Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

Day 138: Man as the Living Word | Where is the Sound of Life – part2




This is continuing from

 

 

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be defined by impressions.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we are impressed with impressions and our expression is the patch-work result of the impressions that impressed us.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that to ‘find’ one’s expression as life, one requires to let go of one’s impressions.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that impressions form the layers that create our perceptual reality and the framework within which we define ourselves.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize the extent to which I have accepted myself to be defined through my perception of other people’s perception of me – WTF!

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider that we categorize impressions in ‘positive’ and ‘negative’, whereby we then try to avoid experiencing the ‘negative’ impressions and try to (re-)create the ‘positive’ impressions – not realizing that both polarities are in fact illusions from the perspective that they exist only in the mind, experienced only by self;

 

Within this I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we are separated from each-other and everything that is here: through the mind – as each one have their own perceptual reality and thus we fail in establishing common sense on this common ground we all share as Earthlings.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that impressions create/form/trigger/activate ‘moods’ through the value-judgments they suggest / the value-judgments we connect to them;

and that we try to be in control of our ‘moods’ so that we can ‘feel good’, refusing to see that only if you have money you are able to undertake something for a ‘good mood’ and even then, no ‘positive’ moods is ever lasting, no ‘mood’ is sustainable or reliable – why? Because a ‘mood’ is but a mental reality impressed unto the physical, energetically experienced for as long as it is given context, justification, belief – but it is not real, it is not substantial.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see the substantial simplicity of breath.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider becoming equal to and one with me here as breath in every moment – walking every moment, every breath, as if it were an eternity, a new life.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the breath of life is eternal – while the mind consciousness system is not: it requires the physical body to contain it, to breathe for it.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider equalizing my relationship with myself as a physical body and a mind consciousness system – from the perspective of realizing and understanding the mind physical relationship I exist as, embracing it as myself, and changing it as myself towards and as oneness and equality as LIFE.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that this is how we re-birth ourselves as LIFE from the physical: by becoming equal to and one with everything that we are and have become, including our robotic existence as the mind, and directing it as ourselves in full self-awareness as life, into self-dignity, acknowledging the interconnectedness and interdependence of life and thus also of ourselves on this earth with each-other and everything that is Here.

 

 

Within the question “where is the sound of life” that I have formulated in the title of this blog post, the actual question entailed is: Where am I? Why am I not the sound of life in every moment?

And perhaps most importantly: When am I not the sound of life? And what defines who and what and how I am?

 

In my previous blog post I looked into the point of SOUND and life being sound as: whole, all-encompassing, all-inclusive, fluid yet solid at the same time.

 

When life is SOUND, energy is no longer in separation from life as a whole. Yet we have separated energy from its source (both within and without!) and have driven ourselves to inner and outer conflicts in the name of energy. That is the problem we are facing. It is a problem of addiction in essence, of greed, self-interest, and at the same time codependency (see the inequality in the world system), thus the accepted and allowed abuse, which is in essence always self-abuse, as life is ONE.

 

Currently we exist in separation from Life, in separation from the sound of life; we exist in an infinite conflict of energies in separation from each-other, in separation from the whole;

because we place MORE VALUE in impressions, we start comparing, wanting, fighting and trying to ‘win’ – instead of being ONE, acknowledging the EQUAL VALUE of life, thus expressing without fear, without comparison, expression as life, as sound, as beings of integrity, equal and one.

 

 

Therefore: I commit myself to start my process of walking myself into LIVING myself, loving myself as life practically:

assisting and supporting myself to grow, to expand, to stop my fears and limitations, stop being driven by preprogrammed desires, and free myself from definitions, as I realize that definitions limit who I am to only certain particular frequencies of sound as energy, instead of me standing here as one, sound, equal, stable: I am Here.

 

I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself in realizing myself as breath in every moment:

equal, stable, all-encompassing, one, Here.

 

I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself in EXPRESSING myself as life.

 

I commit myself to being/becoming the sound of life – to stand as a living example for my world, no longer accepting or allowing the separation of life.

 

I commit myself to realizing and understanding the mind physical relationship I exist as, embracing it as myself, and changing it as myself towards and as oneness and equality as LIFE.

 

I commit myself to share the realization that it is possible to re-birth ourselves as LIFE from the physical: by becoming equal to and one with everything that we are and have become, including our robotic existence as the mind, and directing it as ourselves in full self-awareness as life, into self-dignity, acknowledging the interconnectedness and interdependence of life and thus also of ourselves on this earth with each-other and everything that is Here.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that currently life on earth is formed through impressions, passed on from generation to generation in cycles of inequality, indignity, self-deception, in fear – where the children are led to accept inferiority of life and a system that is apparently superior over life;

and to sharing the realization that the system we face is an externalization of our inner existence, where we have accepted and allowed ourselves to replace the value of life through fake “values” in polarity, where we manifest concepts of ‘superiority’/ ‘inferiority’, ‘haves’/‘have-nots’, ‘winning’/‘losing’ – instead of supporting LIFE as One, as Equals.

 

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that an equal money system will have a significant effect on the amount and the quality of the impressions impressed upon life through media, the internet, education, and all systems of our world;

because profit, self-interest, competition will slowly but surely be removed from the equation of what we call life/living – so that we may restore the value of life on earth and our individual value as life.

 

I commit myself to showing how within an equal money system, everyone will be supported to develop self expression as life;

because fear, survival struggle, competition will no longer be a motive for people to move, act, do something, thus slowly but surely the human being will find within itself self motivation as life and get to self movement – which will allow for actual evolution of humanity as life.

 

I commit myself to showing that equality is the most simplistic solution for the woes we face within and without.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense realization that ONENESS without EQUALITY is deception;

Because by definition, oneness implies equality, which is obvious in the air we all breathe, the water we exist as, the sun that shines for all, this common ground we all share on this One Earth.

 

Let’s transform the atmosphere on our planet – from the utmost-fear we have accepted and allowed ourselves to exist within, to the sound of music in harmony for ALL, the sound of LIFE.
 
 
 
 
 
Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles




@ eqafe for FREE:

* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality





ART by Anna Brix Thomsen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen