Mittwoch, 19. September 2012

152: 12 of 21 Days Practicing Self Equality | Up & Down, Round & Round, the Car_U_Sell of Life?

"CONned by CONsciousness" - by Matti Freeman



I am looking at the ups-and-downs and round-and-rounds of human experience, and how we ´sell our soul´, our life and living, to the ups and downs of the mind;

how we´ve even come to exist in separation of our own minds, where we do not even see, realize and understand the multidimensional self creation processes through which we become (through our acceptance and allowance) the ´individuals´ that we are today;

whereby there is nothing really ´individual´ about our individual existences, as our beingness is formed and informed through the patterns of those we are exposed to when born into this world.



What we can see, however, is that within the mind, everything is defined in terms of ´positive´ and ´negative´, ´more´ and ´less´, ´up´ and ´down´, ´winning´ and ´losing´ –
yet in spite of the obviousness that this GAME is a dead end, literally – with the only certainty in life being death, and even the value of money being determined as debt, and people thinking that we ´live´ when in fact we are the living dead:

we seem unable to STOP the carousel of energetic experiences through which we define ourselves, starting at a very young age, based on the reward and punishment system used within parenting and called ´love´, which indoctrinates the accepted polarity system of this world consciousness, imposing fake ´values´ onto life, and manifesting further copies of life-abusing organic robots that follow fake values (´power´, ´status´, ´reputation´, ´fulfillment´, ´freedom´) that can be described under the general mode operandi of human beings as: the ´pursuit of happiness´, which is in essence SELF-INTEREST.

Because despite our pursuit of happiness, no real happiness exists in this world that is substantial and based in the core of our beingness, and it is ironic that even the belief in personal happiness exists while the world is in an atrocious condition, which reflects no other but our own inner nature and what we have accepted to be ´human nature´ within and as inequality, exploitation, and abuse.


So – are we really ´unable´ to stop self-interest? What determines our ability or inability? What defines us? What dictates our decisions? How do we justify the decisions we make? And if we ´justify´ ourselves – what does that say about us?




I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to question the ups and downs of human experience.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the ups and downs that an individual experiences are based on and formed through the conditioned patterns of reward and punishment one is exposed to as a child.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that such ups and downs, when looked at in self-honesty, reveal the re-cycling patterns we call our ´life´, within which we go round and round, experiencing in essence over and over again what we have accepted and allowed ourselves to define self and others as, according to the polarity system presented to us since we enter this world –

where we´ll exist in constant inner conflict, comparison and competition, trying to get/have some “value”, refusing to see that within this system it is impossible to have/get actual value, because the actual value of LIFE has been traded for the fake values of this world based in concepts of ´superiority´ and ´inferiority´.


I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my value as life, and then exist in ´inferiority´ within myself through my own accepted definitions, comparisons, judgments.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to define my value through ´others´, expecting for others to validate me, to accept me, to ´give me´ value, when I am not giving the value of life to myself.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the value of life is equality, and thus, in giving myself the value of life and accepting myself as life, I equally have to give the value of life to everyone else, and make sure that my participation in my inner and outer reality is such that it accepts nothing less than who we all really are as life, that it accepts nothing less than what is Best for All, nothing less than dignity for all life.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see that within self-interest, there is no room for what is best for life.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to investigate the patterns of my self-interest – because then I would see that I within and as such patterns only consider my conditioned wants, needs and desires, and disregard life as a whole.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that all characters / personalities / personas created within and of this world are based in self-interest and function through a polarity system of desires and fears, none of them real, yet made real to serve the self-preservation of a personality.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that any definition is always a limitation – and that in essence we are pursuing our limitations by pursuing self-interest.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that thoughts, feelings and emotions are the result of conditioning, and that anyone claiming personal freedom is deceiving themselves, because how can a conditioned mind system be free when it is not even aware of what is driving it.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to be driven by my conditioning, as I identified with my conditioned thoughts, feelings and emotions, and have never questioned the patterns within and as which I exist.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to ´sell my soul´ to a consciousness system of inequality that tells me I must struggle for survival against everything and everyone else and fight anything that stands in my way of ´personal happiness´.

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to, as a child, submit to the system imposed onto me and give-up on myself as life.

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to consider that, a child gives-up on itself as life because it is not being heard, seen, or understood by its environment – and that the child will at some point, due to not being able to communicate itself, start suppressing and internalizing its experiences and reactions, and developing personalities, internal conversations and polarity equations, all aiming at ´getting its way´ in a ´hidden´ manner, because what the child concludes is that: in this world I am not allowed to express myself.

...Yet from that point of ´getting MY way´ in a ´hidden´ manner, the whole process of self separation, personality creation, manipulation tactics etc. begins, through which the ´individual´ starts evolving its character roles in relation to this world within which we fight for survival within and as this human RACE.


I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to give-up on the child in me, instead of using the mind/intellect to become the parent I never had, so as to lead myself in self-honesty and practical common sense to be and become an individual that lives the equality of life and thus REAL VALUE, as what is best for all in all ways – not accepting anything less than what is best for all.


I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we cannot LIVE THE VALUE OF LIFE and stand/be equal to life as the only real, actual, relevant value, as long as we directly or tacitly accept/allow the bipolar concepts of consciousness to drive, direct and define us in terms of ´superiority´ / ´inferiority´, ´more than´ / ´less than´, ´winning´ / ´losing´.



I will continue on this.



Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles



For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/
http://desteniIprocess.com


Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com


@ eqafe for FREE:

Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation

What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Dow
nload - Music for Equality



For further context to this Blog post see:
Day 141: A New Starting-Point for Life | 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality
Day 142: 2 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | In Spite of the Routine
Day 143: 3 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | It's a Living, Not a Doing
Day 144: 4 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | I've been standing in my way
Day 145: 5 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | Self Forgiveness and Commitment
Day 146: 6 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | Equalizing Time as Breath
Day 147: 7 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | Equalizing Communication in the Inner and the Outer
Day 148: 8 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | Inner and Outer Communication - Self Forgiveness and Commitment
Day 149: 9 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | What IS my equality?
Day 150: 10 of 21 Days Practicing Self Equality | Who am I as my Thoughts?
Day 151: 11 of 21 Days Practicing Self Equality | Who am I as my Thoughts - part2



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen