validate´ is what forms our self-interest -
meaning: our self-interest is always aimed at ´balancing out´ our emotions and feelings so that we can feel ´good´, despite the fact that this ´feeling-good´ is a subjective, conditioned experience that exists only in relation to ´others´ in separation from self/life as all as one as equal.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that a new born child has NO emotions or feelings - it communicates with its environment equal and one and expresses itself directly, without value judgment.


I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that emotions and feelings emerge once the child starts adopting / forming / developing personalities / character roles, which are like masks with which to ´cope´ in one´s environment -
thus slowly but surely the child covers itself up with layers of personality traits and suppresses itself as life, because in the accepted consciousness system of the world, LIFE is not given equal opportunity to express and expand, it is only given a box to exist in, with the result that life gets suppressed and what is formed are personality systems as coping mechanisms: organic robots to fit into the system.


I forgive myself that I´ve ever accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to feelings and emotions, as I realize that within that: I am in fact allowing external factors, concepts, judgments, and "values"  to define me - instead of me realizing myself as life.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to investigate the energetics of feelings and emotions to see, realize and understand the polarity system that feelings and emotions are based on.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to consider that, in this world where everyone is trying to have a ´good life´ and maintain ´positive´ feelings: the opposite of that will also exist, because all energy exists within and functions through POLARITY - which means that the ´positive´ cannot exist without the ´negative´ because the ´positive´ is defined through the ´negative´.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to question the ´negative´ energetic experiences to see, realize and understand their origin in relation to the ´positive´ experiences that I´ve been conditioned to seek - 
and that I have suppressed, denied, ignored the ´negative´ experiences within myself or have tried to ´balance´ them out through ´positive´ ones - instead of seeing that as long as I pursue and accept the ´positive´, the ´negative´ must also exist.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that through our acceptance and allowance of an energetic polarity system as feelings/emotions: we abdicate our directive authority to this system to define us and determine our experience of ourselves - instead of us being the directive principle of ourselves as life.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to consider that in a world where each only seek out the ´positive´ for themselves, we are bound to manifest and have an existence of conflict, war, abuse, exploitation of life.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see to simplicity of common sense as what is best for all - seeing, realizing and understanding that we are all beings of the earth that share the same requirements for our survival on this earth, where the physical experiences of comfort/discomfort, pleasure/pain, fulfillment/lack are the same for all as Earthlings --
and yet we create mental concepts of ´comfort´, ´pleasure´, and ´fulfillment´ that only regard our OWN self-interest in SPITE of the obvious fact that the pursuit of a cause such as ´personal happiness´ has an effect of actual discomfort, pain and lack for others in the world.

Within this, I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand the extent of our separation as life, where we do not even experience, let alone consider, the discomfort, lack and suffering that OUR pursuit of happiness in self-interest has on others in our world.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed a world system that supports and perpetuates self-interest only, and exploits life in the name of profit.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the world system reflects our own nature, as we literally exploit ourselves and each-other, our physical bodies and the body of the earth, in the name of profit = self-interest.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see the nature of emotions and feelings reflected in the world system of CONSUMERISM.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to consider that the SYSTEM controls us through emotions and feelings - and that that is something known to those that govern the world in the name of power.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as long as I accept myself to place my faith and the definition of myself on emotions and feelings: 
the SYSTEM can control me.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that MIND CONTROL works from the inside out - through our acceptance and allowance.

I forgive myself that I have within my acceptance and allowance of this bipolar system as feelings and emotions abdicated my directive-power and given this SYSTEM the authority to define and determine who I am and what I experience - 
and that within that, I am then able to be controlled by external factors as I have accepted that I am powerless in relation to feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to feelings and emotions - instead of realizing the common sense that when/if I experience feelings and emotions, I am in fact experiencing my conditioned past, and not the actuality of reality.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed the existence of a human race so DUMB, that in spite of the obvious common sense that feelings and emotions follow and function through preprogrammed patterns of stimuli-response, we do not even for a moment STOP, and we use ´justifications´ such as that everybody is doing this, this is just human nature, that´s how this reality functions, it´s the world we live in etc., refusing however to consider that this reality is what it is because we are what we are / accept and allow ourselves to be.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to consider that history keeps repeating with wars and bloodshed and a race for survival in the SAME way our emotional/feeling patterns keep repeating within ourselves, while we exist in constant inner conflict and struggle;
 
and all we do is BLAME ´others´, seek revenge, seek justice - refusing however to see, realize and understand that in a system of inequality and separation there can be no justice; and blame and revenge lead NO-WHERE but into the patterns repeating and life being abused, exploited and CONSUMED in the name of profit = self-interest.


I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand the simple common sense that feelings and emotions are an indication of self-interest, because feelings and emotions are the ´expressions´ of the personalities we have created ourselves as, in separation from LIFE.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand how personalities develop and follow certain wants, needs and desires, and are ready to literally FIGHT for their wants, needs and desires regardless at what cost, regardless whether others will suffer for one to have one´s OWN wants, needs and desires met, regardless the fact that these wants, needs and desires are products of the world CONSUMERISM system within which we are all but organic robots programmed to keep the system running.
 
 
 
I will continue on this.
 
 
 
 
Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen