Mittwoch, 19. September 2012

153: 13 of 21 Days Practicing Self Equality | Stopping the Ups & Downs




I am continuing from yesterday´s Blog post where I looked at the ups-and-downs and round-and-rounds of human experience, and how we ´sell our soul´, our life and living, to the ups and downs of the mind, the conditioned consciousness of which we allow to drive us like an automated pilot without our directive.

I realize that the ups and downs of human experience as we´ve accepted it in the context of the accepted ´human nature´ is an indication that we are not the directive principle of ourselves, but are instead directed-driven from the inside out through conditioned thoughts, feelings/emotions, moods.

Therefore I commit myself to questioning the ups and downs of my experience to see, realize and understand exactly how they work, what equations form these experiences, and how do I allow myself to be defined through energetic experiences –

So that I may within that, and through the walking of self-honesty, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application in relation to such ups and downs, stand-up and be/become the directive principle of me here in every moment.


I realize that that the ups and downs that an individual experiences are based on and formed through the conditioned patterns of reward and punishment one is exposed to as a child;

and that such ups and downs, when looked at in self-honesty, reveal the re-cycling patterns we have accepted as ´life´, within which we go round and round, driven by experiences and external factors, instead of being the directive principle of self as life.

Therefore I commit myself to investigating the ´reward´ and ´punishment´ patterns that I still subject myself to, through and as the mind, so that I may stop the self-sabotage and stand-up within myself to establish myself as directive principle, within consistency, in every moment of breath.


I realize that whenever I follow concepts and ideas of ´superiority´ or ´inferiority´ in my mind, I am in fact abdicating my value as life and make myself subject to my own judgments, comparisons, and definitions of polarity.

Therefore I commit myself to stopping any and all judgment and comparison within myself and within my participation in my world – so that I may stand in self equality, in self-realization of life as the only real value.


I realize that the patterns that define us are based on the polarity system presented to us since we enter this world –

where we´ll exist in constant inner conflict, comparison and competition, trying to get/have some “value”, yet refusing to see that within this system it is impossible to have/get actual value, because the actual value of LIFE has been traded for the fake values of this world based in concepts of ´superiority´ and ´inferiority´.

Therefore I commit myself to investigate any and all points where I still submit myself to ideas and concepts of ´superiority´ and ´inferiority´ as “value” – so that I may restore the value of LIFE within myself and within my participation in my world.


I realize that whenever I judge, compare or define myself and others through concepts of ´superiority´ and ´inferiority´, I am in fact allowing myself to define my value based on THE SYSTEM.

Therefore, whenever I see myself expecting others to ´value´, ´accept´, or ´validate´ me: I stop, I breathe, and I apply the realization that only I can accept myself here as life thus GIVING myself the value of life within practically LIVING self equality and oneness as life.


I see, realize and understand that the value of life is equality, and thus, in giving myself the value of life and accepting myself as life, I commit myself toequally in common sense give the value of life to everyone else, making sure that my participation in my inner and outer reality is such that it accepts nothing less than who we all really are as life, that I accept nothing less than what is Best for All, nothing less than DIGNITY for all life equally.


I see, realize and understand that within self-interest, there is no room for what is best for life.

I see, realize and understand that all characters / personalities / personas as what we become as products of this world consciousnessare based in self-interest and function through a polarity system of desires and fears, none of them real, yet made real through thoughts, feelings and emotions to serve the self-preservation of a personality, within that also ensuring the preservation of the world system as a whole – keeping things in place, and history repeating.


Therefore I commit myself to investigate the patterns of my self-interest in detail – because I see that if I accept and allow myself to exist in patterns of self-interest I would only be considering my OWN conditioned wants, needs and desires, and disregard life as a whole.


I commit myself to investigating any and all personalities / character roles / personas that I have created / accepted myself as – so that I may step by step deconstruct the constructs of fakeness that I have accepted as “me”, that keep me ´functioning´, yet not LIVING, and rebirth myself as life/living, as a self-willed individual that stands for LIFE in all possible ways.


I see, realize and understand that any definition is always a limitation – and that by pursuing self-interest which is the interest of the fake personalities / character roles / personas that we are conditioned as: we are in essence pursuing our own limitation.

Therefore I commit myself to stop fighting for my limitations and investigate any and all points of accepted limitation, so that I may assist and support myself in expanding and expressing myself as life.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that thoughts, feelings and emotions are the result of conditioning, and that anyone claiming personal freedom is deceiving themselves, because how can a conditioned mind system be free when it is not even aware of what is driving it.


I commit myself to showing how we ´sell our soul´ to a consciousness system of inequality that tells us we must struggle for survival against everything and everyone else and fight anything that stands in our way of ´personal happiness´.


I commit myself to showing that children in this world are given no choice but to submit to the system imposed onto them and give-up on themselvesas life;

because children are not being heard, seen, or understood by their environment – and thus at some point, due to not being able to communicate themselves, children start suppressing and internalizing their experiences and reactions, and developing personalities, internal conversations and polarity equations, all aiming at ´getting MY way´ in a ´hidden´ manner, because what children in one way or another conclude that: in this world I am not allowed to express myself.


I commit myself to showing how from that point of ´getting MY way´ in a ´hidden´ manner, the whole process of self separation, personality creation, manipulation tactics etc. begins, through which the ´individual´ starts evolving its personalities / character roles in relation to this world – and so we manifest a definitions of ´life´/´living´ that is equal to SURVIVAL within and as this human RACE.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we are more than able to face ourselves as the MIND CONSCIOUSNESS SYSTEM we have become and this world has become – the only thing that is missing is OUR WILL, our DECISION to STAND-UP and take responsibility for LIFE, AS life.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that no one is coming to save us, and that we must face ourselves – individually and collectively – and that no one can stand-up for another, just like no one can breathe for another, hence why SELF-RESPONSIBILITY is the key here.


I commit myself to facing myself as the system I have become, and to within that, lead myself in self-honesty and practical common sense to be and become an individual that lives the equality of life and thus REAL VALUE, as what is best for all in all ways – not accepting anything less than what is best for all.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that as long as we directly or tacitly accept/allow the bipolar concepts of consciousness to drive, direct and define us in terms of ´superiority´ / ´inferiority´, ´more than´ / ´less than´, ´winning´ / ´losing´: we cannot LIVE THE VALUE OF LIFE and stand/be equal to life as the only real, actual, relevant value.

Therefore I commit myself to understanding how polarity works in detail, and stopping all polarity forces within myself, so that I may be the force that stands-up from its submission and takes self-responsibility to restore the value of life, within and without.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that an equal money system will assist and support humanity and the evolution of human consciousness in the process of stopping the power-games and the accepted exploitation of life for profit, and transcending our systematic existence of separation and inequality into a living existence of oneness and equality – as BEST FOR ALL.




Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles


For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/
http://desteniIprocess.com


Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com


@ eqafe for FREE:

* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation

* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Dow
nload - Music for Equality



For further context to this Blog post see:
Day 141: A New Starting-Point for Life | 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality
Day 142: 2 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | In Spite of the Routine
Day 143: 3 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | It's a Living, Not a Doing
Day 144: 4 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | I've been standing in my way
Day 145: 5 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | Self Forgiveness and Commitment
Day 146: 6 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | Equalizing Time as Breath
Day 147: 7 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | Equalizing Communication in the Inner and the Outer
Day 148: 8 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | Inner and Outer Communication - Self Forgiveness and Commitment
Day 149: 9 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | What IS my equality?
Day 150: 10 of 21 Days Practicing Self Equality | Who am I as my Thoughts?
Day 151: 11 of 21 Days Practicing Self Equality | Who am I as my Thoughts - part2
Day 152: 12 of 21 Days Practicing Self Equality | Up&Down, Round&Round, the Car_U_Sell of Life?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen